• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

Ice, I suppose. That way you can glide around like Iceman... but then again, you can fly with fire...
I guess the moon.

Anime or manga?

I was always more of a fan of the 3D ones, but I enjoy both equally depending on my mood. By proxy of being my first and the ones I own the most of, it goes to the 3D titles.

Space Channel 5 or Rhythm Heaven?

I've not played Rythym Heaven, and only played an Eye Toy version of Space Channel 5, but from what I know, Space Channel 5 actually has plot, and that's always nice.

A fast paced adrenaline rush or a more relaxing, slow paced experience.

I've never seen either of those things... I'll just stick with my usual stance and go Playstation > XBOX
Oh dude, the original SEGA Superstars!
That's the one, sunk hours into that thing. I played the Sonic one sooooo much. In fact, I think I still have the SEGA gloves that came with the game.

Huge, powerful, but slow attacks, or light quick ones that eventually add up?

I'll control fire, thanks. I'm a bit of a pyro.

Like this, or like that? Hopefully someone sees the reference I'm making...

Hambaaga, as Japanese Ronald Mcdonald would say it.

The fall of the final enemy, or one step from death? EO should know this one. Hopefully he gets the joke.

Back
Top Bottom