• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That! (Pokemon)

Lucario because Mewtwo is just a little bit too weird for my tastes (though still cool.)

Pikachu clones or Early Birds?

Early Birds.

Legendaries (Mewtwo, Rayquaza ect) or sub-legendaries (e.g Lake trio, beast trio ect)?

That's a hard one. Delphox is one of my favourite Pokemon, but I'll go with Ninetales because I love it and I think it's stronger then Delphox.

Clefairy or Pikachu?

AQUA! AQUA! AQUA! They're Team Flare's buddies. (never realized how similar their ideals were to Team Flare's until a few days ago, that makes them sexy.)

Team Plasma (under N) or Neo-Team Plasma?

The good ones always win so I'll go ahead under the N's order.

Team Flare or Aqua?
(Thanks for giving a clue @Erza Scarlet; ;)

Team Flare obviously. No one's as sexy as them.

Team Rocket or neo Team Rocket?

Hex Maniac because they're freaking scary and I thought they were a zombie/ghost when one first jumped out of the bushes at me.

Gen I or Gen III?

Gee, thats a little hard. Gen III maybe because i like colours in games...

The two "moon" pokemon.
Jirachi VS Deoxys

Both are pretty good Pokémon, but I like Jirachi more. Cute li'l thing.

Red Basculin or Blue Basculin?

Back
Top Bottom