• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh This is a Wooloo Appreciation Thread

When i first saw that fan fake bo peep evolution i was so scared it was real because it would have been a big disappointment to me . im hoping for a big creative ram or no evolution.

watch out it will be the New Miltank.

Wooloo could be like Rockruff and get more evolutions for fandom in future... so many sheep and rams.

Hint at gen 9 fire pokemon starter maybe?

It’d be a shame if a Pokémon with a part of "Aries" in its name isn’t part Fire...
yeah my guess for them giving it ground type was for mountain climbing like some goats do? but i guess they could have chosen rock for mountain too.
Fire is way more unique. Which.... I wonder if wooloo does evolve if it will just be normal type or add a type and what type would that be.......

so, a few things

a) why did i not notice this thread's existence until now and
b) i love wooloo ok it's like... you can say its design is plain and sure, perhaps it is, but that's exactly the best thing about it to me. it's not fancy. it's just a cute sheep, and to me, that's perfectly fine.

perhaps it's really a wolf in sheep's clothing but as long as the evo looks cool then im ok with that

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom