• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

Grey just sounds kind of dull. It doesn't have this strong statement in it licks Black or White, or any other version name for that matter. When I think of grey I think of a grey day, fog, ill-mooded people and dull clothing. Chrome sounds much more shiny and powerful. Ah the excitement... ^^

I am 110% sure it will be gray. Nothing else makes sense

Why would it be called Brown when Kyurem is a bluish-gray color?

I don't like the idea of the game being called Brown either, but hey, Platinum and Giratina aren't the same color. Chances are, Gamefreak is going to name the game something we're not expecting. After all, the most expected name for the third game in gen 4 was Opal. But surprise, surprise! We got Platinum instead.

I also agree with those who are saying that Gray sounds dull and boring. That's why I'm hoping for Pokemon Chrome. Chrome sounds way cooler.

Gray is the color that makes the most sense. Kyurem is grey, his stone the "God Stone" is grey, and grey is what you get when black/white are mixed together. Actually, people said the exact same thing about black/white being "dull" colors, which we know by now is not true.

I say its about over a 90% chance of it being called Gray, especially since the name gray was even used in game by N.

The only other names I see happening are Opal or Prism, two other names that highly tie into Kyurem. Chrome is something that sounds too similar to Zekrom imo. Hopefully if we are all lucky we may find out in a day or two.

it'd be interesting if they decided to use something a little more obscure to relate to the legendaries' theme...

I mean, Zekrom and Reshiram are themed on Yin and Yang... and apparently Kyurem is supposed to represent... uhh... *checks* Boundary, whatever that means...

prolly might not happen, but I'll guarantee hilarity will ensue if they threw us a name we wouldn't expect.

it'd be interesting if they decided to use something a little more obscure to relate to the legendaries' theme...

I mean, Zekrom and Reshiram are themed on Yin and Yang... and apparently Kyurem is supposed to represent... uhh... *checks* Boundary, whatever that means...

prolly might not happen, but I'll guarantee hilarity will ensue if they threw us a name we wouldn't expect.

He represent Wuji... te lack of Yin and Yang, ack of Energy ect... he's both the absense and the middle-ground and I say if he gets a new gorm it will be based of the concept of Taiji the fusion of yin and Yang the orignal Dtagon...

It must be Grey.
Too much evidence says so :L

I think it's so obvious, that I'd be a little disappointed with anything different...

I'm giving 80% chance that the surprise announcement (lololo, as if no one predicted it would happen) in the next issue of CC will be Grey/Whatever Version. The 15th movie basically confirmed it. But, if it really is a surprise announcement (20%), I expect some new spin-off series, possibly on Wii U.

By the way, is anyone else tired of this "annoucement of upcoming annoucement" crap? Stop teasing us already. Dx

News has come in about a new pokemon game, but its not main series but a RPG stratagy(?)

Why the hell is everybody her discussing the game's name, when everybody says Grey? Just saying.

I think the first gym battle should be a triple battle, because the stage is perfect for such a battle. The eight gym battle should be a double battle, because there's no point in keeping them separated in a third version, because there are no two games. A double battle seems a logical solution to me.

Of course, I hope Gray will have both triple and rotation battles in it

Although Black generally focused on Rotation Battles and White focused on Triple Battles, both games had one battle in the opposite style. So technically, both games did feature both styles.

I think the first gym battle should be a triple battle, because the stage is perfect for such a battle. The eight gym battle should be a double battle, because there's no point in keeping them separated in a third version, because there are no two games. A double battle seems a logical solution to me.

I'd rather not see triple battles in the first gym. It's supposed to be a gym that provides a decent challenge for beginners without being too hard. I really doubt any beginner's going to be able to handle a triple battle that early in the game - heck, they might not even have three pokemon yet. Rather, they could have you fight all three gym leaders in a row, kind of like in the anime, assuming they don't just leave it as is (why fix what isn't broken, anyway?). Triple/rotation battles would be great for rematches, though, and a double battle at the Opelucid gym would be perfect.

Although Black generally focused on Rotation Battles and White focused on Triple Battles, both games had one battle in the opposite style. So technically, both games did feature both styles.

by Gray having both, I meant having a lot of Rotation and a lot of Triple battles in the same game.

I don't know if anyone has posted this before if so I apologize but am I the only one who thinks that Brycen will play some special part in the story of Pokémon Gray (or whatever the third version is called) I mean lets talk about coincidence his gym is right next to Dragonspiral Tower he's an Ice Type Trainer which means he might have some insight on Kyurem and did I forget to mention he has little to say in Black and White which would probably mean that he might have more to say in Gray this is just speculation but feel free to express your thoughts on this I would like to see what everyone thinks.

Back
Top Bottom