• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

Gunvolt, duh. They got a publisher who wasn't inherently shite about their advertising for the physical release, among other things that went so horribly right with Mighty No. 9.

Emerald Grove, Ancient Forest, Waterfall Wood, or Lush Woodlands?

Jumping the Shark because I haven't heard of the latter. Though it does sound cool.

Anime: Raw, subbed, or dubbed?

Subbed. I wouldn't be able to understand it raw and while some dubs can be good, it's more fun to watch subs.

Chachi from Happy Days or Cousin Oliver from The Brady Bunch?

The first one. The latter is proving a tad too stressful as of whenever the buck I decide to participate in one.

Avalance City or Owl City?

Don't know the former, so I'll go with the latter.

Strings or keys?

Etrian Odyssey.
Seriously, though, Persona if only because that's the only part of the SMT franchise I have experience with.

Water or wooder?

Both tropes really appeal to me, actually. Perhaps the "Light Is Not Good" trope just barely edges it out, but both reasons are why I love the artwork for Bayonetta's appearance in Smash - a representation of the forces of light and dark, not necessarily good and evil.

Cartridge-based consoles or disc-based consoles?

Back
Top Bottom