• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

Super World because it doesn't pretend to be a world wide championship.

Watermelon or pineapple?

I prefer the style of manga, but there are more kid-friendly comics than manga.

Dragons or snakes?

Orange juice as I've never played either of the games.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Blue?
Absolutely no one will get this except Chap

That.

Also, 4koma = four-panel, so they're usually very short. They're usually some sort of quick and absurd skit.

A decision between party-game crossovers with elements of other games (that both happen to be on the Wii) - one an RPG (that lasts extremely long if TRG's own and currently ongoing Let's Play is anything to go by) and the other a cross between party game and Monopoly. I'm not even kidding. I ask the below person:
Dokapon Kingdom or Fortune/Boom Street?

YouTube for having DidYouKnowGaming videos, my favorites. Plus GameXplain.

Sandy beaches or snowy mountains?

Never been on a snowy mountain, so I'll somewhat regrettably pick the beach.

Anime or manga (generally speaking)?

Back
Top Bottom