• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That! (Pokemon)

Eruption. Because the user doesn't have to recharge after use and the accuracy is better.

Blue or Red?

Blue. It's extremely satisfying to defeat a champion anyway, so i guess I choose Blue

Gardevoir or Gothitelle?

Gothitelle! The BW cry it has is marvelous. :')

Furfrou, or Stoutland?

Had to choose Furfrou since his Fur Coat can make it a solid anti-Contact Pokémon.

Magby or Elekid?

Vigaroth frankly, but Slaking is more effective with a Gastro Acid/Entrainment partner.

Skill Swap or Role Play?

Magikarp...for being an internet meme and for evolving into a powerful and enraged Pokémon.

Quagsire or Gastrodon?

Gastrodon.
I've had my butt handed to me by one, plus I kind of like how they look.

Gallade or Froslass?

Gengar would won, but since he trolled us with his Mega, I started to prefering Clefable.

Aegislash or Talonflame?

Aegislash. because Flying types are hard to train. (In my opinion.)

Gym Battles or Contest Battles?

Back
Top Bottom