• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen mo

Thanks, now I feel old. That was back when Ant and Dec were tolerable.
If it makes you feel old, consider this: I was watching that show while I was at university.

Re: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen mo

CITV flashed up a VERY small notice right at the end of Episode 2 - Pokemon Black and White will continue "later in the year". No word on dates which is an awful shame, I guess they want to wait till the dub has a number of episodes under its belt, or were simply testing to see how reception to the new season will be?

It's a bit disappointing considering that over on CN we're about to get weekly eps of Adventure Time and Regular show. They could of done the same without catching up to the US right away...

CITV flashed up a VERY small notice right at the end of Episode 2 - Pokemon Black and White will continue "later in the year". No word on dates which is an awful shame, I guess they want to wait till the dub has a number of episodes under its belt, or were simply testing to see how reception to the new season will be?

Yeah, I saw that. It's possible they're waiting until there's enough episodes for them to air daily, in which case we won't be seeing it for a while.

Buggers.

Well, looking at their current schedule, they're showing "Diamond and Pearl" during SLV's previous weekday slot, and airing SLV on weekends - they also started the SLV repeats 7 episodes into the season. I assume that means we'll get the series around 29th May; when SLV's repeat will finish. By then, Japan would have aired about 33 episodes; then with the amount of time it would take to air those in the UK, it would be enough to air the first 50-odd episode season.

I did email ITV just now to ask, and ask when they plan to air Memories are Made of Bliss.

I did email ITV just now to ask, and ask when they plan to air Memories are Made of Bliss.

I emailed them too, figure theres strength in numbers for getting a reply out of ITV. Admittedly I forgot to ask about the final SLV ep, sorry! Though I'll be surprised if we get a specific reply, sigh.

It's a shame the time used for this weekend wont be used again, I don't know if they were using it to hook old skool viewers back in but it totally worked for me.

Also Joshawott - Fellow cambridgeian eh? are you going to GAME for launch? : o

You mean in Oxford Street? Possibly.

Hopefully ITV answer xD

I wish they had aired a new episode every week, like every Sat or Sun something like that.

*old man voice* Back in my day, Sky1 (then known as Sky One) aired only one episode a week, on a Sunday morning. This lasted from the original series, until Advanced Challenge. That meant there were never any breaks.

Then Toonami got the series and f---ed it up.

*old man voice* Back in my day, Sky1 (then known as Sky One) aired only one episode a week, on a Sunday morning. This lasted from the original series, until Advanced Challenge. That meant there were never any breaks.

Then Toonami got the series and f---ed it up.

Cartoon Network used to be miles ahead of Sky One though. Sure there was breaks in Series, but it was ahead of Cartoon Network, then I got forced by my parents to go to freeview halfway through AG (my last one was when he caught Snover) and I've not seen an episode on tv since. Praise the lord for the internet, keeping me up to date.

Sure you didn't mean Snorunt?

Sky1 haven't aired Pokémon since Advanced Challenge. Toonami got Advanced Battle(and Chronicles, the only other series shown weekly), I think they got Battle Frontier too. I can't remember who aired Diamond and Pearl first...Pokémon in the UK has been on more stations than a hooker has customers.

I got a reply. It's a bit generic and doesn't really answer anything though

Thank you for your email regarding Pokémon Black and White and Zoroark: Master of Illusions on CITV.

I can confirm that your comments have been noted here at ITV Viewer Services

We only hold a 10 day schedule therefore we are unable confirm dates and times at this stage

May I thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV as we always welcome viewers feedback

Should point out that I noted 9:25am was a very nice time to air the show, less Horrid Henry would be nice, and praised them for being so on the ball with the premiere (and it was a shame it couldn't be kept up after that week).

But yeah, looks like we'll just have to wait for CITV to announce the new season and hope it won't be too long!

I got a reply, which stated that Black & White will begin in June. However, the response to Memories are Made of Bliss, was the same as you got about schedules. I submitted it to BulbaNews this morning.

EDIT: The email:

Dear Josh

Thank you for your email regarding Pokemon.

The Black & White series will be shown at the beginning of June, unfortunately we are unable to confirm the exact date
as we only receive 10 days confirmed schedules.

Unfortunately we do not have any information at present regarding "Memories are made of bliss".

Information regarding future programmes and schedules is regularly updated on our website www.itv.com and listings magazines.

May we take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV Viewer Services.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

[NAME]
ITV Viewer Services

Over on PKMN.net someone made a list of the tentative schedules of both Disney XD for Galactic Battles and also CITV for SInnoh League Victors and Memories Made of Bliss is said to air May 28th and will make things with Team Rocket in BW much more clearer. Also thank you Joshawott and jennytablina

May 28th? Wow. That's far away. But then again, I guess they want to air the last episode just before the new series starts out properly. Now hopefully I'll catch the final galatic trio episode tomorrow morning 6:30 on DisneyXD which seems to have avoided me.

Shame I don't actually have Sky anymore...waste of money.

Well, looking at their current schedule, they're showing "Diamond and Pearl" during SLV's previous weekday slot, and airing SLV on weekends - they also started the SLV repeats 7 episodes into the season. I assume that means we'll get the series around 29th May; when SLV's repeat will finish. By then, Japan would have aired about 33 episodes; then with the amount of time it would take to air those in the UK, it would be enough to air the first 50-odd episode season.

They've been airing SLV repeats for three weeks, they started at SLV1. They didn't start partway in.

They air it at weekends anyway; one on a Saturday, one on a Sunday.

Sure you didn't mean Snorunt?

Sky1 haven't aired Pokémon since Advanced Challenge. Toonami got Advanced Battle(and Chronicles, the only other series shown weekly), I think they got Battle Frontier too. I can't remember who aired Diamond and Pearl first...Pokémon in the UK has been on more stations than a hooker has customers.

Yes Snorunt, that is what I meant.

Hi guys, new to the forum so please forgive if this has been covered before (which I'm sure it has)

Am I correct in thinking that the Black&White Anime resumes on May 28th? Is that right?

Hi guys, new to the forum so please forgive if this has been covered before (which I'm sure it has)

Am I correct in thinking that the Black&White Anime resumes on May 28th? Is that right?

We don't know for sure. However, CITV apparently said that the series will resume in June. It's also been predicted that the final episode of DP will air on May 28th. None of this is confirmed, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom