• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This thing told me to go introduce myself...

toukokuu

Reaction score
...so here I go!

I'm toukokuu, at the moment 18 years old and living in Finland.

When I was just a little girl, I loved the Pokemon anime, though it sounded really funny in Finnish. My parents never bought me a Pokemon game, even if I begged it for months, instead I got a Barbie. :( When I turned 18 I bought Nintendo DSi and Pokemon Heart Gold and fell in love again:D Because of that I'm here now.

Please, be nice to me or my feraligatr named Watergun will bite your head off.

Have a nice day:)

Nice job following the instructions that thing gave you. Welcome to the forum.

Meh, my Rotom could beat Watergun...

Just messing with you, welcome!

Hahaha but my Lv 100 Manaphy will get you first!!!!
But if your nice to Manaphy she will just stand there looking cute =3

Welcome :)

Tere tulemast Tallinkille Bulbafoorumeille :)

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

So? My Feraligatr can bite too. >)

Welcome to the forums! And my Feraligatr can even Ice Punch!

And I guess that means I'm not cool enough for a Feraligatr then :p

Haha hey welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself!
Hah I never intro'd myself when they said that to me.

Tervetuloa! I hope you'll have a great time here.

(For the rest of you, her username is Finnish for the month of May. May. An appropriate name around here.)

Ahah! I Knew It! You're A Girl! (Lol) Just Kidding..

Welcome Have A Nice Stay!(Am New Too!)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom