• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That! (Pokemon)

Eel. Its design is just YESSS.

Dedenne or Pikachu (Say Dedenne and I will love you.)

Jigglypuff. As fragile as she is, she's more fun for me.
Can't deny ESAM's skill with Pikachu, though!

Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) or Axe (Pikachu)? (Same question as above, basically, but Melee.)

Dragonite, even if its shiny is ugly -3-.

Back to Smash....Squirtle,Ivysaur or Charizard(Brawl)?

Mewtwo. Lucario feels too sluggish for me XD...plus, I love Mewtwo's neutral aerial :p.

Hmm....Prism Tower, Unova Pokemon League or Kalos Pokemon League(the Smash 4 stages)?

Aura Storm, not a huge fan of transformation final smashes :p.

Volt Tackle or Puff Up?

Korrina, personally. Dunno why, but that's just the case.
(he was horrible and only got worse in Smash4)
Worse in what respect, exactly? lol. I can understand if Charizard is annoying (I'm sure we on For Glory have all had a fair share of it), but I dunno about being an actually worse character overall. IMO, he's pretty damn good in Smash 4 - at least he doesn't have to suffer the nerf that happens if he's out for too long!

Dratini or Goomy?

Dratini :p.

Charizard(Brawl) or Charizard(Ssb4)?

...This is my last smash question I swear XD.

Cilan. I don't keep up with the anime much, so I just chose who I like better in the games XD.

Lapras or Wailmer?

Friggin' Eren Yaeger, man! That means Clemont...or technically Citron in this case.
I will keep it uncrossed because I hope SOMEONE gets why I said what I said, lol.

Lapras, personally.

Croagunk or Misty? (Weird question, I know. Anime joke, obviously.)

Misty. Guessing the joke has something to do with how they both stop Brock from flirting lol.

Ekans or Victribell?

Back
Top Bottom