• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This user above died of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Died because it's a technique that makes a "Lance of the Lightning" (that's the spanish translation) that is thrown at the opponent and explodes. See Ulquiorra's page on the Bleach wiki for details.

Died because I countered by changing Excalibur into Ryūjin Jakka (the strongest fire-type Zanpakutō) and used Taimatsu, an attack that turns everything before me to ashes

Died because I'm still using Ryūjin Jakka and because Ryūjin Jakka is best described as a sword that's fire, your spell has no effect as I'm already on fire.

Died from Daylight, a technique similar to getsuga tensho, except it takes the form of the 4449 and is very long (locomotive plus 20 coaches). Despite the fact it looks like it is made of light, it weighs as much as the real thing.

^^died because while it doesn't, it lets me ready a spell that does. I knew you fix your mind-puzzle quickly, so I just used Thunder.
^died for locking up Cilan. (Not that I liked him.)

Died because I absorbed your attack, merged with a Cero and fired it back at you. While you busy trying to duck, I followed my Cero and stabbed you.

^ died for befriending steam. You couldn't see with it nearby and thus fell off a cliff.

^ died when they couldn't find an oxygen tank at the Planetary Pit Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom