• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

I'm going to have to say Miyazaki because, while Your Name was so good that I lack the ability to even, that is the only one of Makoto's works that I've seen, while I have seen and enjoyed numerous Ghibli creations, so quantity over quality, I guess even though Miyazaki's stuff is still incredible as well, it just flows better for me to say it like that or something you can see whatI'm getting at.

Time travel or spacial manipulation?

I don't know either of the two

A complex story with lots of lore, worldbuilding, exposition and infodumps, or a cryptic, ambiguous story with deliberately vague characterizations and symbolism that leaves viewers up to their theories?

Snowy - it's not icy, and I can actually see!

Clear skies or cloudy skies (like, rain clouds)?

Clear skies. I do like my sun teams.

Set roles, or create-a-characters?

Eh, I like both. I tend to listen to rock music more, but that's just cos I have a larger library of it.

12am or 12pm?

0000 hours in 24 hour time, GOML soldier

A digital screen of an analogue clock, or a digital screen of a sundial?

I'm naturally biased towards Namco stuff (ShiftyLook represent!), but at the same time I'm also an active member of the Proton Jon community. Think I'll give it to Dig Dug, though.

Would you rather the apocalypse come in the form of the wrath of the gods, or the wrath of draconian menaces?

Back
Top Bottom