• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thirteenth movie to re-air on North American television: Previously cut intro expecte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thirteenth movie to re-air on North American television: Previously cut intro exp

I guess we'll have to wait for the third re-airing. This time with the credits left in. Third time's the charm, right?

Re: Thirteenth movie to re-air on North American television: Previously cut intro exp

I guess we'll have to wait for the third re-airing. This time with the credits left in. Third time's the charm, right?

No CN's been doing that for years. The only thing extra in the credits I'ev saw last was the end of Ed Edd n Eddys Big Picture Show when Johnny became the evil squash man with Fireball the Slab

Already saw it the first airing, didn`t watch the second airing. Glad to hear they didn`t cut the intro this time, though.

** United States

missed the YTV airing due to no prior notice/no advertising. booooo.
Well, all YTV needs to do is that (and catch up on the episodes the US has, seriously >.>) and it would be better since they showed this uncut with complete credits :)

I've watched this movie before so if I decided to miss it intentionally today, it'd be no big deal. I already know most of the plot anyway and I watched it while sitting on the computer doing my other stuff.

Turns out CITV's showing Shaymin on Saturday. I wonder if they'll end up showing all four DP movies one week after each other.

Maybe TCPI should've asked that CN not squish the credits song while they were at it. I mean, it's probably nothing important, but I would like to hear it myself.

Not even as much as a warning huh? I didn't even get to put it on my DVR when I first heard about it AND I missed it too. (eastern and western CN) :complain: Just hope they re-air it for a third time with like a weeks notice...

Movie 10 is being replayed on Toasted TV 6am Saturday in Austraila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom