• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This user above died of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failing to realize that I replaced my intestines with octopus tentacles, and then got them back from the organ donor. Meanwhile, the tentacles you thought were my intestines regenrated and became sturdier than titanium before impaling you in the guts and beginning to tentacle rape so hard that one of them tore through your digestive system, through your spine, and then come out behind your brain stem before breaking the skull open and havin' the brain go squat. ;)

Died by being utterly ripped apart limb by limb painfully by Mewtwo.

Died being roasted by a team of fire starters controlled by the Irish government for their liquid lulz.

Died for the lack of a second quotation mark behind the apostrophe.

Died when ^ decided to get drunk at a Luau, decided to "partake" in a Torch Dance, and get set on fire. THE FLAMES. THEY BURN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom