• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This is BLT the Heat Rotom. He will make you a very tasty BLT. (Updated)

Hanatori

Likes Cool Hats.
Reaction score
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4853/blt.png

^ So far it's only a fairly rushed sketch, but I'm currently transferring it to a better quality paper and soon enough, it will be given a better life with the help of my markers and colored pencils. I'm drawing this for Jerichi, who caught a Rotom on Pokemon Platinum and named it BLT.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Re: This is BLT the Heat Rotom. He will make you a very tasty BLT.

om nom nom tasty BLT.

Oh how I love you Brave Lil' Toaster.

Clearly I have done something right by affecting at least one viewer of this picture. =D

Or Jeri has, considering it's his Rotom. xd

curses I am now hungry >:c

but anywho very drawing indeed

Mmm, BLT Rotom.

Yay for toasters. :)

That Pokémon would be so handy.

Excellent shape value. I can really sense the depth. Not to mention, that's hilariously creative. Clean up the lines and color it appropriately, and you've got yourself something that could pass as a Sugimori picture.

I hope that's not from a spoink! I'm sure a Rotom would be able to take it out easily, so making that sandwich is only a matter of finding the LT. (Luckily there are no lettuce and tomato pokemon)

Hana this is the things my Nightmares are made of! Think of the Spoinks!!

Oh yeah, the picture is real great, like I say, each time I see one of your pics you get a lot better. That's really impressive!.. but think of Spoink!

Rotom nom nom.

Why not BST? :-(

That Gastly is awesome, and I love the way you did the coloring for Rotom! Actually, I like your coloring all around! Hehehe, I don't get the chimchar joke, or the gastly and Omanyte joke... but I do like the creative spin you put on Omanyte... it looks cool for some reason... like I could imagine a child's wall paper or book with all of the pokemon drawn in that style, it'd look very awesome!

Thanks, I'm glad to see you guys like these pictures. :D

>I don't get the chimchar joke, or the gastly and Omanyte joke

With the Chimchar picture, I was poking fun at a screencap I saw on Bulbapedia for the latest ending theme, where he looked kinda funny. There's no joke with Gastly and Omanyte, as I was mostly just messing around and trying to do stuff I normally don't do.

LOL! I never noticed that Chimchar pic, it looks like it is having a stroke or something, lol! Good choice then!

Back
Top Bottom