• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

thomas art thread

tommyyy

stuck in a bear trap
Reaction score
here are my pokémon art! i'll keep posting here as i pump out more of these.

DCk07qD.png

C9oummR.png

"yes thats wolf from tyler the creator" - SylveonFP
"also the fuck is this new thumbnail system" - SylveonFP, refeering to Newgrounds's updated art thumbnail cropper

NG link: FERRET

"thanks to the people at the clock crew discord server for helping me out with this one, now i know how to use allingment properly. well, you learn something new everyday." -SylveonFP, refeering to members of the Clock Crew helping out with this drawing, you really gotta be in the loop of the Newgrounds community to understand what CC is.
"why is he on state of dispair? i didnt really think about that, i just wanted to draw one of my favorite pokémon, thats it. im thinking of drawing other pokémon that i really like. (expect another furret drawing heheh)" -SylveonFP

NG link: oshawott

FJ86rzM.png

jwFpcsN.png

"love him or hate him, he's spittin facts" -SylveonFP

Editor's note: sigh Hey guys, Bumpie from Orlando's Joint here to explain the joke. The joke is that this is a take on the "Obama doesn't exist" meme. That's all. He wasn't even supposed to be smug in the first place.

NG link: smug wooper

1002547_f1shster_butterfree.png

"butterfree is happy!" -SylveonFP
"first time actually shading something with a light of origin. very cool." -SylveonFP
"took 5 hours to draw and its 5 in the morning leave me the fuck alone i just wanna go to sleep" -SylveonFP... that was anticlimatic.

NG link: butterfree

Last edited:
here's a new one

butterfree2 upscale.png

butterfree2.png

"dont mind me i'm just looking for my art style" -thomas, 2020

NG link

mega update
it's been a while hasn't it? i'm legally not allowed to type with caps for now, so i apologize for that

DELIQUENT english.png

yeah ok i'm definitely sure oshawott don't run like that. looking back, i think it still looks pretty nice despite some of the pet peeves i have as an artist nowadays show up here (eugh these chicken scratches on the line-art). i like the way i executed this, the eyes and ears on kill bastard (that's the red oshawott's name) aren't fully outlined but there's some sort of charm that came with that. but god those legs ugh.

somehow, this still holds up for me -thomas, september 18th, 2021

ng link

1534052_thomasisnthere_epilepsy-warning-this-could-be-love-misc-flipnote-3d-shenanigans.gif

notice the date gap? i had an animal crossing phase, most of the pokémon stuff i drew were shitpost sketches i'd post only on a (long-gone) twitter. this is from around the time the hype for new horizions cooled down i think. i drew this on flipnote 3d, i just don't use that because my new laptop doesn't have an sd card reader </3 -thomas, september 18th, 2021

ng link (there are other images, one of which contains flashing lights, viewer discretion is advised)

bud.png

another date gap! this time because my wacom tablet died and i basically had no motivation to draw at all for a few months. -thomas, september 18th, 2021

ng link

pichugay.png

i made this to test out krita. blobby(?) as fuck but eh i like it -thomas, september 18th, 2021

ng link

threat2x.png

do not!!! trust this wooper. i drew this with kleki via 2draw, oekaki boards are fun stuff. -thomas, september 18th, 2021

ng link

i'll actually start updating this i swear. i don't draw often, but i've trying to break this habit, sorry for the scarcity!

Back
Top Bottom