• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Three more Best Wishes episode titles revealed: Iris, Dento, Araragi to make debut ap

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Three more Best Wishes episode titles revealed: Iris, Dento, Araragi to make debut appearances

In addition to the one title already known, three more episode titles for Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! have been announced.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

jroc

chum shamble
Reaction score
Re: Three more Best Wishes episode titles revealed: Iris, Dento, Araragi to make debu

I read somewhere that the first episode is supposed to be an hour-long special. Is this still true? It also looks like the first episode will focus mainly on Zekrom whereas Iris won't appear until the second episode

\/\Stormbolt100/\/

Reaction score
Re: Three more Best Wishes episode titles revealed: Iris, Dento, Araragi to make debu

No, Brock!!! (*SNIFF*)......