• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Through The Sands We Go! A Post Pokemon Sun and Moon Fanfic! (TEEN)

Act 3 Chapter 17: Back Home.
Toot Toot! "We will be arriving on Melemele in twenty minutes!"

The trio arrived on Alola at 8:00PM AST.

Gladion waved the duo goodbye and called the Charizard to give him a flight to Aether Paradise. "Meet you two at the Masalada shop with Hau once a week?"

Elio and Lillie agreed as they waved goodbye to Gladion and prepared the next priority.

Lillie went to Kukui and Burnet to leave her Hydreigon, Audino, Gardevoir and Raichu. "You four be good, As soon as Elio and I get some important business done at the Altar of the Moone we can start playing again!"

Elio went to his mother to leave the Banette, Dodrio and Hitmonchan "Sorry about this, my mom is normally good at handling pokemon like you. Just stay away from a dusk ball with a smiley face. Pete that means you!"

As the duo gathered up three beast balls and Ultra ball containing the Solgaleo, they flew to the Altar of the Moone. They found the Lunala keeping an eye on a more active Cresselia, she cheered in excitement in seeing her adoptive parents return. Lillie giggled as the Lunala lifted her with her psychic power for a nuzzle.

Elio smiled at the Cresselia. "You are looking better! You had us worried when we last saw you."

The Cresselia nodded and made a mystical cry. "BZZT! Very much so. If you are worried about Darkrai, he is on a small island far away from people. He thinks himself to blame for what happened. BZZT!"

Elio shrugged. "Tell him that he did not really have much of a choice in what actually happened. How is he?"

Cresselia sighed as she answered. "BZZT! During your battle with the Mew, he along with the rest of the island were fighting against legion of nightmarish creatures. Most of this region either fought or took shelter. It was he and the legends who fought off the most and received the most injuries! BZZT!"

Elio looked away in remembering that day. "World went absolutely mad during those moments. By the way you might want to back away for what is about to happen. About to send some of these guys home and I don't want anything to happen to you."

The Cresselia rolled her eyes as she prepared to fly off, she shouted to Lunala about something before she left. "BZZT! Let me know when I can come back here. BZZT!"

Lunala groaned over Elio acting paranoid as she saw him approach three beast balls. "Give Lillie and I one moment and we will talk to you about how we are going to handle this!"

As the Lunala placed Lillie down, duo nodded to each other as they tossed the six Beast Balls out. Elio sent out a Celesteela, Buzzwole and Nihilego while Lillie sent out a Pheromosa, Kartana and Guzzlord.

Elio approached the six and pointed his thumb to the Lunala. "Okay! Since the last time I did this did not go so well. Are all of you ready to go home? Need your final word." The Kartana and Guzzlord were leaping in excitement, the Pheromosa shivered, the Buzzwole flexed, the Celesteela nodded and the Nihilego moved around impatiently. Elio shrugged at the Buzzwole before he signaled Lillie to recall her three back, once he did the same he shouted to the Lunala. "Aside from trying understanding what Buzzwole was trying to say, I take all of those as a yes! Nebby, if you know the exact areas in Ultra Space, we are ready for the trip."

The Lunala smiled as Lillie finished calling the Ultra Beasts back ready. "Since you know more about these things than I do, just tell me what I need to worry about."

As the Lunala glowed a third eye they began to warp into various places in Ultra Space, the first one was identical to the first visit, as well as hard to breath. Elio pressed the button in preparation to release the Nihilego.

As the Nihilego was disoriented, Elio shouted to Lunala. "Okay Nebby get us out before the others find us!"

As the trio warped back to the Altar of the Moone the Lunala took a deep breath.

Lillie looked at Elio in shock. "What was that for?"

Elio frowned seriously. "Most of what this Ultra Beast does is instinctual behavior. We both know how dangerous this pokemon is by itself least of all more of them, all that one should care about is that it is back in its home territory and it will instinctively follow its way to. Rest won't be nearly as ruthless I promise. Okay Nebby, now to find the coordinates for the other five."

The next jump was to a vast desert with crystal like structures, Lillie heard a familiar cry from a Pheromosa as she released the timid ultra beast. The Pheromosa shivered before she heard a faint cry and dashed into the unknown. The next ultra jump was to a jungle with flexing tree's, Elio pressed the ball and released the Buzzwole back home. Lillie signaled the Lunala to warp them out of Ultra space and back to the Altar.

Elio smiled sweetly at the two. "It makes me worried about some of them when they disappear into the unknown."

Lillie reassured Elio of what they are doing. "At least they will be home, hopefully safe from people who would try to hurt them again."

Elio smiled back as he waited for the Lunala to recharge for the next leap.

In the next jump, was to a forest, like that seen in Malie Garden except more drastic. Lillie released the Kartana, it leaped for joy as it flew off into the unknown.

The duo were warped to a world made of strange rocks and craters, Elio released the Celesteela who was waiting for the Lunala to do something instead of flying away.

The Lunala understood and warped back to the Altar, Elio and Lillie were a little puzzled to what happened before the Lunala screeched. "BZZT! That Celesteela was trying to be polite before it flew off into the unknown. Pops, please tell me you did not forget what this thing does when it prepares to fly? BZZT!"

Elio's eyes widened. "Right, they burn anything near when they take off. That was very nice of her to wait." The Lunala prepared for one last warp into Ultra Space, it looked like an abandoned ruined city that had large structures. Lillie released the Guzzlord, the Ultra Beast sniffed the air and dashed joyfully into the unknown.

As the trio warped back into their world, Elio and Lillie collapsed on the ground in relief.

The Lunala shrieked again at the duo. "BZZT! Pops, Moms. Aren't you missing one more? BZZT!"

Elio grinned and answered. "What are you talking about?"

The Lunala groaned as she sensed Elio playing dumb. "BZZT! That bundle of wires that make you jump some times. I know those terrible people tried to use him. BZZT!"

Elio was astonished by the knowledge. "They had a Xurkitree? Didn't see it!"

The Lunala glared. "BZZT! Pops, you are terrible at lying, please don't do it in front of Moms. BZZT!"

Lillie giggled as Elio blushed. "Fine, a guy name Wes tried to figure out if he wanted to keep it or not. That Xurkitree wanted to stay and even has the name Thundaga. Got along with his Ampharos pretty well. I have one favor to ask. Keep the information on Thundaga a secret."

The Lunala nodded. "BZZT! Much better and I will not tell anyone. Pops, Moms... if you want, I can keep an eye on the Solgaleo for you and teach him everything he needs to know. BZZT!"

Lillie smiled as she tossed out the Solgaleo, he was initially confused at what he is looking at, the Lunala assured him it will be alright. Elio and Lillie smiled as they looked at each other. "Lillie, I am going to get Punctchy taken cared of and then check on a couple important things. What is your plan?"

Lillie took a deep breath. "If my brother is correct, the conservation deck should have some new additions. I am going to go check to see how are they doing. Meet you back here?"

Elio gave Lillie a good bye hug as she handed him the net ball containing Heracross. "It will be up to Guzma and Punctchy to make the choice. I am sure we still take care of him if things don't go exactly how you want."

Elio sighed as he placed the Rotom Dex in his bag. "That was our back up plan anyways. Punctchy is a strong bug type anyways and the guy is pretty friendly even during battle." As Lillie flew off to Aether, Elio flew to Hau'oli to as slightly worn rented building.

He let the Heracross out and asked him. "The guy I am about to introduce you to likes bug pokemon, is on the aggressive side for the most part and is very nice toward his pokemon. If he is a bit too intimidating to you I want you to know a head of time."

The Heracross asked. "Cross?"

The Rotom Dex translated. "BZZT! I need to be on my best behavior? BZZT!"

Elio sighed. "You are already doing just that. You will be fine either way this ends." Elio approached the door and knocked. A small pause was heard as rustling followed the door opened to find Guzma getting ready for a small trip. "What do you want kid?"

Elio nodded and smiled. "Listen Guzma, I want to apologize for that incident with that festival a couple mo..."

Guzma interrupted in a glare. "Don't mention that festival!"

Elio smiled as he continued. "I know you like bug pokemon, so I want to introduce you to what is considered to be one of the best bug types in at least six regions. Say hello to Punctch..." Elio turned around to introduce the Heracross, but the bug pokemon was nowhere in sight.

Guzma shook his head. "I know you don't do this sort of thing and make it into a sick joke, what are you trying to pu.."

CRASH!

Guzma turned around in shock at what he heard, Elio placed his hand over his face. "Damn it... That is Punctchy!"

Guzma rushed in, after some shouting, he walked out pushing a Heracross eating from a jar of honey.

Elio frowned at himself as he sighed. "I would like to apologize for another thing. If I knew that was going to happen I would have kept an better eye on him. As you can see he has a Mega stone with him and has a move set with its Mega form in mind. Heracross is among the only bug/fighting type pokemon out side of... them."

Guzma shrugged at what Elio referred to and asked "This use to be one of those shadow pokemon you and your lady friend had gathered?"

Elio nodded. "Lillie caught this one when we were going against this one scumbag that pissed me off."

Guzma barely held in a laugh. "Let me guess, that idiot who insulted everyone here?"

Elio nodded at Guzma, he rolled his eyes at the answer. "Figured someone would have taken that shit seriously. Question, why ain't either of you two keeping this one?"

Elio raised a finger in an attempt to explain. "That was the plan in case this did not go well, already Punctchy did not make a good first impression with breaking into your house for honey. Lillie and I already talked about what we planned to do with most of these pokemon."

Guzma calmed himself down. "Since I know that Heracross ain't the only one, how many of those..."

Elio interrupted with an answer. "A hundred and forty shadow pokemon total, Lillie and I caught all together a hundred and three. We saw that most of the pokemon that were stolen were returned to their trainers and just sent six of these guys home."

Guzma shook his head at what he heard. "And you two organized this plan because Lillie did not want to be stuck with a collection?" Elio answered. "Kind of, in comparison to that large number we had all together. We now have fifty eight altogether, Lillie... still has at least eleven more than what I have left over."

Guzma looked over at the Heracross and grinned. "Tell you what, if that Heracross can get along with most of my bugs, he can stay."

Elio agreed as he stepped back. The first pokemon was Goliosopod, the two hulking bug pokemon stared at each other and shook hands. Elio placed a mental check as Guzma switched for Ariados. The two bug types looked at each other, the Ariados sighed and walked away.

Elio blinked before Guzma sighed. "He like that to strangers period."

Elio took a sigh of relief. "So that is considered a blank?"

Guzma switched Ariados for Masquerain. The Masquerain landed on the Heracross's horn; the Heracross made a gurgling noise. "BZZT! I like this one already boss! BZZT!"

Guzma nodded in approval as he switched to his Scizor. Unlike with the Goliosopod, the Heracross stood firm as it saw the menacing Scizor. Both stared at each other and nodded in respect.

Elio's eyes widened at what he saw. "Okay, I did not expected Punctchy to act like that. Probably the fighting part of him."

The Dex flared up to help Elio's statement. "BZZT! If a Heracross deem it as an enemy it would have just tossed it. Other wise fighting types tend to respect what ever they consider to be strength. Like how Scizor is considered by many to be one of the bes..."

Elio hushed the Dex. "Yes I get that part, Scyther and Scizor are both strong bug types. In fact the only thing that changes upon evolving is its type and that Scyther is faster while Scizor is bulkier. An oddity even among evolved forms. Anyways, this is a good thing other wise right?"

Guzma shrugged. "I was more worried about that Heracross for a moment, now for the last one."

The Scizor was switched out for a Pinsir, he instantly leaped at the Heracross. Elio was about to get the net ball ready as Guzma raised a finger. "Give it a right abou...," Both pokemon struggled as they took the fight all across the front lawn; the Heracross got a firm ground, lifted the Pinsir with his horn and tossed him to the front door.

Elio asked what happened as the Rotom Dex gave more information. "BZZT! In any other region, Pinsir and Heracross often compete with each other. Before the discovery of Mega evolution, Heracross normally does everything Pinsir would do but better. BZZT!"

Elio's eyes widened when he realized what he had done. "Sorry about that! Take that Pinsir made everything else a definite n..."

The Dex continued as Elio was about to finish his apology. "BZZT! With Mega evolution Pinsir and Heracross now have two vastly different battle functions. BZZT!"

Guzma joined Elio in glaring at the Dex as he asked. "Okay kid. Before we both say no to this train wreck. How does a Mega Heracross work?"

Elio smiled nervously. "While we both know Mega Pinsir is a one trick pony with its ability and can easily beat either variant. Mega Heracross's shine comes from its ability Skill Link. Its boosted physical attack as well as Punctchy having pin missile and rock blast means that if they thought a sash, sturdy or substitute would save them... they better think again; In addition to close combat he is going to hurt."

Guzma closed his eyes and thought of what he was agreeing to. "Okay, back up plan of my own if I am to take this guy in. Don't expect him and Pinsir to be out in the same place. If I want to use the Mega Pinsir, don't expect Heracross to be with me till I want to switch. Now, does that Heracross want to up and leave ya?"

Elio asked the Heracross. "What is your final word?"

The Heracross shed a tear before he grunted something. "BZZT! I am going to miss you boss! BZZT!"

Elio laughed as he pointed west. "Punctchy, I live almost literally across the street and out of the city. It is not like we are not going to be far away anyways. Only if I am making a trip to another region for something."

The Heracross leaped in joy as he tried to hug Guzma, Elio handed over the net ball and nodded as the Guzma asked another question. "Anything about that Yanmega?"

Elio grinned back. "Odon already has a home with me. By the way, anything happening at the Battle Tree I need to worry about? I have not been their in months."

Guzma shook his head. "Other than some new guy not really. Soon as I raise this new guy up I will let you know what we are talking about."

Elio said his goodbyes to the two as he went to make final preparation's for his trip back to the Altar of the Moone.

Act 3 Chapter 18: A New Life Together!
Lillie flew back from her trip to Aether to the Altar of the Moone. She found Elio staring at the moon with the Mew and the Lunala talking to the Solgaleo. Elio and the Mew looked over to greet Lillie. "How are those guys handling them? Anything I need to know?"

Lillie took a deep breath as she gave her report. "Most of them seem have relaxed once they settled in. There has been some problems with Lapras and a few others. The Dusknoir brother had captured had been wandering around the place... so some of the Employees have to keep an eye on him."

Elio sighed. "Long as they actually read that note I sent I think we are good. I think Dex actually has information on why a Dusknoir would do that. Something about its antenna having radio waves, if this guy was wild I think he is trying to find the direction home for us."

Lillie's smiled as she finished. "My mother saw what was happening at the deck,"

Elio turned around to ask what happened as he saw the smile. "It went better than I expected?"

Lillie nodded as she let Elio continue. "Punctchy and Guzma said yes. In addition I got through incorporating my Orre team into the rest of the group."

Lillie asked. "How did it go?"

Elio sighed. "Bad news, Odon is the only one that needs to stay in the ball if I am not around due to how he can break glass. Brimmy and Guppy are sharing stories as we speak, Remmer, Cumustrich and Mac are crashing on the couch. Also Makuta like's living in the basement. From what Dex said it reminds Makuta of his old tomb, Pete is good company for him!"

Lillies eyes widened. "Last time I visited your house I did not know you had a basemen... Elio what did you do?"

Elio realized he should have not mentioned the basement as he confessed. "I have a house built on a small island not too far off from home. Got a small bridge for people to walk to, it is a place to call my own!"

Lillie gasped and shouted. "Since when did you started to have a house built?!"

Elio looked away in guilt. "Before we left to Orre for the second time."

Lillie puffed up her cheeks. "Why didn't you tell me? You know Cain and the others have to be at Kukui's otherwise!"

Elio blushed. "I wanted to wait until Nebby and the Solgaleo settle down before I explain more. The house has enough space for the pokemon we gathered up. I wanted to test out how many kinds can actually be left out before I try to surprise you... I should have kept my mouth shut about the basement."

Lillie blushed as she looked at Elio teasingly. "Are you trying to invite me over?"

Elio looked her in the eyes. "Yes!"

Lillie shook her head. "Before I accept, this is mainly a place for all pokemon we rescued! Once they settle in it is going to be a lot of work helping them."

Elio nodded. "I know that the P.C is linked to a place on Alola. My plan is kind of redundant but I am willing to go the extra mile, plus after wards we can use it to make some of our guys feel... welcome."

Lillie smiled as she heard the words. "Soon as those two settle in for the night, I want to see this house before we come to any conclusions." Elio smiled as he called the Mew back into the master ball. Once Lunala and the Solgaleo settle down, the two trainers called in the Charizard's to fly them to Melemele.

As the Elio and Lillie enter the house, they were greeted to a Banette jumping out for a cute boo! The house itself is a single story building with the basic needs. A kitchen, bathroom, backyard, main living room, a storage room and two bed rooms facing each other. Only difference was that it was large and has a basement.

Elio smiled at Lillie. "You want to let some of your guys out?"

Lillie smiled back as she shouted. "Lola! Cain! Check this place out!" The Vaporeon and Leafeon looked around find themselves in a new building, Elio grinned as he tossed his. "H.P! Lost! Come greet some of the new additions to the clan! Hey Isaac, you may have met Lost before!"

The Mew was let out and saw the Mimikyu quick to greet it, both became fast friends.

Lillie sighed. "Swoops, Maiden, Medic, Mele, Shockums come on out!"

The living room felt much more lively as the Gardevoir joined the Hitmonchan, Dodrio and Hypno on the couch to watch T.V. The Banette, Mew, Raichu and Mimikyu were playing rough as the Venusaur found a place to sleep in.

Lillie looked at the pokemon and asked Elio. "What is this all about?"

Elio was about to join the mischievous trio as he answered. "This party is meant to break this house in. My other plan is to have some pokemon over here for when we are busy traveling, other wise our main goal here is for us and our pokemon to live together. we have. H.P is great with younger pokemon, so any of the unevolved ones or smaller guys we can effectively raise. Another reason for bringing these guys out is because after everything these guys have been through they deserve to party a little bit. Speaking of which where is Onua and Ghorchi?"

Lillie rolled her eyes. "They are at Kukui's still, Onua can only fit in the backyard and the professor wanted to see Ghorchi out for a little bit, how long is this party going to last?"

Elio looked over to the Dodrio's arguing with each other over a poke star film and how uneventful the party was save for the Eeveelutions and the smaller pokemon. "I say that unless Brimmy is telling Guppy everything in the backyard I say around two hours."

Lillie sighed as she was petting the Mew and Raichu. "If you want I can make something to keep this party some what alive, there was something I wanted to try and make. How many berries do you have?"

Elio grabbed his bag. "Types or just amount?"

Lillie requested that he take out a tomato berry, a qualot berry, a kelpsy berry, a pomeg berry, a hondew berry and a grepa berry, Elio offered to help when she mentioned something about something done in Sinnoh. "Poffins? You know, I heard about different customs as it is so I am willing to give this one a try. What is the reason?"

Lillie raised a finger as she placed the berries in the batter. "Something I am thinking about that won't happen for a while. I'll have to talk to Kukui if it is okay for me to live here with you, if he and Burnet says yes... this would be a nice place to live in with the two of us."

Elio smiled with her. "I'll talk to them with you if they want to have a word with me over this."

Lillie had the poffins cooling as she closed her eyes and kissed him! "It would be easier for both of us to face this together."

(This is the Author, Aside from coming back and fixing any errors I have not seen. This is the conclusion of the Fanfiction. Be ready soon before I post the next fanfic continuing this story titled Alola, Sinnoh!)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom