• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: (This Might Be) What Could Have Been (Alt. BW Anime Series!)

BW19: Electric Encounter! One More Chance!!

--Cold Opening—

The episode starts inside the Nimbasa Pokémon Center, where our heroes are sleeping. Then, the scene cuts to a hotel room, where Team Rocket and Bianca are sleeping as well. The scene cuts once more, this time to show Cheren coming out from a tent as the sun rises. Back in the Pokémon Center, the sunlight starts filtering through the window, waking Dawn up. This happens in the hotel room too, where Bianca wakes up. Through a split screen, we see Dawn and Bianca struggling to wake up Hilbert and Team Rocket, respectively. The narrator then briefly talks about their journey, and wonders about what will await for them today.

--Season: Pocket Monsters BW: Revolution--
--Opening song: Best Wishes

--Commercial Break—

--First Act—

It’s around midday, and Hilbert and Dawn have returned to the Nimbasa Gym. Elesa and Shirley are at the entrance, with everything they’re carrying to Driftveil being already packed. The moment Hilbert arrives, Elesa tells him that the rematch has to be quick, or else they’ll miss their train. He confidently promises her that they’ll battle “fast and intensely”. Elesa likes his confidence and gives him a quick smile. She then tells Shirley to act as the referee once more. He then repeats the same rules from before: “This will be a 3-on-3 battle. Only the Gym Leader will be able to switch during the battle”, he says. “Alright then! But, wait a second… where’s Dawn?” Hilbert says. “She was right here just a minute ago”, he continues. Immediately after this, we see Dawn running with her cheerleader outfit. “W-What are you wearing?”, an impressed Hilbert asks with a blush in his face. “Oh! I just want to cheer you up! You need a lot of support today! Back in Sinnoh, I’d do this for Ash as well”, Dawn says. Hilbert then remembers Cheren’s very out-of-character behaviour back at the Nacrene Musical, where he also dressed like a cheerleader. “Well, it makes a bit more of sense now. She must have told him about the cheerleader thing, and it’s obvious that he’s got a crush on her, so he wanted to impress her dressing like a cheerleader too. I just hope she doesn’t goes overboard like he did. Hmm, I wonder what he’s doing now though” Hilbert thinks.

The scene cuts to an open field near a forest where Cheren is training with his Liepard and with two previously unseen Pokémon of his; a Minccino and a Patrat. He is teaching Minccino a new move, Hyper Voice. He tells Minccino to scream, but the Pokémon is only able to say the first to syllables of its name with a very mellow voice. He then hands the microphone to Patrat, who Growls very loud. Minccino again attempts to perform the attack, but it’s unable, again repeating its name softly. Cheren is holding a microphone and is trying to imitate the attack by screaming. He screams so hard that a he scares a flock of Tranquill that were in a nearby tree. But, yet again, Minccino is not responding as he wished.

Right after this, one of the Tranquill lands on Cheren’s tent. “I wasn’t expecting to make a capture today, but a Tranquill would be a great addition to the team”, he exclaims. Cheren then orders Liepard to use Fake Out, which makes Tranquill flinch. Next, Liepard hits Tranquill with Pursuit, but this time the Wild Pigeon Pokémon responds with Air Cutter. Liepard resists tries to respond with Fury Swipes, but before the Pokémon can perform the move, Tranquill had used Detect, protecting it from the attack.

Back at the gym, Hilbert’s Pikachu is battling with Elesa’s female Emolga, just like she did in her previous battle. This time, Pikachu appears to be playing faster, as an Electric Ball move proved to be stronger today. However, Emolga is still in good conditions, and responds with Pursuit, which crashes with Pikachu’s second Electric Ball attack. Pikachu gets hurt, but it’s still able to battle, while Emolga received slightly more collateral damage. Elesa orders Emolga to use Volt Switch, shooting a quick ball of electricity. Pikachu is able to resist, but now he has to fight the male Emolga, who uses Air Cutter. Pikachu is already moderately injured, and can only barely withstand the power of the attack, even if it was a Flying-type move. In the stands, Dawn is cheering for Hilbert along with her Pokémon, also dressed like cheerleaders.

This time, the scene cuts to Bianca and Team Rocket. They’re riding an SUV, lent by the Pokétch Company, for whom Bianca will advertise. She is sitting on the backseat next to Meowth, who is sleeping, while James is driving and a bored Jessie looks through the window. Bianca is watching the sunroof, thoughtful. “I just had a photo session for the Pokétch guys. They’ve told me I’m going to be the ‘Xtransceiver Girl’. I wonder how my father will react when he finds out”, she thinks. She then looks through the window: they’re crossing through a rocky landscape, with only some cacti and dry bushes serving as vegetation. After this, Meowth wakes up, hungry. “Jame- uh, Jason! Do you know if there’s a rest stop near-nya? It’s lunchtime-nya!”, he asks. “I’m not sure, but Jessi… ca has the map, so why don’t you ask her”, James (in his Jason persona) says. Jessie snaps and takes out their map, where she finds that, luckily, there’s a town just a few miles away. “I would like to go and walk there, and see what I can find. Maybe I could catch a new Pokémon”, Bianca thinks, with a sober expression.

The scene cuts to Cheren’s battle with Tranquill. The Wild Pigeon Pokémon has proved to be a strong opponent, leaving Liepard without too much energy to continue battling. Liepard tries to stop the Pokémon with Fury Swipes, but Tranquill continues using Roost to restore its energy. Right after this, Tranquill finds the opportunity to flee, but as it does so, it rips a strip of blue plastic from Cheren’s tent, which gets stuck in one of its legs. Cheren is determined on catching Tranquill, and runs to find the Pokémon. “My tent! I’m SO going to find you and catch you!”, he says.

Back at the Gym, Hilbert’s Pikachu is struggling very hard with the switching Emolga. A tough Quick Attack has left Pikachu in critical condition. “Oh! C’mon Pikachu! Stand up, you still have the power!”, Hilbert shouts. Pikachu attempts to stand up, but she falls down again. “Pikachu has 10 seconds to stand up, or else it will be disqualified”, Shirley states. “C’mon! C’mon!” Hilbert shouts as Shirley starts a countdown. Right before the 10 seconds end, Pikachu manages to stand up, looking at the male Emolga with determination. Hilbert orders Pikachu to use Thunderbolt. Pikachu closes her eyes and produces a bolt that practically roasts Emolga, making it faint.

--DARE DA! (Who’s that Pokémon?)—
I’m not gonna write you a love song.
Answer:
Raichu

--Commercial Break—

--Second Act—

The Gym battle continues. Pikachu is now only barely able to battle, but is willing to continue. Elesa now resorts to her female Emolga, who uses Quick Attack. However, Pikachu manages to evade and uses Electric Ball. The Emolga had already received a good amount of damage before Volt Switching, so the attack has left her very bad too. Emolga is also struggling to stand up, and Hilbert takes advantage of the situation by ordering Pikachu to use Quick Attack herself, but Pikachu misses. Both Pokémon are now very tired, yet none of them wants to fall. “It’s now time to be the faster one! Pikachu! Quick Attack! Do it one more time!” Hilbert shouts. “Emolga! I know you can still stand up and fly! Use Aerial Ace!” Elesa shouts too. Pikachu and Emolga look at each other once more. Emolga is able to make a strong jump while Pikachu, now at the other side of the field, starts running very fast. Like in their previous battle, both Pokémon seem to crash in the middle, but this time, there’s a clear winner: Pikachu jumps and Slams Emolga, knocking her out. “Wait! What was that? You said Quick Attack but that was a Slam!”, Elesa says in amazement. “It just happened!” Hilbert says.

Meanwhile, Cheren tries to lure Tranquill with food, but his Patrat ends up eating it. “I told you to look for Tranquill! Every single picture of a Patrat I’ve seen, has it looking at somewhere for something. Why can’t you be like those Patrat!?”, Cheren says. Right after that, his Liepard is able to find the blue plastic strip that Tranquill had ripped off. Cheren then calls Patrat back to its Poké Ball sends out another Pokémon; a Stoutland. He asks the Big-Hearted Pokémon to smell the strip and see if they can track it.

The scene cuts to the town where Bianca and Team Rocket have stopped. The town looks like an Indian reservation. The terrain of the area is rugged, with tall mountains nearby. While Team Rocket is enjoying their meals at a restaurant, we see Bianca walking in the middle of some dry bushes. She then hears a rustling bush in the distance; there’s a Pokémon hiding there. She slowly gets near and suddenly, an Audino jumps out of the bush. “Well, I don’t have too much time to do this kind of things, so…” Bianca thinks. “You’re gonna be mine!”, she exclaims. She then sends out Musharna. Audino immediately understands the situation and gets in position for a battle.

Back at the Gym, Elesa has already sent Zebstrika out. Pikachu is in very critical conditions, yet she still wants to continue. Shirley notices this and briefly stops the battle to check on her. “I can’t allow Pikachu to continue! It’s too dangerous for her health. What do you say, Elesa. Will you let him switch?”, Shirley says. “In this case, yes. But he won’t be able to bring her back. She’ll be disqualified”, she says. “Pikachu is very exhausted, so I don’t think she’ll be able to battle for the rest of the day anyway, even if I gave her some Potions”, Hilbert says. Hilbert then calls Pikachu back, but she gets out of the ball in her own. “’’Chu, you can’t battle anymore. You’re going to get badly injured if I let you continue. You don’t want to spend the night with Joy, do you?”, he tells to the Mouse Pokémon. He then calls Pikachu back again and sends out Whirlipede.

Meanwhile, Cheren, Liepard and Stoutland have found Tranquill in the middle of the forest, drinking water from a stream. “Ok Liepard, you did well earlier. Have some rest”, Cheren says as he calls the Cruel Pokémon to its Poké Ball. Stoutland then prepares to battle, but Cheren stops it as well. Instead, he sends out Minccino.

The screen splits in three. The left section shows Cheren and Minccino facing Tranquill; the one in the middle shows Hilbert and Whirlipede facing Zebstrika; the right one shows Bianca and Musharna facing Audino.

--Commercial Break--

--Third Act—

The screen is still split into three parts. This lasts five seconds. After this, the scene focuses on Cheren; Cheren orders Minccino to use Swift, which inevitably hits Tranquill, who responds with Air Cutter.

The scene now switches to Bianca, who orders Musharna to use Synchronoise, but Audino responds with Secret Power. The Pokémon’s pink glow reflects the Synchronoise rainbow, briefly blinding Bianca and Musharna.

The scene switches once more, this time to Hilbert, who orders Whirlipede to use Poison Tail, but before the Pokémon can perform the move, Zebstrika hits with Spark.

The opening song starts to play in the background. We see moments of the three simultaneous battles; Whirlipede manages to evade a dangerous Flame Charge and hits Zebstrika with Poison Tail poisoning it, while Minccino uses Tail Slap on Tranquill and Musharna uses Psyshock.

In Hilbert’s battle, Zebstrika is poisoned, but a new Flame Charge burns Whirlipede. Nevertheless, Hilbert is not worried. “I still have my friend Herdier, or even li’l Vullaby could help”, he thinks. “Elesa, get ready! I’m getting your badge right now!”, he shouts. “Whirlipede! Use Venoshock!”.

In Cheren’s battle, Cheren attempts to order Minccino to use Mega Voice, but the Chinchilla Pokémon feels insecure. “C’mon Minccino! Do it for us! Just let all your frustrations go with a scream! Use Mega Voice!”, Cheren shouts.

In Bianca’s battle, Audino has used Imprison on Musharna. “Ha, Audino… you have to learn more... I don't think that will be very useful”, Bianca thinks. “But those Heart Scales... those are very useful”, she continues thinking, this time out loud. “Musharna! Use Hypnosis!” she shouts.

The following events are simultaneously shown on a split screen: Whirlipede is in pain, but the Pokémon focuses on the opponent and a strong Venoshock hits Zebstrika. Meanwhile, Minccino is finally able to get a strong scream out of its mouth and hits Tranquill with Mega Voice. And the Hypnosis reaches Audino, rapidly putting it to sleep. Zebstrika starts to wobble, while Cheren and Bianca have thrown Poké Balls at Tranquill and Audino respectively. This lasts for a few seconds, until we see Zebstrika falling down, fainted, and both Poké Balls successfully catch Tranquill and Audino. We then see Hilbert, Cheren and Bianca joyfully jumping.

The screen has now returned to normal. It’s implied that a couple of minutes have passed. Cheren has now returned to his tent and starts packing everything to continue his way. “At this pace, I’ll get to Driftveil in another couple of days. It wasn’t a good idea to take the way around Nimbasa”, he thinks. “But I’ve got a new partner, and that’s worth it”, he continues.

Meanwhile, Bianca runs to Team Rocket, who have just finished eating, proudly showing them her new Audino. For a few moments, the TRio doesn’t look very excited, but then Jessie realizes that a new Pokémon means more possibilities for Bianca to win, and that means more money to their pockets.

Lastly, back at the Gym, Hilbert receives the Bolt badge, which he proudly shows to Dawn and her Pokémon, who are still cheering at the stands.

The screen splits a last time, this time freezing with a still of Cheren, Bianca and Hilbert, with them showing their Poké Balls and the Badge respectively. The narrator closes the episode, confirming that our heroes and rivals have been progressing a lot, but that they still have a lot to learn in order to reach their goals.

To Be Continued

--Ending song: Kaze no Messeiji (Message of the Wind)

--Professor Oak’s Lecture: Emolga

--Preview of the next episode: “Rivals Meet Again! Hilbert vs. Cheren!!”
(Hilbert) It took us way longer than we expected, but we’ve got our third medal. Isn’t that great guys? (All Pokémon make noises in agreement) (H) Ok then! Now let’s get to Driftveil! That isn’t far away from here, so if we don’t make any stops, we’ll be there in no…. wait… oh no, oh my…”
(Cheren) Oh hi Hilbert! How much have your Pokémon grown huh? Why don’t we test them? (H) “Cheren! You know I can’t say no to that!”
(H & C) “Don’t forget to watch the next episode! ‘Electric Encounter! One More Chance!!’”
「みんなポケモンゲットだぜー!」
--Pocket Monsters BW: Revolution sponsors—
--Episode Ends—

Additional Notes:
Well, here's another one. First time since 2014 that I'm able to post twice in a month. Back in November, I had planned to post BW23 by this date.. Still, I'm trying hard to continue. The next episodes will be awesome, and I can't wait to begin working with them. But first, I had to get this Nimbasa arc to its conclusion; one of the reasons it took me so long to finish it was that pretty much all of it was fully "improvised", except for this episode, which is the second in my list of remaining episodes for this season, which, again, I made back in November, when I was struggling with BW16 and BW17. BW18 was part of the list, but since I conceived the plot for it while I was writing BW17, the episode also suffered many changes, including the removal of a battle with N. BW19 is the only one in the Nimbasa arc that I had fully planned.
The remaining episodes are part of a Driftveil arc and an awesome, Mistralton-Sinnoh-Mistralton arc. Both of them are fully planned too, again, unlike the Nimbasa episodes, so that will make them easier to write and faster to post to.
All reviews are welcome, be them positive or negative. But if they're negative, please don't just bash. Instead, calmly tell me what do you think is wrong, and what I should do to fix any problem in future episodes.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Well I read the first 10 episodes.

Rather than being written out in a typical prose or even a script format, this series reads as though I were reading the Bulbapedia episode pages for Best Wishes episodes from a parallel universe where the writers chose to be more faithful to the games the show was based on. This doesn't necessarily mean this piece is "less" than if it were written out "novel style", but given the purely speculative nature of this piece as a representation of one fan's imagining of what Best Wishes could have been like (hence the title of the work) it serves its purpose.

Starting off, I like how Hilbert's ordeal at the beginning of the episode mirror's Ash's in his introductory episode, but unlike Ash, Hilbert doesn't get a free pass when he arrives late, and ends up in a lucky situation where Juniper and the League Official are able to evaluate his skills and consider him worthy of starting his Pokémon Training career.

It was also cool to see the manner in which Pokémon Training Licenses (which are vaguely referred to at the beginning of the Pokémon Anime, and on the back of the Red/Blue Version game boxes, and have been featured in the games as player ID cards) are honored across different regions, like how in most countries will honor Drivers Licenses issued in different districts or states.

My favorite part from the first episode was the line "This prompts the Team Rocket to perform their motto. While they perform the motto, Dawn uses Piplup to hit the vault with BubbleBeam."

The Team Rocket motto is one of the stapes of the series and a fan favorite (including myself), yet its so played out and over the top its great when the characters use the TRio's vain behavior to their advantage.

I liked Team Plasma's very early introduction into the series. This was a huge missed opportunity on the part of the writers of the official Best Wishes series, especially when the ONLY episode in the ENTIRE SERIES to take place in Accumula Town, where Plasma is introduced in the games, dealt with an abused and abandoned Pokémon, which would seem like the perfect chance to introduce Team Plasma and N.

Due to the fact that we may never know what Best Wishes could have turned out to be due to heavy rewrites and disruptions following the Sandai Earthquake, I think Best Wishes will continue to inspire lots of "what if" speculation from fans for years to come., and judging from this handful of episode synopsizes I've read, this piece will fit in well among them.

(First review! Excellent!)

Thank you for your opinion!

Yeah, that about the Bulbapedia feel is something that I do to differentiate it from other fics. I think it's a great way to make these episodes to feel like summaries of episodes that were actually transmitted on TV, which is another thing that I want to imitate as well. That's why I keep writing "--Commercial Break--" and all of that. I want you to feel like if these episodes were on TV.

With that said, I think that episodes from BW09 and on start feeling less Bulbapedia-like and more standard fic-like, because there's more dialogue directly coming from the characters; the first two or three episodes only had a couple of lines from the characters, while several paragraphs from BW18 are composed mostly of several lines of dialogue. However, I'm truly trying to balance it to "keep the essence" of the first episodes, even if they weren't that well written (not saying that the newest episodes are perfect or anything :p).

Anyway, I hope you continue reading! And again, thank you very much for sharing your opinions. It means a lot to me :D

BW20: Rivals Meet Again! Hilbert vs. Cheren!!

--Cold Opening—

Hilbert and Dawn are walking down the Unova Route 5, in direction to Driftveil City. “It’s a sunny day, and our heroes and their Pokémon companions are enjoying the weather as they go to their next stop”, the narrator says. Dawn checks her Pokétch, and says that it’s 12 o’clock. “Well, at this pace we’ll finally get to Driftveil just before dusk”, she says. It’s implied that our heroes have been walking for many days already, after Hilbert says that they’ve been stopping several times. “That’s great! But we still have time to grab some lunch in the way, right?”, Hilbert says. Dawn tells him “yes” with a laugh. Hilbert realizes that they’ll have to stop again, but then justifies the stop saying that they have to eat anyway. Almost immediately after this, Hilbert spots a sign, pointing to a small fast food joint just half a mile away, and he and Dawn decide that it would be a good idea to eat there.

The scene cuts to the restaurant, where we see Cheren already sitting there with his Pokémon waiting for his meal. Right after this, we see Hilbert and Dawn entering the restaurant. Cheren looks to the entrance, and Dawn sees Cheren, prompting her to greet him. Her art style morphs into bishôjo style as she says hello. Cheren’s art style changes to bishônen; he stands up and grabs her hand in a pinch; “Good day, Ms. Berlitz”, he says. Hilbert, in his normal art style, sighs. “This is going to be a long day, ladies and gentlemen”, he tells the audience.

--Season: Pocket Monsters BW: Revolution--
--Opening song: Best Wishes

--Commercial Break—

--First Act—

Our heroes are now eating on the same table as Cheren. Hilbert looks bored and somewhat annoyed, but that doesn’t stops Cheren and Dawn from chatting. He briefly interrupts them and asks Cheren where he is going next; he tells both of them that Driftveil’s Gym Leader, Clay Potter, invited him to a formal dinner. “I got there a few days ago to meet him, and he invited me to a dinner tonight. But I came back here to train. Because, you know what? He also challenged me to a battle after the dinner. He’s one of the best Ground-type trainers in the world, and I’m going to…”, Cheren answers, but he’s interrupted by Hilbert. “Wait, he challenged you? Now that’s unexpected. Schweet being challenged by a Leader? What’s next? A flying Pignite?”, Hilbert taunts, calling Cheren by his childhood nickname. Cheren turns red, while Dawn remains serious. “Oh please, Blackytung, you know I’ve got a lot more experience. I’ve been Top 16 in four regional league championships already,” he responds. “If you were so great you should have been on quarterfinals at least once”, Hilbert says (!). Cheren, attempting to ‘win’ the discussion, asks Hilbert how much his Pokémon have grown, but he tries to avoid the question. Instead, he and Cheren try to continue arguing over other things, but Dawn stops them. They decide to settle down their discussion with a battle.

The scene cuts. The restaurant is shown from the outside. At this moment, several luxury cars and SUVs pass by it; they’re Team Plasma. In the SUV leading the convoy, we see a frustrated Ghetsis, again with sages Zinzolin and Gorm. “I still can’t believe what happened the other day in Nimbasa”, Ghetsis says. “My Lord, excuse me but, I think it’s time to forget about that” Zinzolin says. “Remember the way the police humiliated us. They were laughing their backs off out of the way we forfeited”, Ghetsis responds. “But today, we’re going to change everything”, he continues. Gorm and Zinzolin reveal that Ghetsis has ordered Team Plasma to head for Driftveil, but that they aren’t sure of his new plans yet. Gorm directly asks Ghetsis what are they going to try to do, and he responds that they’ll “do what [they] couldn’t do in Nimbasa”; he plans to take over the city, and claims that this time he has planned everything carefully. He says that they will hijack the city’s Cold Storage; a cluster of warehouses intended to preserve food. There, he plans to store Pokémon that Team Plasma will “liberate” later. He then tells Zinzolin that he will be in charge of taking the Storage. “I will keep an eye on you. If anything goes wrong, this time I won’t stop myself from using force”, he says.

The scene cuts back to Hilbert, Dawn and Cheren, who are now outside of the restaurant. Hilbert and Cheren are still discussing and are attempting to make a bet, but after several ridiculous suggestions from both of them, Dawn gets irritated and shuts them up, telling them that they’re acting like little children. Cheren gets very embarrassed after realizing this and gets serious. He remembers that he has to show maturity and professionalism for his new job, and tells Hilbert that there won’t be any bet. “Just like that. Let’s just see who is stronger. Fine?”, he says. Hilbert, who is also embarrassed, agrees. “Fine! We are grown men, and we’ll settle this as such. No more childish bickering”, he says. “Excellent!” Dawn says with a smile.

There’s a transition. Hilbert and Cheren are now at an improvised battlefield next to the trail, and they’re now deciding how many Pokémon they will use in the battle. They throw a single dice, which falls on a one. “So it’s going to be a one-on-one battle”, Cheren says.

They then get on their positions; the battle has begun.

Hilbert sends out Pikachu, while Cheren decides to let Stoutland out. Pikachu begins by quickly hitting Stoutland with a strong Electric Ball, but the Big Hearted Pokémon manages to resist the attack and responds with Strength, which pushes Pikachu right to the floor. Hilbert then orders Pikachu to use Slam; doing so fails to paralyse Stoutland, but Pikachu has managed to cause more damage. Nevertheless, Stoutland is still in good conditions, and Cheren orders it to Crunch the Mouse Pokémon. Pikachu is now overwhelmed, but gets back on track with a Quick Attack. After several more moves from both Pokémon, it’s obvious that they seem to be equal in strength, as both show equal resistance. “This battle will be long”, Dawn thinks.

Meanwhile, the Team Plasma convoy has crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge. At the other side, the cars park next to the road. There, Ghetsis tells the two Sages that they have to split; one group will follow Zinzolin, a second group will follow Gorm, and a third group will follow him. Ghetsis tells Gorm that he and his group will not stay in the city; “I no longer need your help with this operation. Instead, you’re going to spread the word in other towns. Take your subjects and go. I’ll call you when the time comes. Farewell”, Ghetsis says. After this, Gorm leaves with a group of twenty grunts back to the bridge. Ghetsis then decides to keep just a few grunts with him; he handpicks five of them. The last of these grunts is blond and wears glasses. Ghetsis asks him his name and position; “Colress! Colress, Callum! Member of the technology department! At your service, my Lord!”, he answers. “You’ve been chosen for a very important job. Follow me and your comrades”, Ghetsis tells him. The remaining grunts, fifty in total, are told to follow Zinzolin.

--DARE DA! (Who’s that Pokémon?)—
For unclear reasons, this Pokémon evolves from a fish-like Pokémon, even though this Pokémon looks much more like a certain mollusc.
Answer:
Octillery

--Commercial Break—

--Second Act—

Back in the battle, Pikachu and Stoutland look very tired. They haven’t been able to cause much damage to each other, having avoided their attacks. It’s implied that it’s been at least twenty minutes already; an unusually long time for a 1-on-1 Pokémon battle. “Looking tired, huh?” Cheren taunts. “Not as much as Stoutland! He looks like he’s going to pass out!”, Hilbert responds. Hilbert is about to order Pikachu to use Thunderbolt, but he’s interrupted by the loud sound of vehicles coming near. Gorm is in an SUV at the front of the convoy, which is moving slowly. Our heroes are standing still as they come near. When the first car passes next to the restaurant, it stops along with the entire convoy. At this point, our heroes decide to take cover; they know they’re Team Plasma members. Right after this, Gorm comes out of the vehicle, but he tells his chauffer to lead all the other grunts to the nearest town; he asks just four grunts to help him. “Wait! I’ve seen this guy before!”, Hilbert thinks. He then has a flashback of Pinwheel Forest, and then one of the Ferris wheel. “He is one of the sages! I think”, Hilbert quietly tells Dawn and Cheren. The chauffer then tells Gorm that they’ll need a vehicle; he agrees and tells him to drive the second car in the convoy instead, leaving a single SUV parked outside.

Inside the restaurant, Gorm and the grunts are demanding the other Trainers inside to free their Pokémon. A grunt comes out of the locale and takes some cages from the vehicle.

At this point, Cheren attempts to get out of cover, but Hilbert stops him. “We have to wait until all of them are outside”, he says. Inside the restaurant, Gorm and the grunts have taken all of the customers Pokémon and put them into the cages. They get out and lock the restaurant’s only entrance. Our heroes get out of cover and run to stop the SUV. Gorm immediately recognizes Hilbert, who demands the grunts to return the Pokémon to their Trainers.

Meanwhile, Zinzolin is leading the grunts through the city. This time, the local police puts no attention whatsoever to them; a patrol sees them passing, but he tells his partner that “those nuts are no threat”. Via radio (and without radio jargon this time), Zinzolin directly orders the grunts to storm into random houses across the city to “liberate” the Pokémon that may be living there.

Back at the east side of the Drawbridge, Hilbert first tries to unlock the door on his own, but he’s tackled to the ground by a grunt’s Patrat. Cheren and Dawn send out Liepard and Piplup, respectively. The other grunts and Gorm also send out their Patrat. Dawn tells Piplup to use Ice Beam on the door’s lock, but one of the Patrat uses Bite on him, causing him to flinch. Cheren orders Liepard to use Assurance on that Patrat. Hilbert decides to call Pikachu to her Poké Ball and then sends out Whirlipede instead, who uses Poison Tail on another Patrat. Piplup uses Ice Beam on the lock again, this time freezing the entire door. Cheren sees this and sends out his own Patrat, and orders it to use Tackle on the door, but Patrat is unable after a few attempts. One of the grunts’ Patrat then uses Super Fang on Cheren’s Patrat, leaving it injured, but the Pokémon then responds using Crunch and now both are equally harmed. Hilbert then orders Whirlipede to use Poison Tail again, but Whrilipede can’t differentiate between Cheren’s Patrat and the other one, and ends up knocking out Cheren’s. Piplup tries to break the door himself with Drill Peck, but the ice is too thick and ends up hurting his beak. Cheren tells Hilbert that they have to break a window, but Hilbert says that the Pokémon could get “some painful cuts” if they try. However, he then remembers that his Herdier knows Take Down, and sends it out. But right after it is sent out, a Patrat attempts to use Hypnosis on it. Herdier avoids the attack and autonomously responds with a loud Roar, which blows all the Patrat away.

--Commercial Break--

--Third Act—

Meanwhile, in Driftveil, Team Plasma members are raiding houses in search for Pokémon. Zinzolin and some grunts are inside the Cold Storage, where more and more members are bringing cages with Pokémon. Some of them are filled with more than a single Pokémon, and are often too small for them.

During this sequence, we see an Oshawott happily swimming in a pool in the backyard of an American-looking suburban house. However, the Sea Otter Pokémon hears a car parking outside, and jumps to hide behind a bush. A pair of grunts forcefully breaks into the house; the owner, a middle-aged man, is held in the living room by one of the grunts and the other one asks him if he has a Pokémon living with him; the man replies that he doesn’t have any Pokémon. The man is apparently being honest; Oshawott is a rare wild specimen. The grunts search the house, but can’t find anything, and realize that the man is saying the truth. However, in the backyard, Oshawott gets disturbed by a Joltik that suddenly jumps on its back, making the blue and white Pokémon jump from behind the bush, scared. Oshawott ends up running inside the house, and the grunts, believing it’s the man’s Pokémon, grab it and force it into a small cage. “So that’s why I kept finding blue hair in the pool these last few days”, the man thinks out loud as the grunts leave. Right after that, the Joltik jumps to the man’s hand. “I’m glad they didn’t find you!”, he says; Joltik happens to be his Pokémon.

Back at the east side, Hilbert commands Herdier to Take Down the frozen door, which breaks entirely. The Trainers inside are freed and run to the SUV where the Pokémon are caged. The grunts’ Patrat were thrown onto a group of trees, and are all dizzy due to the impact. The grunts try to take control of the situation, but all the Patrat suddenly faint. Now defenceless, Gorm calls the grunts to the SUV and they try to flee, but the Pokémon inside start moving intensely. One of the Pokémon, an Excadrill has the idea to use Dig. The Subterrene Pokémon manages to break through the steel of the cage and the vehicle, making a large hole on the ground in the process. The Pokémon returns to its Trainer, who orders it to use Metal Claw on the car and the cages, severely damaging both and letting the remaining Pokémon free. The car’s back axis is rendered useless, and Gorm and the grunts are blown away to the skies when Hilbert orders Herdier to use Roar once more.

A few hours pass by, and the sun starts to set. “Well, we couldn’t finish the battle”, Hilbert says. “…I suppose so”, Cheren says. Dawn tries to tell Hilbert that they should get going, but she’s interrupted; “Let’s try it once again!”, Hilbert and Cheren say in unison.

Pikachu and Stoutland return to the battlefield. This time, we see the battle go through pretty fast; Stoutland begins with Crunch, but Pikachu avoids it and uses Slam, which is also avoided by Stoutland, who then uses Strength. Hilbert orders Pikachu to use Quick Attack, but Stoutland avoids the move once more and this time uses Superpower, causing great damage to Pikachu, but the Mouse Pokémon responds with Thunderbolt, which causes paralysis on Stoutland. Pikachu continues with another Electric Ball, creating more damage, but Stoutland manages to run and uses Wild Charge on Pikachu. The Big Hearted Pokémon is hit with recoil, and Pikachu uses Quick Attack to increase the damage even more. “It’s all or nothing! Herdier! Use Superpower once again!”, Cheren shouts. Stoutland glows and starts running towards Pikachu. Hilbert orders her to use Slam once more, and Pikachu also starts running. Both Pokémon crash in the middle of the improvised battlefield, fainting.

Some more minutes pass by, and the sun has completely set. “Okay, I think it’s time to go!”, Dawn says, but Hilbert and Cheren seem to ignore her; they’re not content with their draw. She tells them that the draw just means that their Pokémon are equally strong and that’s something good, but both of them sigh. “My Pokémon are better”, they say. Dawn then tries to distract them asking Cheren about his dinner with Clay; “When did you said you were supposed to see him?”, she asks. “Tonight”, he answers. “Well look around and tell me what time is it, dimwit”, Hilbert says with a deadpan look. Cheren snaps and realizes that it’s nighttime already, almost freaking out. “Well, we’re also going to Driftveil, so why don’t you join us?”, she asks him. “It’d be a pleasure!”, Cheren says, while Hilbert facepalms.

Meanwhile, in Driftveil, the situation with Team Plasma is out of control. Zinzolin, inside a large and cold warehouse, is watching as the grunts arrive with cages filled with Pokémon. “Nothing will stop us this time”.

The narrator closes the episode, wondering if Hilbert, Dawn and Cheren will find out about what is happening in the city, and do something about it, while hoping that Hilbert and Cheren will slowly begin to become friendlier to each other.

To Be Continued

--Ending song: Kaze no Messeiji (Message of the Wind)

--Professor Oak’s Lecture: Minccino

--Preview of the next episode: “Driftveil in Chaos! Battle at the Cold Storage!!”
(Hilbert) So this is Driftveil, huh? It looks pretty empty around here. (Dawn) Yeah, there’s not too much activity around here… (Cheren) Wait! Did you hear that!? (Zinzolin) This city has been taken by Team Plasma! Everyone! Surrender… I mean… Liberate your Pokémon for our noble cause!
(Clay) You ain’t doin’ nothing! Cheren! Help us to free those Pokémon from those lunatics!”
(H/D/Ch) “Don’t forget to watch the next episode! ‘Driftveil in Chaos! Battle at the Cold Storage!!’”
「みんなポケモンゲットだぜー!」
--Pocket Monsters BW: Revolution sponsors—
--Episode Ends—

--Additional Notes--
Welp, BW20th is finally here, after yet another long hiatus. And yep, I'm already introducing Colress to the plot. Aaaand yep, I gave him a first name. Aaaaaaaaand yep, I couldn't stop myself from giving a punny surname to Clay.
This is the beginning of a new Driftveil arc. There will be a lot of action going on, and I'm really excited to be working on these next episodes.There are at least eight remaining episodes in this season. And all of them are packed with action, and lots of surprises, which may or may not make you hate me.
College will be over in 5 weeks from today, and I'm changing the career I'm studying; right now, I'm studying Political Sciences in a school located some ten miles away from home, and I take up to 2 hours to commute there. I haven't been able to continue with my projects (including this one) because I have practically no free time thanks to my commuting time; I sometimes spend up to 11 hours away from home. But I'll be switching to 'Language Sciences'; I'll study to become a linguist and a professional translator. The school where I'll study that career is just some twenty minutes from home, and has very few subjects (I'll be taking just two per day in my first semester!), so I'll have plenty of much needed free time, and I'll hopefully be able to advance this project in my so-much desired pace of an episode per week.
Additionally, I'll stay in home this summer. During my summer break, I'm planning to post either Spanish translations or revised English versions of this fic in other sites (if I'm allowed). I want to give this project more exposure, and I think I've commented about this before. With enough exposure, I'll feel more 'inspired' to create new episodes, filled with my silly ideas.

And... I guess that's it for today.
Thank you for reading!

BW21: Driftveil in Chaos! Battle at the Cold Storage!!

—Cold Opening—
The narrator opens the episode talking about Hilbert and Cheren’s battle, and their latest clash with Team Plasma. Our heroes are now crossing the Driftveil Drawbridge. They’re unsettled at the lack of staff operating the bridge; however, they cross it without problems. Nevertheless, they sense something more wrong as they enter the city; even though it’s just evening, the city looks practically desolate. As our heroes pass next to some houses, we can see panicked citizens closing their windows. “Something wrong’s going on... Why this kind of stuff keeps happening to us?!”, Hilbert thinks.

—Season: Pocket Monsters BW: Revolution--
—Opening song: Best Wishes

—Commercial Break—

—First Act—

Our heroes have arrived to the Driftveil Gym, but the place is closed. “Perfect! Another closed Gym!”, Hilbert dejectedly mutters. Cheren then receives a call from Clay via Xtranseiver. The Gym Leader urges Cheren to come to his office, near the Cold Storage.

A transition transports us to Clay’s office, located inside an enormous glass building. There, he tells Cheren that some thieves have raided the city, and that the Pokémon from his Gym were stolen. Dawn relates the event with something that Team Rocket would do; “Who the heck are these Team Rocket guys you’re talkin’ about?”, Clay says. He then confirms that Team Plasma members were those who stole the Pokémon, but he is not sure about where are they storing them. He asks Cheren for help, but Hilbert insists that he and Dawn should help too, since they have faced Team Plasma several times. “I’ve personally met the leader of these nuts. I know how to handle them. They won’t even try to negotiate”, Hilbert confidently affirms.

The scene cuts to the Cold Storage. “We have to negotiate with the authorities”, Zinzolin says, contradicting Hilbert’s assumption. There, we see several Pokémon in cages, forming stacked rows on the walls. The storage is divided in three sections; the first level with ambiance temperature, a second level, where temperature is extremely cold, and most of the floor is completely frozen, and an equally cold basement. These first two sections are connected by a ramp, while the basement can be reached via stairs in the second level. Zinzolin is in the second level, at the back of the Storage, where the floor is dry. The entirety of the second level and the basements are surrounded by cages with stolen Pokémon. One of these Pokémon is the wild Oshawott from the last episode, who is seen shivering.

Meanwhile, Clay tells our heroes they have to search around the city for clues. Hilbert, Dawn and Cheren come out from the building, and walk around the area; soon they find some Team Plasma grunts hanging around in an alley. Our heroes find a way to listen to their conversation while hiding from them; one of the grunts receives a call from Zinzolin on her walkie-talkie; he urges all members to reunite at the Cold Storage main storage. “By now, I’m sure somebody knows where we’re storing all the Pokémon, and he or she has surely called the police to come and find us. We need to the face the police and negotiate! We have to steal their power and take over the city completely!”, Zinzolin shouts.

Our heroes run to the storage; Cheren calls Clay via Xtranseiver, giving him the information they heard. Clay tells him that he will call Officer Jenny personally. “But that’s exactly what these nuts want!” Cheren exclaims. “But it’s the best way we can stop them. Trust me!”, Clay says and hangs up. Cheren tries to call him again, but he is unable.

There’s a transition. Our heroes have found the storage, and are hiding in a near alley. Clay startles the three from behind. “You gotta any plan, boy?”, Clay asks Cheren. “Alright, Cheren! This is the moment to show how much you’ve matured! You’re not an idiot boy anymore! Don’t screw it up!”, Cheren thinks. He then describes two plans: the first one is an “obvious” entrance to the storage, where they’ll just ram inside and try to battle the grunts until they’re forced to flee, at the risk of “getting beaten to a pulp”, and a second one is a “smart” one, where they’ll wait until they find a group of weak grunts. They will lure them away from the other grunts, beat up their Pokémon, and steal their uniforms. They will put them on and then sneak inside the storage and find Zinzolin; then, they’ll subdue him, defeat the other grunts, and free the Pokémon. Clay and Dawn agree that the second option seems “sensible” enough. “Alright, and what do you think, Hilbert? HILBERT?!”, Cheren asks, but he is not with them; Hilbert is battling a Team Plasma grunt and he has already knocked out a Patrat with Pikachu.

Cheren runs and tackles Hilbert, while Clay tackles the Plasma Grunt. Clay tells them to run and do the “obvious” plan. Cheren is mad at Hilbert and both of them start heatedly discussing as they run. Hilbert claims that he thought they would try to make their way through the Storage as soon as Clay arrived. “Didn’t you think that the most logical thing would’ve been making a plan first?”, Cheren shouts. Right after this, an alarm goes off and the storage’s lights turn red. “Oh please! Back in Nuvema, I might have been the ‘book dumb’, but you were always the one who didn’t doubt once about TP’ing* Professor Juniper’s lab!” Hilbert responds. “Cheren! Is that true?!” a surprised Dawn asks as she runs behind them. “I WAS JUST AN IDIOT BOY!” Cheren shouts, embarrassed. Hilbert continues teasing him, reminding him of the “cheerleader stunt” in Nacrene, and Cheren promptly tackles him to the ground again. Hilbert stands up immediately and they start struggling as they continue running towards the ramp. Dawn tries to stop their fight; once the three reach the ramp, they scream, are forced to hug, and slide down very fast. Once they reach the second level they split and start sliding and spinning face down on the frozen floor in a very cartoonish fashion, until they finally stop right at Zinzolin’s feet.

—DARE DA! (Who’s that Pokémon?)—
Answer:
—Commercial Break—

—Second Act—
Zinzolin is furious. He scolds the grunts for being unable to stop “[these] MEDDLING KIDS!”. Our heroes try to stand up, but they’re very dizzy and they’re not stepping on the dry floor where Zinzolin is standing.

Meanwhile, Clay has successfully tied the first grunt with a lasso, and he starts dragging him as he walks inside the storage. Notwithstanding, some forty-something Team Plasma grunts ‘spawn’ in front of him, blocking the way to the ramp. The members facing Clay send out their Patrat, while the members facing towards Zinzolin and our heroes simply remain in alert. At this point, the alarm has been deactivated.

At the second level, our heroes regain control of their motion and are able to stand on the slippery floor. A grunt acting as Zinzolin’s bodyguard asks him if he can “drive the kids away”, but Zinzolin immediately sends out three Pokémon: a Cryogonal, a Garbodor and a Scolipede, and tells the grunt that he’ll “personally dispose them”. Hilbert decides to ignore Zinzolin, claiming that they need to help Clay to knock out the Patrat instead, so Zinzolin loses protection. However, Cheren is already battling Scolipede with his Stoutland.

“Thank goodness I always carry a Pokémon with me, no matter what”, Clay says. He sends out an Excadrill, and taunts the grunts saying that they forgot one. He orders Excadrill to dig and find the cages with his stolen Pokémon. The grunts are unable to stop Excadrill, and instead attempt to use attacks on Clay, who stands firm.

In the level below, Dawn notices that all the members are now facing Clay, and sends out Piplup, who uses Ice Beam directly on the grunts and the Patrat, freezing all of them. “That’ll give us more time”, Clay says. Dawn then tells Piplup to use Ice Beam a second time, to make sure that they stay frozen a little longer, but the Penguin Pokémon expresses discomfort and is unable to even shoot a small beam.

Meanwhile, Clay’s Excadrill powerfully strikes Garbodor by mere coincidence. The Poison-type Pokémon immediately faints after contact, and Excadrill, after failing to see any of Clay’s Pokémon in the cages in the second floor, continues its way to the basement, where the Subterrene Pokémon finds them. Excadrill uses Slash to open the cages with Clay’s Krokorok and Palpitoad inside, and the three open all the cages inside the basement.

All of this is happening while Hilbert’s Pikachu and Cheren’s Stoutland are struggling to defeat Cryogonal and Scolipede, who use Aurora Beam and Poison Tail, respectively. Poison Tail misses Pikachu, but hits Stoutland instead, poisoning it. Cheren switches to Minccino, who uses Hyper Voice. The sound is so strong that the ice covering the grunts starts to crack. Dawn takes Piplup on her arms and tries to slide her way to Clay. She manages to reach the ramp, but she is unable to walk on it. Piplup is able to use Scald, but the hot water is frozen as soon as it hits the floor. Dawn then realizes that they can keep the grunts frozen if Piplup continues using Scald on them. Piplup is able to jump high and shoot boiling water on the frozen grunts, keeping them from thawing.

—Commercial Break—

—Third Act—

Clay’s Pokémon, along with all the stolen Pokémon from the basement come from a door at the back of the storage, right behind Zinzolin, who gets startled. Clay’s Palpitoad and the other Pokémon stay in the back, with Palpitoad using Water Pulse on the bodyguard, causing confusion on him. Clay’s Krokorok uses Bulldoze on its own will, cracking the icy floor, but making everyone in the storage but Cryogonal to fall on their backs. The attack is so strong that even the walls start to show some cracks as well. Scolipede and Pikachu are very hurt from this attack, and Hilbert decides to call her back to her Poké Ball. Now that the ice on the floor and ramp has cracked, Dawn starts kicking the floor as she walks to remove the pieces on her way, and now she is able to climb it more easily. However, the ice covering the grunts and the Patrat now breaks completely, and they’re now freed. Nevertheless, the grunts and the Patrat are practically unable to move because they feel too much cold. With the grunts now weak, Clay rushes to the second level to take command of his Pokémon. Seeing this, Dawn decides to return to the second level as well.

As soon as this happens, a couple of police patrols park outside of the storage. An enraged Officer Jenny comes out of one of them and is followed inside by a few officers. Now that Clay is in charge of the battle, Hilbert, Cheren and Dawn concentrate on opening all the cages in the second level.

Zinzolin notices this, and rapidly calls Ghetsis on a walkie-talkie. “It’s negotiation time”, he says.

The grunts attempt to use their Patrat in their defence, but a second Bulldoze from Krokorok proves to be the final blow, and all the Patrat faint, as does Scolipede, who uselessly tried to use Venoshock prior to Krokorok’s attack. The only remaining foe Pokémon is Cryogonal, but Officer Jenny sends out a Simisear, who delivers a powerful Flamethrower that crashes with an Aurora Beam, creating an explosion that completely melts the remnants of ice on the once slippery floor. This explosion is strong enough to make a couple of lights and ceilings to fall, along with a few cages with Pokémon inside. A second Flamethrower critically hits Cryogonal, who faints. Officer Jenny walks to the second level and sees the cages and some of the already freed Pokémon, who are being ‘defended’ by Clay’s Palpitoad. “This is enough evidence! Sir, you and your accomplices are arrested for the crime of Pokémon kidnapping”, she says. “I wanted to negotiate with you, Officer. But you leave me no option, but to use force”, Zinzolin says.

Right away, a group of Team Plasma grunts dressed in black run all the way from the storage entrance, and some subdue Officer Jenny and the few officers, while a blond grunt (Colress) threatens Clay, our heroes and the Pokémon with a futuristic-looking gun. Ghetsis comes walking from behind of them. “You trained them fast!”, a surprised Zinzolin says to him, who claims that they had been training for this kind of operations “since they joined our cause, but they didn’t know about it until today”. By this point, all the unfrozen grunts are now back in action, and Team Plasma retakes control of the situation.

One of the grunts takes Zinzolin to a black luxury SUV parked outside, and a black-dressed grunt tells all the other to run away from the storage. Right after this, each of the black-dressed grunts and Ghetsis send out a Boldore. They immediately order the Pokémon to use Explosion; they then throw their Poké Balls to the floor, crush them, and run to the exit, which they lock. The Pokémon continue ‘loading’ the move, and in the meantime, all the freed Pokémon, the officers, Clay, and our heroes, run to the basement to protect themselves, while the Pokémon who weren’t freed in time all brace themselves. Right before the explosion occurs, we see the lassoed grunt screaming in desperation in a very over-the-top way; he was forgotten by the other grunts.

The explosion is strong enough to blow up all but the basement, and even causes a fire on the other nearby storages. The grunt, the Boldore, and the still caged Pokémon survive, but the Ore Pokémon faint instantly, and most of the caged Pokémon were injured, along with the grunt, although the cages were also heavily damaged in the explosion and all the Pokémon are free again.

A transition follows. There are firefighters controlling the fire in the nearby storages, while a troop of Audino are healing the Boldore and the other injured Pokémon. The police are only able to arrest the lassoed grunt, who is covered in dust and ashes, and Officer Jenny and the other cops feel bad for not responding immediately to the threat, after they dismissed Team Plasma as mere “nuts”.

Clay looks around the damage, and our heroes feel distraught for not being able to stop Team Plasma. “I can’t believe they tried to kill us! They used their own Pokémon as time bombs!”, a bewildered Hilbert states. Cheren, who had never met Team Plasma before, is also bewildered and confused about the situation, and after Hilbert and Dawn tell him that they’ve faced this team several times already, he is very surprised. He even feels empathy for Hilbert at one moment, seeing all the danger he has gotten into, but right after commenting on this, he tries to retract and show his usual, unfriendly attitude towards him.

“When life gives ya lemons, make lemonade”, Clay affirms as he puts his hat back. He tells to our heroes that he and a group of high-profile trainers, including several Gym Leaders and Elite Four members of other regions, were wishing to build a special arena for Pokémon battle tournaments right in the Cold Storage area, and now that the storages have been heavily damaged, he thinks that he could fund the redevelopment of the area into a “battle resort” more easily. “I’m the owner of these properties, so it should be easier now. The storages can be moved somewhere else”. Hilbert is impressed by this, and he tells Clay that he wants to take part of a tournament once the arena is finished. “But first, I want to challenge you to a Gym battle!”, he later adds. Clay readily accepts Hilbert’s challenge; “Come whenever you want. Now that my Pokémon are back, my Gym will always be open for any challenger. Just make sure you’re prepared, ‘cause your Pikachu won’t stand a single round against my Ground Pokémon”, he says. “But now, why don’t ya come to my house for some delicious dinner? C’mon! My car is parked near the bridge”, he continues. Our heroes and their Pokémon react with happiness and follow him.

The narrator closes the episode, stating that if Hilbert wants to defeat Clay, he has to train more, or else, he’ll have a hard time. As he says this, we see our heroes and Clay from behind, walking towards the bridge connecting the Cold Storage area to the rest of the city. As they fade into the distance, we see the wild Oshawott from the previous episode, running in their direction.

To Be Continued

—Ending song: Kokoro no Fanfare (Heart's Fanfare)

—Professor Oak’s Lecture: Palpitoad

—Preview of the next episode: “Training Day! Two Different Journeys in One Day!!”
— (Hilbert) A’ight guys! We need to do some training for our next battle! We’re going against some strong Ground Pokémon, so we’ll have to practice our moves and combos right now! No more improvisation! – (scenes with Oshawott meddling in the session, constantly interrupting his Pokémon) — (H) What are you doing here?! Can’t you see we’re in the middle of something important?!
— (Bianca) Okay! Time for my next Musical. I'm going to be the best Coordinator, and I can't allow losses on my way. (Jessie) And while the girl is winning us 'legit' money, (James) we'll be doing one of our classic scams, (Meowth) Without yellow rats pestering us, Team Rocket will rise to the top again-nya! (all Team Rocket laughs)
(Team Rocket) Don’t miss the next episode! “Training Session! Two Different Journeys in One Day!!”

「みんなポケモンゲットだぜー!」
—Pocket Monsters BW: Revolution sponsors—
—Episode Ends—

—Additional Notes—
*TP’ing: “Toilet-papering”; throwing toilet paper over trees, houses, or other private properties.

Here's another episode guys.
It took me about three weeks, but I'm finally able to post this one. I hope I can post the next one in two weeks or less, and start reducing the time between posts.
I tried to write this episode as some sort of a cross between a 'serious' episode, and a comical one. There's a lot of stuff happening everywhere, but I hope you found some coherence! (jk)

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom