• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

Three years ago people were guessing either bronze or copper. Now Gray has to be the one. No doubts.

No... Indigo makes me think of Indigo Plateau... Grey is painfully obvious

Ah, good point. I wasn't thinking about that when I was pondering potential names. Grey is just so obvious that I'm hoping Nintendo will throw us a curve ball.

Ah, good point. I wasn't thinking about that when I was pondering potential names. Grey is just so obvious that I'm hoping Nintendo will throw us a curve ball.

The Odd number Gens all matched (R/G/B/Y R/S/E) Grey fits B/W in every way...

Definitely Pokemon Grey. So many implications of that its not even funny. For starters-
Reshiram - White (Mascot for Black but thats besides the point)
Zekrom - Black (same applies)

Eacho of them represent yin and yang respectively. Now, Kyurem, who is grey, can be used to represent WUJI, or absence of ying/yang. Even its stats are balanced out. base 130 in each attacking stat is more Attack but less Special Attack than Reshiram. The opposite is true for Zekrom.

Hoping they make an awesome alternate form come Grey!

I was thinking of something radical. What if there were 2 3rd games, both radically different. What would happen is 2 Kyurem formes, each being one for Reshiram and the other for Zekrom. What I mean is, Kyurem right now is an empty shell. What if when brought say the black stone it becomes partially whole again, but only with Zekrom inhabiting the body, and vice versa. This could work greatly with the nature/technology bit, enhancing differences between the games more then before, and perhaps they can even spice up the evil team between the two games.

I mean, the firs thing that popped into my head was "Hmm... a mixture of White and Black. Gray."
But, I mean, Gray's too obvious.

How about Pokemon Neon? It has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon Black and White, but thats why its perfect. :D

No... Indigo makes me think of Indigo Plateau...

It wouldn't to the Japanese, where the Indigo League and all that is the Sekiei League. (Which babelfish translates as "quartz.")

I mean, I still say Gray, but I'm still pointing that out.

If there is one, it probably will be called Pokemon Gray Version. It just seems like logic.

......Gray would make the most sense....
But it just seems too obivous, you know?
Maybe neutral, or shaded, or monochrome..... But those seem toooooooo weird, so I have no idea.

......Gray would make the most sense....
But it just seems too obivous, you know?
Maybe neutral, or shaded, or monochrome..... But those seem toooooooo weird, so I have no idea.

Blue and Emerald... They've done the obvious twice before...

they are supposed to make a pokemon brown? i believe i saw that somehwere

defimity fake... far to eary for any 3rd version detials to arise... we' won't get any info until next year or so unless they remake R/S before releasing it

Well if we do get a Pokemon Gray Version I guess I'll post some of my ideas and new features/returning features in the game.

Team Plasma
  • N would befreind both Reshiram and Zekrom instead of befreinding just one of them.
Team Plasma would obtain three new admins you would battle them as you progress through the game like the Team Plasma admins.
  • You would have a Triple battle against the Dark Trinity in N's castle with Cheren and Bel.
Team Plasma would appear in the Illusion Forest trying to capture a NPC's Zorua similar to Munna after you ward them off you would receive a Zorua as a gift.
  • Post game the Three Admins and the Sages attempt to capture the muskateer trio you and your rivals would face off against the Admins and save the trio.
After you defeat N's Reshiram and Zekrom with Kyurem he would release them and they would fly off somewhere. You would later find Zekrom in a new area called Electric Peak which would be near Electric Rock cave and Reshiram in Sacred Peak which would be near Dragon Spiral tower.

New/Returning Features- The Wifi Minigame Plaza from Platinum would return.
- A new Battle Frontier would be present in Gray version you would have to catch an Airplane in Fukiyose City to arrive in Champions Isle where the Battle Frontier would be located.
- The Pokemon following feature would return.
- You would be able to put more than 1 Pokemon into Dream World.
- The Game Corner would return and you would able to buy Pokemon like in Gold and Silver. The Game Corner would be located in Hiun City you would be able to buy Kibago,Pururiru,Washibon,Kojofu,Yabakuron
- Gym Leader Rematches and different Rival Rosters.

New Characters(I'll do this part later... )

Back
Top Bottom