• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

I hope there is a third game, Kyurem stats seemed a bit weaker than Reshiram and Zekrom, then there is the 2 moves: Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare which is not in Black and White, what is the God Stone for?

This is what i hope be in a third game if its made:
Kyurem gets a new form with stronger stats and have the two moves that it didn,t have in Black and White. Have Dialga, Palkia and Giratina found in the game because in Black and White you get the orbs of the three. Put a Battle Frontier in it. Include new wild national pokemon that is not in Black and White, Have Gym leader rematches, have some legendary's levels changed(Reshiram and Zekrom at Lv 70).

I think it's possible for the game to be called Pokémon Grey Version. I wonder if people would buy it.

So I was reading the character bios on pokejungle, and I was wondering, what if they add em in to give us a better and deeper story, and perhaps even show us who the leader in the ice gym is?

Guys, I was pretty sure it would be gray until a few seconds ago.

I thought "So that third version would show us that everything is not only Black and White, it's all in shades of gray".

"Shades of gray"...

Wouldn't "Pokémon: Shade" fit too?

Still in the same spirit, yet subtler.

Guys, I was pretty sure it would be gray until a few seconds ago.

I thought "So that third version would show us that everything is not only Black and White, it's all in shades of gray".

"Shades of gray"...

Wouldn't "Pokémon: Shade" fit too?

Still in the same spirit, yet subtler.

Unless Shade is a color, metal, or jewel

Then no....

I think it's possible for the game to be called Pokémon Grey Version. I wonder if people would buy it.

Yes, They Would.
Internet's just sad sometimes...
why wouldn't them?

Even though we're not really talking about what system it will be on anymore, I would just like to mention how Okamiden is supposed to the last DS game. Does this mean Gray will be on 3DS? Wii? No game at all? I don't know. I'm still going with the idea that it will be on 3DS, though Wii would be cool.

Here is where I read about this, on IGN:http://ds.ign.com/articles/115/1151744p1.html.

Even though we're not really talking about what system it will be on anymore, I would just like to mention how Okamiden is supposed to the last DS game. Does this mean Gray will be on 3DS? Wii? No game at all? I don't know. I'm still going with the idea that it will be on 3DS, though Wii would be cool.

Here is where I read about this, on IGN:http://ds.ign.com/articles/115/1151744p1.html.

Last "big" DS game. It's all just a matter of opinion.

Last "big" DS game. It's all just a matter of opinion.

Actually it doesn't even says it will be the last game. It just says "the last new game before the 3DS launches". It just means that it's the closest to March 27, but there still will be games released AFTER the DS launches. Plus, it says "new game", and I'm not pretty sure if director's cuts and enhanced rereleases (which is what 3rd versions are) really count as "new". So who knows? Not to mention that the article is IGN speculating, not an official statement by Nintendo confirming there'll be no more DS titles.

My bet is that Nintendo will still be supporting the DS a bit longer, maybe during the entire 2011 and up to early 2012. I mean, remember Game Boy Color? It was released in 1998 but games compatible with the monochrome GB were released as far as 2000. Even in the current generation, the original DS was rleased in 2004 but GBA games were released as long as 2006. So no, Okadem will not be the actual last DS game, and I think in 2012, when the third version is released, the DS will still be around and so there'll be no problem releasing the game for that console.

I'm leaning more towards 3DS unless we get news about the special edition version coming out this year.

Gamefreak hasn't made any pokemon game within a year of a console's release except Gold and Silver which were still only GBC enhansed games.

If they take a two year break between BW and any other gen 5 games the DS would be long gone especially for its international release.

BW-2011
G-2013

Aside from that there are the added benefits of getting 3DS material that could be used in generation 6 before hand and the ability to expand this generation further with remakes.

They could release remakes anyway but it would be a huge slap in the face to fans and the generation itself if they released all the Unova games on the DS and then let Hoen steal the 3DS spotlight.

maybe it'll be called Pokemon BROWN version
I know.. i saw some guy's avatar with Pokemon Brown Version showing a Bidoof

well i haven't done extensive research about the black and white versions but i do know (as i'm sure most of you reading this do) the colors come from the mascots of the legendary pokemon. Black legend in white and vice versa. so what color is the 3rd pokemon that goes with them? Kyurem? is this pokemon considered gray? just an idea and possible a stretch

Yeah, Kyurem is a bit Grey, so Pokemon Grey seems more likely be the name.

Yeah, it's either going to be Pokémon Gray/Grey, like the color of Kyurem's body, or Pokémon Clear/Translucent, like its wings.

Or "Pokémon You'llBuyItNoMatterWhatWeWillIt Version"

I'm voting for Gray/Grey, because it fits with the idea of merging Black and White, and also this quote:

N said:
Many different values mix together, and the world becomes gray...

Well i hope there is a third game of Black and white, i like to see a extended story line and learn more about Kyurem.

I'm 100% sure it's going to be Gray Version but how surprised would you guys be if it wasn't? Like what if it was like Pokemon Moonstone or Pokemon Agate?

I'm 100% sure it's going to be Gray Version but how surprised would you guys be if it wasn't? Like what if it was like Pokemon Moonstone or Pokemon Agate?

me: o.0

but i would still buy it regardless

Back
Top Bottom