• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen mo

As a quick update to this: CITV's schedule for the following week has just become available, and they seem to have Sinnoh League Victors scheduled, but not Black & White. Somebody on Serebii mentioned seeing an ad on the channel which described the episodes as a 'sneak peek'... so perhaps we won't be getting the series proper for a while after all -_-
Yeah, they've been airing an ad about the 'sneaky peek' since Saturday. (It also pronounces 'Zoroark' as 'Zowoark', lol.) From the advert, if anyone cares, it looks like the movie will be sped up and the BW ep/s telecined, and both parts of the advert are in SD. Also both seem widescreen, which if so the UK'll finally get the TV series in widescreen.
The schedule is weird for Sunday:

09.25 - 09.50 -> Pokémon: Black & White
09.50 - 10.20 -> Horrid Henry
10.40 - 11.00 -> Pokémon: Black & White
11.00 - 11.30 -> Sinnoh League Victors

I'd guess that the last two Pokémon showings are repeats. It wouldn't make sense to air one episode, then half an hour of Horrid Henry before another, when they could just swap HH with BW. Although, it's weird to repeat something half an hour later too...
Given how volatile I've seen CITV's schedule being, replacing DPBD with AGBF and even now DPSLV with DP, it's possible Memories Are Made Of Bliss may not get shown for months. The Sat/Sun Sinnoh League Victors airings match the twice-a-week ones they've done for the last few weeks or so, so I'd estimate the schedule would probably be:
Sat: Zoroark, DPSLV7(following from DPSLV6 on Sunday)
Sun: BW1, BW2(CITV'd never repeat something an hour later), DPSLV8

Re: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen mo

Yeah, they've been airing an ad about the 'sneaky peek' since Saturday. (It also pronounces 'Zoroark' as 'Zowoark', lol.) From the advert, if anyone cares, it looks like the movie will be sped up and the BW ep/s telecined, and both parts of the advert are in SD. Also both seem widescreen, which if so the UK'll finally get the TV series in widescreen.

It doesn't help that CiTV is only ITV Channel that has no HD alternative.

I'd admit that ITV1 HD is hit and miss due the Local areas take over the SD channels.

I contacted ITV to ask what episodes would be airing this weekend (the reason I'm not posting the email is because it states in the print at the bottom that copying the email is a breach of confidentiality with ITV and is a breach of copyright) and they will be airing:

Episode 1 – In the Shadow of Zekrom
Episode 2 – Iris and Axew

I then went on to ask about their future plans and they stated that as of the moment they don't know because they only have scheduling confirmed for 10 days in advanced and they have no information beyond that. So it may mean that we pick the season up again shortly... we just have to wait and see I'm afraid.

Lol how much Horrid Henry are they playing.

Plus 9:25 is too early for me, I wake up at 10 on a non school day. It needs to be on later, or repeated.

You'd have thought they'd swap Horrid Henry and the second BW episode around...

I swear CITV has no other programmes than Horrid Henry, look at the schedules for today and tomorrow, its on sooo much! There's plenty of time to get rid of a few of them for an episode of BW every week.

Well, they are doing a Horrid Henry take-over thing for half term.

Horrid Henry is one of the most loathsome shows I've ever seen. Bring back The Family Ness, and Bertha.

And Pigeon Street.

Curse my inability to wake up on time. I missed the movie :(

Well, after the movie, they're airing "Piplup, Up and Away" so yeah...when will "Memories are Made of Bliss" air?

Also, aside from two or three commercial breaks, the movie was intact (both the opening, and the final credits). After the movie, they aired a preview of Black and White; including clips from BW10 (Yeah, they shown Frillish and Servine).

Sigh... no DP191. My disappointment was great lol. But I'm so happy CITV kept the movie intact for us. :)

Oh, and those first ten minutes? The ones that Cartoon Network cut? Best part of the movie :p

I'm exaggerating a little, but honestly, Zorua's escape from the airship was one of my favourite bits of the whole thing.

Lol how much Horrid Henry are they playing.

Plus 9:25 is too early for me, I wake up at 10 on a non school day. It needs to be on later, or repeated.

9:25 is the time I associate with Pokémon. I have Sky+, and I set it up a few days ago.

9:25 is the time I associate with Pokémon. I have Sky+, and I set it up a few days ago.

Who's even up at 9:25? It's half term, 10 is early for me. I just had breakfast at 1pm. Plus when it's not half term I'm in school anyway, and CITV doesn't have a catchup service, and you can't watch it on ITV player either.

I had to persuade my mum to wake up this morning to change the channel and watch it. I'll admit it was early, considering I went to bed pretty late last night as I was out, lol. Especially in half term - who wakes up at that time?

Well at least we got it, and I'm sure they're likely going to repeat the movie again, and we may get the airing of Memories made of Bliss soon enough before BW actually starts full time here.

Who's even up at 9:25? It's half term, 10 is early for me. I just had breakfast at 1pm. Plus when it's not half term I'm in school anyway, and CITV doesn't have a catchup service, and you can't watch it on ITV player either.

I wasn't the Time slow was Actually Pokémon's old time slot on ITV1 about 10 years ago with Ant and Dec on SMTV Live. Be glad that I am not going doing their PokéRap.

G-G-G-Gary versus Mmmmmmmmmistay! Ah, those were the days.

(Don't be a Jigglypuff)

G-G-G-Gary versus Mmmmmmmmmistay! Ah, those were the days.

(Don't be a Jigglypuff)
Thanks, now I feel old. That was back when Ant and Dec were tolerable.

Thanks, now I feel old. That was back when Ant and Dec were tolerable.

There has been no time period where that ever happened. They have never been tolerable in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom