• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

Marry Misty since shee's the most boyish out of the 3
Make out with May because she's not as girly as Dawn
Throw Dawn off a cliff xP

@JeSashi Harley, Morrison, and Kenyan xD

Marry Yanappu (free broccoli and Dento), throw Hiyappu off of the cliff since it can use Water Gun to land safely anyway, and make out with Baoppu because... well... it has... charming, flaming hot lips? /doesn't know what she's talking about anymore XD

Musashi, Kojiro, Nyasu. Go!

Oh dear Arceus DX

Marry Harley (only because I like Cacturne), make out with Kenyan (he looks better than Morrison), and throw Morrison off a cliff because he's fat and it shouldn't hurt him that much xD

Also, marry James (my childhood crush), make out with Meowth (I don't want to throw him DX), and throw Jessie off a cliff from process of elimination.

Okay then, I guess I'll start where Jesashi left off...
Volkner, Lance, Steven Stone, Go!

marry Pansage to get closer to Cilan, make out with Pansear, and throw Panpour off a cliff because its eyes are always closed so it wouldn't notice.

Erm, it probaby would when it hit the ground. 0_0

I would marry Pansear in the hopes that one day he would evolve into a sexy Simisear, make out with Panpour as a means of soothing the burns which my intimate lifestyle with Pansear would inadvertently inflict on me, and throw Pansage off a cliff because he's the only one left and because that squishy thing on his head would (hopefully) break his fall.

Okay then, I guess I'll start where Jesashi left off...
Volkner, Lance, Steven Stone, Go!

Just a reminder that you need to answer a K/M/Mow in the same post you propose a new one.

Last edited:
Marry Steven definitely.
Make out with Volkner, and throw Lance off a cliff because he can use his Dragonite to save him.

Make out with Misty, Marry Flannery, throw Ash off the cliff.

Marry Holly
Make out with Katie
Throw Jeannette Fisher off a cliff

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn

Make out with Mars because it'd be hot, Marry Saturn, throw Jupiter off the cliff. It's not like I can put a ring on it `-```
LOL U C WUT I DID DAIR

Haruka, Hikari, Kasumi, GO!
Marry: Haruka
Make Out with: Kasumi
Throw off a cliff: Hikari

Easiest one ever xD

Marry: Kojiro (I'm not gay, he's just a lot nicer than the other two).
Make out with: Musashi
Throw off a cliff: Nyasu

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
Marry: Mars
Make out with: Jupiter
Throw off a cliff: Saturn

Langley, Burgundy and Bianca. Go!

marry Saturn, make out with Mars,and throw Jupiter off a cliff.

Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Hunter J.

Marry Bel, Make out with Langley, throw Cabernet off the cliff.

Marry Langley, make out with Bianca, throw Burgundy off a cliff.

Marry Cyrus, make out with J, throw Ghetsis off a cliff then divorce Cyrus and marry N.

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn

Marry Saturn, make out with Mars, throw Jupiter off a cliff. :D

Marry James, make out with Jessie, throw Meowth off a cliff. Sorry Meowth. XD

Haruka, Hikari, Kasumi, GO!

Easy. Marry Misty, make out with May, and throw Dawn off the cliff. Of course. :3

Langley, Burgundy and Bianca. Go!

Damn, I was going to post this one! :p Ah well.

Marry Bianca, make out with Langley and throw Burgundy off the cliff. Only reason is because I think Burgundy is the least cute of the three. I still love you Burgundy ;_;

Well i wouldn't marry watchog guy but i would take him out a few times and see where things were going meet his family and maybe after a year or 2 i would ask him to move in with me or maybe move in with him. I would have to persuade him to give up his watchogs because i don't really want pokemon in the house. unless we found a nice house in the countryside and moved there but that would be way down the line. maybe after about 4 years if he's committed enough we could give marriage a shot but he'd have to get a very nice ring and I doubt he can afford that on a watchog mans salary. Unfortunately in these modern times the marriage wouldn't last and we will probably drift apart maybe we would even want to throw each other off a cliff. And at this point if we don't get a divorce then we will just be one of those depressing old couples that hate each other but never say anything. He would get under my skin and I would get under his watchog suit. And the kids, well they will just be messed up. how am i meant to raise a child with my "husband" going off all day to do watchog things. I might even get suspicious think he's out with watchog girl. And we would fight all the time about it which would only make the kids cry. But even throughout all this i would still love him. with all my regrets and resentment i still wouldn't change him. Because he's my watchog guy.

So yeah all 3 for him :)

I know the nature of this thread is playful, but please try to stick with how the game goes. ^^; Thank you!

Uh, marry Langley because she's awesome and knows Iris though we would probably get divorced due her jealousy. Make out with Belle because she's cuter but I'd rather throw both her and Cabernet off the cliff. XD

Back
Top Bottom