• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

Light-hearted humour is more my style. I'm not opposed to black comedy, though.
Also, dang, I wanted to reply to that morality one so I could say "Blue & Orange Morality"

Do you think other people see reality different than you do, or do you think reality is an illusion?

Well, I can feel, see, smell, hear, and taste this reality, so illusion or not, it's real to me, we can't be sure. However I can be sure that everyone experiences reality differently, any slight difference in our pasts or values will cause us to view it differently, even if by a tiny fraction. So the former of your choices.

Eating or Drinking?

Speed. Strength is meaningless if you can't hit your opponent and size just makes them harder to hit.

...Oh wait Greninja'd.

Evasion or Accuracy?

I'd take accuracy any day of the week. I prefer focusing on the damage itself, though I will admit, I've been becoming a fan of evasive types as of recently. (Thanks, Fencer.)
Also, Cynicism since EO didn't answer.

Would you want your game to have a SNES-style soundtrack or Mega Drive-style soundtrack?

i dont really know the differene

If you had a choice, would you prefer your video game music to be of the chip-tune veriety or the orchestral veriety?

Last edited:
It kinda depends on how complex those retraux soundtracks are, but if they're on the level of things like Retro City Rampage or Shovel Knight, then certainly the retraux/chiptune soundtracks.
I feel like you asked that because of Etrian Odyssey itself, actually, considering the Untold series (and the FM arrange DLC I told you about for SQV).
i dont really know the differene
Think of it this way. SNES-style = stuff like the SNES Final Fantasy titles (say, VI) and Golden Sun. Mega Drive-style = stuff like Sonic and Etrian Odyssey (before IV). The SNES itself had a much higher quality sound than the Mega Drive did, allowing for such games like Super Star Wars and Power Rangers to represent their music more accurately in the game adaptation of their series.

Nobuo Uematsu or Yoko Shimomura?

I don't know either one of them.
That.

Oh, and Touya...
Think of it this way. SNES-style = stuff like the SNES Final Fantasy titles (say, VI) and Golden Sun. Mega Drive-style = stuff like Sonic and Etrian Odyssey (before IV). The SNES itself had a much higher quality sound than the Mega Drive did, allowing for such games like Super Star Wars and Power Rangers to represent their music more accurately in the game adaptation of their series.
In that case, I'd pick Mega Drive-esque music since, even if I didn't like EO I-III's music, SNES tracks tend to have something... off about them, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway... Rain or shine?

Shine. I don't like getting colds.
I don't know either one of them.
Aw, really? You've probably heard their work before despite that. They're both video game composers with a rather large reputation - Nobuo Uematsu for Final Fantasy most notably, and Yoko Shimomura for Street Fighter, Kingdom Hearts and Mario & Luigi (and Super Mario RPG before then).

Fun & Games or Current Events section?

Back
Top Bottom