• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Three March Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
From Pokeani:

scan link: http://i.pic.to/mw5to?r=1

3/13 DP70 シャンとしてリーシャン!
(Pull Yourself Together, Chingling!)

3/20 DP71+DP72 ポケモンレンジャー!波導のリオル!! (前編+後編)(1時間SP)
(Pokemon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!!) (a Two-Part One-Hour Special)

It is believed that the Ranger Special this time will be sort of a promotional episode for the upcoming Ranger 2 game: Pokemon Ranger - Batonnage. In the Ranger 2 game there are two hidden missions about a Riolu knowing Aura Sphere and an egg of Manaphy, and you can transfer Riolu and the egg to Pokemon D/P (see the link for more info: http://park3.wakwak.com/~pokepale/news/z1_005_01.htm). Many believe that a new ranger from the game will make a debut, and it seems that the Riolu in the Special will also know Aura Sphere.

Last edited:
Ha! I knew there would be an episode advertising Ranger 2! I called that in a thread I made about a month ago.

Chingling? Will James remember his Chimecho or will it be totally forgotten about?

Chingling for James!!!!!!11111111111
...or Nando (or both?)

Yay Ranger! yay Riolu!

And I'm going to explode if youtube won't have DP67 soon... if someone finds the episode anywhere please pm me... I don't want to check if someone said something in the episode's thread since I'll get spoilers ><
EDIT: ok now youtube have it... they didn't have it 10 minutes ago XD just search "DP67"

Last edited:
*cue the hundreds of posts of Riolu being caught by Ash*

The Chingling filler looks like a boring episode, since Chingling isn't so appealing.

The Ranger episode on the other hand, seems to be an awesome mini arc. Give!

Also Piplup, the episode is on Youtube, use some search skills man.

Also Piplup, the episode is on Youtube, use some search skills man.

When I posted it wasn't there X_X at least not by searching "DP67"
Anyway as you can see at my edit I found it
Now I'm waiting for it to upload...
So now back on topic... sorry for that

3/20 DP71+DP72 ポケモンレンジャー!波導のリオル!! (前編+後編)(1時間SP)
(Pokemon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!!) (a Two-Part One-Hour Special)
Oh boy.....IT begins.....

Well actually it began a long time ago, but it'll be even bigger than before.

That's the stupidity of the Pokemon fandom for you, and even when the said 'thing' finally happens, they'll still be talking/complaining about it.

Last edited:
Riolu already? Wasn't expecting one of them so soon, especially only a few eps after the Maylene trilogy. I think we can safely say Ash won't catch this Riolu (no room).

No chance of Jack Walker being involved, I suppose?

It makes me wonder that if that happens, Jack Walker is in THE GAME. (Just speculation)

Anyway, do you think that this epi will get dubbed late enough for it to be used as a promotion for an English adaption of RG2?

Whoa! It's that time already? Pokemon Ranger steps in along with Riolu in March. Wonder if Gen/Riley will be involved here in any way?

Doesn't look like the Chingling episode would be interesting unless it evolves during that episode.

I think we can safely say Ash won't catch this Riolu (no room).

You never know, no one saw Gligar coming at all so who knows he could catch it and send it to oak, or oak someone between now in then.

Of course i'm still hoping no one gets it, heck it could be the rangers partner pokemon for all we know as well.

Hopefully more info will come soon but until then that's my hope, that it's the rangers pokemon and nothing more.

Yay! Riolu!

I can't wait! This is gonna be very exciting! ^_^

And I agree with Chaosblazer. Riolu is probably the Pokemon that belongs to the Ranger.

Since this episode obviously deals with Aura, I wonder if they'll mention Ash being able to use Aura. That would be cool if this was mentioned!

However, I don't want them to have Ash use his Aura again for some reason. Because it's not good if Aura Guardians use up too much of their Aura.... >_<

Yay for aura!

I'm not getting into the whole "Ash will definately catch Riolu even though there is no proof to suggest it at all" argument. My interest in this Riolu is its ability to manipulate aura before evolution. With the recent confirmation that Ash remembers movie 8, I'm interested to see where the writers are taking this plotline.

Yay, another Ranger special.

And you can get Manaphy in Pkmn Ranger 2 as well? Awesome.

I really can't wait for the other episode. I think it would wicked rock if Ash got an egg, let him oak Gligar and get the thing.

Since this episode obviously deals with Aura, I wonder if they'll mention Ash being able to use Aura. That would be cool if this was mentioned!

However, I don't want them to have Ash use his Aura again for some reason. Because it's not good if Aura Guardians use up too much of their Aura.... >_<

Let's not start the "If Ash uses Aura, he'll die" bollocks again, please.

I'd love Ash to learn a couple of the things Movie 8 Lucario could do, like the Aura Sense and maybe the telepathy. With a little luck, the writers might even remember him getting them.

Sadly, Pikachu is unlikely to learn Aura Sphere. ^_^

Beware the Ides of March!

Okay, hopefully this Ranger special is more in vein of the Deoxys one, not like that sucky watered down Movie 4 that was the first Ranger episode.

Is there any news of them taking the female Ranger and putting her in the anime while treating the male like CRAP?

Probably, but so far it seems that Hajime is the one that is being focused on the most, considering that he was in the newest scan by himself, and that the female ranger doesn't have a name yet.

I'd personaly like to see Miss-no-name in this and Hajime in DP movie three, asuming that there is one. (Jack Walker was a poor excuse for not showing Lunick in the anime if you ask me. He seems like either a masculane version of Aria or a very cheap knock-off on Spencer, if he is remotly related to any charactor in the game. Either way, Lunick should of and could of been in that movie, but instead the writers flunked it and made up an arrogant and mostly boring anime-exclusive charactor with an ego the size of a Wailord's tounge)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom