• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That! (Pokemon)

...That's a tough one, but I'd say Moon Stone because reasons.

Speeking of the sun and the moon, Lunatone or Solrock?

Ho-Oh... But then again, I havn't played XD, so it's not that fair of me to judge.

Primal Dialga who confirmed a Daimond remake or Palkia?

I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THESE! SPOILERS! Primal Dialga because PMD.

White Kyurem or Black Kyurem?

Healing Wish because Pokemon actually learn in, though if I remember the effects correctly Lunar Dance is obvs the superior move

Murkrow or Cacturne?

Foongus

Better a Pokeball Pokemon than a Pokeball Pokeball :D

Yanmega or Dustox (Jessie's)

Elm, because I honestly had to rack my brain to remember which one Rowan was.

Fire type or Grass type?

I'd say Shiftry because, while Ludicolo is great on a Rain team, Shiftry just looks awesome.

Ninjask or Greninja?

Ninjask. I've always liked Ninjask. It's a fun little Pokémon with a cool gimmick, and it doesn't have a strange tongue thing going on like Greninja does.

Croagunk or Stunky?

Back
Top Bottom