• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

Legs.

Fun day at the beach or fun party in a club?

A day at the beach, because I can at least do that without feeling like I had to make a social commitment.
Shine, personally.

Would you rather live long enough to see the world destroyed and be the only survivor without ever knowing it was coming, or die knowing that you're going to take the world with you?

The latter because humanity is going to be whipped out either way.

Being a Christian monk/nun OR being a soldier and fighting in war every 2 years?

Last edited:
Fuzzy socks on a hot day.

Wearing a snuggie (indoors) or playing bossaball?

A reformed villain. They can go home and be family men.

Would you rather scatter about, or call that detestable name? EO knows what I'm talking about.

I'd rather scatter about since that means you don't draw too much attention to yourself, as opposed to shouting and proclaiming that your foe should target you and you alone. Though in terms of actual music I prefer Calling That Detestable Name, if only slightly.

Southern or Nothern hemisphere?

Back
Top Bottom