• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Three new manga volumes announced by Viz Media. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Three new manga volumes announced by Viz Media. ...

Three new Pokémon manga volumes have been announced. Pokémon Adventures Volume 9 and 10 have been announced, as well as the final Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! Volume.

Read more on Bulbanews

It really took them quite a while to get Volumes 9 and 10 of the Pokemon Adventures out as Japan has had both of them since 2001.

I was keeping up with the Diamond and Pearl Adventures up until the Deoxys volume, but then lost track a bit as my library didn't have the newest volume.

At least VIZ does a somewhat decent job in translating the Adventures and are making an effort on their part to get them out even if it is a bit late.

Can't wait to see what they do with Adventures. I'm still a little sore over what they did to Blue vs Sabrina in Silph Co. That was an epic moment turned... well, lame.

But since then they've been good and I'd like to read the official translations.

Good to see them continuing Adventures series, and concluding Diamond and Pearl Adventures. Both interesting reads and a good break from what I normally been reading. Thank you VIZ for being consistent with releasing them.

Though I have been slacking on reading both of volumes I bought so far, I think I'll fix that problem during my summer break.

Can't wait to see what they do with Adventures. I'm still a little sore over what they did to Blue vs Sabrina in Silph Co. That was an epic moment turned... well, lame.

But since then they've been good and I'd like to read the official translations.

There isn't very much to edit in the first 2 story arcs other then that though.

Gold is going to be introduced now, and he's uh... a liability.

I love the DPA8 cover. All the DPA volumes have had the same art as the Japanese ones, so I've seen it before, but it looks crisper and brighter here. It's pulled back a bit so you see the full thing, and the revelation of so much sky makes it really nice.

I agree, the english cover for volume eight of Diamond and Pearl Adventures looks much nicer. It could be because all of those big red lettering was removed as it sort of ruined the image.

180px-Pkmndpvol.8.jpg

Also, Minun sitting in Hareta's lap is just so adorable. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom