• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

This or That! (Pokemon)

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
my second favorite pokemon has rough skin....although given that it wants speed boost 100% of the time and gulp missile is the more interesting and probably more useful ability, I'll have to go with gulp missile.

blueberry alcremie or strawberry alcremie

MegaPod

Mushy Metallic Mythical
Reaction score
Though I’m still not a fan of the concept behind Alcremie, I’ll admit the blueberry form has a certain aesthetic appeal to it

Torterra or Swampert?

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
torterra

weak armor, fluffy, contrary, no guard, prankster, damp, drizzle, drought, dry skin, hustle, sheer force, light metal, heavy metal, moody, normalize, rivalry, sand stream, snow warning, simple, storm drain, lightningrod, or unaware

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Tapu Fini, cuz I absolutely love her design compared to the rest of the Alola Guardians.

Milotic or Gyarados?