• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

First 48.

Master Chief from Halo or Doomguy from Doom?

[video=youtube;Vm_MFauHzdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_MFauHzdo&index=19&list=PLB833073B659FD65A[/video]

Third version, better to tie up loose ends and level up Kalos to its peak before moving on.

Jaws or Jurassic Park?

jaws, as long as it isn't "the revenge"
the infamous but hilarious Game Over to Metal Gear Solid
(snake? SNAKE? SSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????)
or the little bit infamous yet dark Game Over to the Metroid Prime?
(crack in the helmet, systems go offline, scream, and picture of a blood cell)

Lego marvel since I'm more of a marvel fan and there's more characters

I didn't like the third one because they overused that stalling nod gag and there wasn't the epic chicken-fett vs peter-solo fight I was hoping for.

Dirty Harry (character) or The Man With No Name?

I accidently made another version of this thread... DX

Movies I haven't seen that are old

Green Hill Zone or Emerald Hill Zonw

I guess... the second one?

Psychic Powers or Magic Powers?
Can you also explain why you chose your answer?

Back
Top Bottom