• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

Decaf. I never had that, but if so, it needs to be EXTREMELEY SUGARY SWEET.

Amazon Pandora Rule 34 or 'Hex Maniac who sells Moomoo Milk at Dendemille Town' Rule 34?

Uhh...I guess the Hex Manaic who sells Moomoo Milk Rule 34?

Rain or shine?

Grass type. Because my avatar has a big Grass typing.

Be Prepared from Hoodwinked or Be Prepared from Lion King? I bet you don't know the one from Hoodwinked...

Whoops
TAPATALK!!!!!!
It seems that my phone decided not to send a part in this for awhile. I apologize

I cant ride any...

Bicycles I guess, since I can just seat in backseat...

More time to playing games or Go out work for paying for your games?

Go to work to pay for my games. because of my currently busy schedule, I can't play for a long time.

Starscream or Rainbow Dash?

*Ahem* (Watch this video before answering...)
[video=youtube;8er83h9Bbn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8&list=PLB833073B659FD65A[/video]

Last edited:
Paranoia Fuel. It is much scarier knowing that something might be out there but you don't know when, where or if it will strike.

Machine Gun or Sniper Rifle?

Waffle tacooosss?????

Smoothies please, make it quick..

Palutena or Zelda?

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom