• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

Those are even number Gens Gen I and III all matched (R/G/B/Y R/S/E) Gen V being an odd number Gen will most likley have another color Grey makes the most sense As Kyurem is Grey and I tals fits the Yin/Yang theme of this Gen...

This and I still think any way that you slice it that Gray/Grey is the most likely.

Those are even number Gens Gen I and III all matched (R/G/B/Y R/S/E) Gen V being an odd number Gen will most likley have another color Grey makes the most sense As Kyurem is Grey and I tals fits the Yin/Yang theme of this Gen...

After Platinum and Crystal, I don't understand how you're so sure. And no, I don't buy the "Even-numbered Gens" point. Girantina is not of platinum color, you know. But its name was the hint. Kyurem is gray, but his name sounds like Crimson(well, "Crimm") to me.

After Platinum and Crystal, I don't understand how you're so sure. And no, I don't buy the "Even-numbered Gens" point. Girantina is not of platinum color, you know. But its name was the hint. Kyurem is gray, but his name sounds like Crimson(well, "Crimm") to me.

At least Giratina had semi platinum coloured parts, whereas Kyurem has no red on him whatsoever.

Crinsom doesnm't fit the theme though Gray does this Gen is themed by the Yin/Yang Black and White Light and Dark. How does Crizsom fit into that? Giratina is Grey (Platinum the metal has a Greyish/Silver hue)

As it stands so far even number Gens Don't match while odd number ones do So I'm thinking they'll go wit the pattern and the theme and choose Grey and leave Crinsom for the next Gen

Did anyone think of Griseous (not the orb)? It does mean bluish-grey.
Griseous Orb can only be attached to Giratina.

The problem with calling it 'Grey' is that they'd have to remake the box art, title screen etc. different for the US (because you insist on spelling it 'gray', don'tcha?)
Why not just go for Pokemon Zebra...or Barcode.
Haven't you noticed that the UK has always had US English in Pokémon games?

Reshiram isn't black and Zekrom isn't white, so that logic fails.

I used to think that the third game would be Crimson, but now I'm thinking that it's going to be Chrome. That fits the "weird third game title" trend that Crystal and Platinum set.

Reshiram isn't black and Zekrom isn't white, so that logic fails.

I used to think that the third game would be Crimson, but now I'm thinking that it's going to be Chrome. That fits the "weird third game title" trend that Crystal and Platinum set.

I smell FAIL major Fail The reason the did that was becaus eof the Yin/Yang... SO i'll say duh

Griseous Orb can only be attached to Giratina.

I think what he means is that the third game could be called Pokemon Griseous. It does have a certain ring to it, although it would be the odd one out.

The definition for Griseous, for thosr that are interested:
Having a gray, mottled appearance

I smell FAIL major Fail The reason the did that was becaus eof the Yin/Yang... SO i'll say duh

And the odd-numbered generations have perfectly-fitting names for their sister games.

i thought that it would have been chrome too. or maybe chromo (meaning coloured)

Well, these have been copyrighted at the same time:

Black
White
Grey
Crimson
Scarlet
Purple
Brown

I think that Black/White/Grey and Crimson/Scarlet/Purple would pair together. Brown could go as a 3rd for either. Then there is also Ruby/Sapphire remakes and potentially Diamond/Pearl remakes(8 years!?).

Kyuremu is grey, so I'm guessing the colour will be either 'grey' or something similar to grey

Not anymore true in Black and White.
Oooo

Well, these have been copyrighted at the same time:

Black
White
Grey
Crimson
Scarlet
Purple
Brown

I think that Black/White/Grey and Crimson/Scarlet/Purple would pair together. Brown could go as a 3rd for either. Then there is also Ruby/Sapphire remakes and potentially Diamond/Pearl remakes(8 years!?).
Scarlet wouldn't fit with Crimson, as the colour would be too similar.

I'd say "Grey" is likely, due to the fact that Kyurem is grey, and it's a mix of the "Black" and "White" ideals of the main character and N.

"Pokémon Brown" just sounds bleh...and no, I'm not thinking about poo. The word "Brown" just doesn't sound as appealing. I can see Scarlet and Purple being a pair though.

I think it will be crimson, because Kyurem is kind of bluish grey, while crimson is red. It kind of works as opposites.

I've thought Crimson for a while, it does make sense as does chrome.

But I'm not ready to say neapolitan wouldn't make a wonderfully entertaining name.

Pokemon... slate xD.. Copy the name apple didn't use nintendo!

Back
Top Bottom