• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

I've always called it soda.

Balsa (Moribito- Guardian of the Spirit) or Sango (Inuyasha)?

How dare you ask me to choose. Uh, Star Trek.

Tanda (Moribito- Guardian of the Spirit) or Miroku (Inuyahsa)?

The Inuyasha person because that is the one I'm more familiar with. Not that I know the slightest thing about it, I just know it exists.

Xenoblade Chronicles or Pokémon?

Fruit salad, because watermelon.

Autolycus or Hercules?

I haven't actually tried either, but I'm going to say tea because coffee f***ing stinks!

Fighting games or Strategy games? a.k.a. Brain vs. Brawn.

Dragons

Eastern dragon or Western dragon?

Hmmm... Tough choice. I think I'm going to say... Eastern for one reason: Spyro.

Ranged characters or melée characters?

Ranged. Overall less risky and more versatile, since that range can be short, medium, and/or long depending on weapons/classes. Also lets you take cover or retreat between attacks, rather than having to rely on guarding/countering.

Fire or ice?

Iowa, because that's where Captain Kirk is from.

Alex Trebek, Sean Connery, or Trebek's mother?

Back
Top Bottom