• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen movie on 26 ...

The thirteenth Pokémon movie will get its first UK airing on Saturday 26th February, courtesy of the CITV channel, with Pokémon: Black & White to begin a day later.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen mo

I never knew we could get Pokemon on CITV? I used to watch it when I was younger on Cartoon Network but when we switched to freeview I had no idea I could still watch it on Citv, and its not that far behind the US either, only like 3 or 4 episodes. (Although that is a whole month kind of.)

Re: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen mo

CITV have actually just finished showing Sinnoh League Victors (save for the last episode, which I suspect is going to be aired straight after the Zoroark movie). The episodes were shown at 7.45 am on weekdays, though, so it's not surprising a lot of people missed them.

I hope they stick with this Sunday morning slot, because it's a far better time for the show... although still not ideal.

Good on ya guys. Don't forget to buy popcorn.

I wonder if we will get the full version, of if we will suffer the cut version that Cartoon Network did for the US?

Considering that their schedule from tomorrow is Diamond & Pearl, I'm guessing that they'll be airing DP on weekdays, with BW on Sundays.

If so, this is brilliant news. Since Sky1 (Beginning until Advanced Challenge), we haven't seen a one-a-week broadcast of Pokémon (except Chronicles) - about time a channel uses their head.

Also Bikini Miltank, "Memories are Made of Bliss" is going to air later today.

@ Zorua's Illusion - it will probably be the full version, as the U.S. airing was only cut to make room for another one of their shows. The cut was also made without TPCi's consent.

If so, this is brilliant news. Since Sky1 (Beginning until Advanced Challenge), we haven't seen a one-a-week broadcast of Pokémon (except Chronicles) - about time a channel uses their head.
And a Freeview channel to boot! I've still seen very little of the Advance series because it was satellite exclusive...

And while I don't have the airdates to hand to be sure of it, I'd have to guess that this is the closest we've ever been to the US airings.

Also Bikini Miltank, "Memories are Made of Bliss" is going to air later today.
Ah, cool. Somehow I'd got it into my head that they weren't airing any episodes this week.

We've actually had episodes debut here before the US.

There was some Chronicles episodes, some of AG and I know that the Fantina episode did as well.

CITV? Wow. I'd never expected that they stated this early!

We've actually had episodes debut here before the US.

There was some Chronicles episodes, some of AG and I know that the Fantina episode did as well.

And the Darkrai/Cresselia episode.

oh i am saving money now already to buy the DVD once it comes out in south africa,.....

Grr...you were right Bikini; despite me TV Guides I checked a couple of days ago saying that they'd be airing Memories are Made of Bliss today, they're playing a double bill of Diamond & Pearl all week.

They could have at least finished off the season...

As a quick update to this: CITV's schedule for the following week has just become available, and they seem to have Sinnoh League Victors scheduled, but not Black & White. Somebody on Serebii mentioned seeing an ad on the channel which described the episodes as a 'sneak peek'... so perhaps we won't be getting the series proper for a while after all -_-

Well from what I can tell the movie will be on the 26th, and then Black/White starts on the 27th. It's not clear though when DP will be ending though.

According to CITV, an episode Sinnoh League Victors will air after the Zoroark movie. On the 27th, Black & White is listed as being in a 25-minute slot from 9:25-9:50.

So it's safe to assume that "Memories are Made of Bliss" will air after the Zoroark movie.

Yeah, that's my take on it.

The week after, however... On Sunday the 6th, only Sinnoh League Victors is scheduled.

CITV's schedule only goes up to next Sunday, and most third-party TV guides haven't even updated for the Zoroark movie, so I'd say they're unreliable atm. It would be really pointless only to air ONE episode and not continue with the series; especially as they've given it its own day to air (Rather then being on the tail-end of Zoroark; they could have just aired MaMoB today and started the DP repeats tomorrow if they wanted to).

Well there are two episodes on Sunday so they may air the first 2 episodes? And secondly, someone has mentioned seeing on their freeview guide that the Sunday after this one has BW scheduled, and some online tv guides are saying it too so we may have it or we may not!

Well, whatever the case I only care about seeing the movie and DP191, so if or if not the BW airs, I don't really mind.
Now to get ready for a pokemon-marathon on Saturday morning though, and probably annoy my family ontop of that.

Well there are two episodes on Sunday so they may air the first 2 episodes? And secondly, someone has mentioned seeing on their freeview guide that the Sunday after this one has BW scheduled, and some online tv guides are saying it too so we may have it or we may not!
The schedule is weird for Sunday:

09.25 - 09.50 -> Pokémon: Black & White
09.50 - 10.20 -> Horrid Henry
10.40 - 11.00 -> Pokémon: Black & White
11.00 - 11.30 -> Sinnoh League Victors

I'd guess that the last two Pokémon showings are repeats. It wouldn't make sense to air one episode, then half an hour of Horrid Henry before another, when they could just swap HH with BW. Although, it's weird to repeat something half an hour later too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom