• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

THP: The Dividing Line (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Polkadot Jolteon @Plumbum; @Midorikawa; @Leavanny; @Elysion;

Milena hopped onto a crate, Chiara following close behind. They were chasing a Merge through a shipyard, an effort which was harder than most would think, considering their Merge halves.
Ahead, their quarry was cackling. "What's wrong!?", she shouted, "I thought you two, of all people, could catch me!"
"Get ready" Milena muttered.
"Roger."
The duo jumped off the crate, and a tilted slab of concrete rose up to catapult them over the Merge's head, only to land in front of a hangar, several Merges surrounding them.
"Shit."
"'Shit' is right," A Merge, partially obscured by smoke, spat. "Because we already have all these Merges captured, just like you sods." As she directed their attention to the hangar door, opening, a pair of henchMerges bound the two in electrified vines. In the hangar, a few dozen Merges were hung upside-down from chains.
"Great..."
"Wait, hold up!" One of the henchMerges shouted. "Why, exactly are we doing this, Karina?"
"Lily, you and every one of us knows why." Karina the smoke-girl hissed.
"I don't want to do that anymore," Lily stated calmly.
"Then you'll be thrown in there with these two."
Lily extended her claws and dashed into the hangar, cutting each and every captive loose.

As their chains were cut Opal used psychic and stayed in the air with magnet rise. Opal also used Psychic on Gregor to free him. Jet also used psychic but landed roughly on the ground.he then used psychic to free Ephraim.

Ooc: is it okay if I bring Knight, Ace, and Lynn in a different ways?

OOC: Sure.

Karina growled, then directed a Pichu-Minun Merge, a Frillish Merge, and a Rhyperior-Mandibuzz Merge to attack. A Rock Wrecker, Thunderbolt, and Surf were all fired into the hangar.

Opal threw up a protect while Gregor used rock smash to quickly dig underground. The thunderbolt u fortunately hit Ephraim while Jet took the rock wrecker. He immediately fired a shadow ball at the enemy while Ephariam used dark pulse after the two recovered.

Priscilla, the Frillish Merge, was nearly knocked out, but managed to stay conscious, and grabbed Helen, jumping into the ocean.

Asilla dropped from the chains as she saw what was happening. "H-How did I get here?!" she shrieked.

Ephraim darted out of the hangar after Helen and Priscilla trying to figure out how to get Helen from the water. Gregor came out of the ground and used earthquake while Opal used discharge. Jet used psychic to lift himself off the ground from the earthquake.

Electra fired a series of Thunderbolts at Jet, while Ava attempted to use Flamethrower, only for Lily to plug her palm-holes up with her claws. "Nuh-uh..."

Priscilla sniffed Helen carefully. "Dammit, this one doesn't have any tender bits!" She resurfaced and threw Helen back.

Asilla went into battle and launched an Ice Beam at an opposing Elictric-type Merge.

Ozias and Celebi appeared out of nowhere. "About time!" Sophia called. The two ignored the statement.
"Sophia, I've got a plan!" Ozias told her, "Freeze the water!"
"Got it!" Sophia used Ice Beam on the ocean, freezing a large part of it, thus trapping Priscilla.
"Allons-y!" the Gallade Merge yelled, "Look out!" He used Earthquake.

Asilla jumped at the Earthquake and went over to a Gallade Merge.

Electra was sent flying by the Earthquake, hitting the pavement and skidding to a halt, leaving a trail of blood and a nasty wound running down her arm.

"Aargh!" Priscilla screamed, then put up a more tranquil and contemplative expression. "Get me out of here, and I'll do whatever you want."

Ephraim flew down and Pulled Priscilla out hoping she wasn't lying. The attack hit Jet but not before he used Destiny Bond as he was knocked unconscious.

"Try anything and your dead," Gregor said claws against priscillas nexk

Ozias had no idea if Asilla was friend or foe, but didn't want to take the chance. He launched a flurry of Fire Punches at her.

Sophia smiled sweetly. "Sorry, kid, that won't work; I'm not as dumb as you." She went for Ava next, preparing for a Blizzard with Hail.

Priscilla nodded. "I swear, I won't do anything to jeopardize whatever you're planning!"

Electra rubbed the gash. "Ugh... That really hurt..."

Ava screamed as the Blizzard hit her.
"Ow!" Lily shivered. "Watch it!"

"Darn it, you stupid Gallade Merge, why?! I'm an ally!" Asilla continued ranting.

"Really? Sorry, occupational hazard. Anyway..." He used Focus Blast on Electra to finish her off.

Celebi had decided to join the fight with a monumental Leaf Storm at Isa.

Sophia mouthed a 'sorry' before using Blizzard at Isa too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom