• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This confuses me...

Tripleton

Aurora
Reaction score
How come whenever a male gets an erection (boner), almost any girl that you think of from school/other places interests you.

It happens to me on plenty of occasions, and then it wears off, and I have no clue what just happened.

Can anybody fill me in?

You're getting horny. End of story. Your brain wants sex and so it just thinks of the first female to come to mind. It usually doesn't care about whether or not you're classmates, best friends or third cousins.

Just so long as they're attractive.

Dewgong Rain said it best, but keep this in mind.

You're young and virile. It's a totally natural phenomenon especially at your age since your hormones are coming into activation. If you suspect it's getting in the way, just keep it on the down low. Depending on your drive, it happens less frequently as you get older.

Ugh, I really want to reply with spam, but I'll lay off of it for now.

So, you get an erection because you want sex, and you think of girls during that period because you want sex. Simple as that. Used to happen to me at least daily. Now it's usually once a week. Took me five goddamned years.

Welcome to puberty. Trust me, this is one of the lighter consequences.

Random boners suck, but it's not the worst of puberty, believe me. After awhile it wears off, and everything is normal. I remember when I was about 13 and every girl seemed hot xD

Low standards means easier satisfaction, in my opinion, so I would say that it's a good thing.

oh goodness, the joys of puberty and having a rock hard whopper pretty much 24/7

At that point, you realise it was a bad idea living in a place where 95% of the female specimen present is very attractive.

The best advice for instant bonercide? Grandma.

Low stanadards is NEVER a good thing.

Neither are overly high standards. I guess idealism could also fall under there, too.

It'll probably become less and less confusing or awkward the further you get from 14, Trip...although getting hard-ons at random moments can plain-out stink at any age. :look:

Neither are overly high standards. I guess idealism could also fall under there, too.

It'll probably become less and less confusing or awkward the further you get from 14, Trip...although getting hard-ons at random moments can plain-out stink at any age. :look:

Especially during PE classes.

Also, low standards go over high standards any day of the week. In the end, idealism leaves you disappointed. Seriously, perfection is non-existent. Which still doesn't mean you can't set your standards higher for yourself.

Puberty welcomes you. Trust me, theres more to come as you grow up. Just control yourself and not let your urges to get the best of you.

oh goodness, the joys of puberty and having a rock hard whopper pretty much 24/7

The worst part? (In my case, at least) it happens without reason. Or maybe just from sitting wrong. (I have yet to find anyone I can call attractive. I just don't care for anyone.)

But yeah. However perfectly normal it may be, it's still embarassing as heck.

Ahh, puberty lol. I remember getting a boner one time in my PE class. We were wearing short shorts -_-;; But yeah, like others have said, it's pretty normal.

When it happens your penis controlls your brain basicly

Back
Top Bottom