• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That! (Pokemon)

The Alolan Challengers might not be actual champions but they feel like it.

Alola or Unova?

Plumeria. I had to look up who Courtney was despite Ruby being my most-played game. :B

Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, or Tapu Fini?

Gourgeist's my sweetheart , :love::love:all thanks to Jessie's Gourgeist, though I have bias towards all three of them as they are all Ghost type.

Focus Punch or Beak Blast?

beak blast

flamethrower, thundershock, shadow ball, rollout, water gun, aura sphere, bullet seed, or water shuriken

Pokémon Refresh seems more interesting.
Araquanid? (It's the redundant abilities squad!!)
Araquanid's Water Bubble is not redundant by my standards. At least, it does prevent it from getting a burn, unlike the other two who have clearly redundant Abilities in Limber and Levitate respectively.
Makes me wonder why the creators did not change their Abilities in Generation VII. I mean they did change Gengar's, so maybe they might do it in upcoming Generations for Standish and/or Rotom (Fan).
But to be honest, I love redundant Abilities on Pokémon.

Z-Splash or Ancient Power?

Back
Top Bottom