• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

Accuracy. No point in being fast if you miss half the time.

Offense or defense?

Hmmm, that's a tough one... I don't really know. So I'll just go the semi-lazy route and say that I prefer to be able to switch between the two as the situation demands like Shulk in Smash Bros.

Shulk or Ike (in Smash)?

I'm going to say Retro Studios because the only game I've played by either one of them is DKC: Returns.

Funtendo or Sorny?

Polystation
attachment.php
"IT'S JUST NOT A GAME ANYMORE!!" lovely...

Polystation or Playstation

Attachments

• polystation-video-game-com-2-controles-pistola-jogos_MLB-F-3984788497_032013.jpg
    polystation-video-game-com-2-controles-pistola-jogos_MLB-F-3984788497_032013.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Playstation

Animal Crossing- Wild World or Animal Crossing- New Leaf?

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom