• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

Dento, Pod, Corn. Away!
Marry Pod because I like his hair, Make out with Corn because I wouldn't want to make out with Dent, and throw Dent off a cliff because he's the only one left.

Langley, Burgundy and Bianca. Go!
Marry Burgundy (I'm scared of what she might do if I don't), make out with Langley, and throw Bianca off a cliff. (She'll be fine; she'll just bounce back up.)

I'm gonna answer my own, because I can:
Marry: Langley
Make out with: Burgundy
Throw off a cliff: Bianca

And for some others:
Marry: Cilan
Make out with: Cress
Throw off a cliff: Chili

If you can't guess...I prefer the calm more xD

Marry Dent, Make out with Satoshi (I'll just tell him we're exchanging saliva - it's not like he'll understand what's going on) and throw Iris off the cliff. :p

Edit:

Kenji, Takeshi, Dent!

Too easy. Marry Brock, make out with Kenji and throw Dento off a cliff. xD

Kengo, Conway, Ritchie

Hmm.

marry Kouhei because he and I could probably have some really intelligent conversations for the rest of our lives and there's no reason to creep on me if we're married... Make out with Kengo because someone has to... and throw Hiroshi off the cliff.

Definitely marry Brock, Uhh make out with Kenny and Throw Conway off a cliff because he still and always will creep me out on many levels O.O

Marry- Ritchie (because the other 2 creep me out)
Make out with- Conway (he looks better than Kenny)
Throw- Kenny off a cliff (You failed as a rival sir xP)

Professor Oak, Professor Rowan, and Professor Seger

Marry Seger
Make out with Oak
And Throw Rowan off the cliff

Gisselle Ursala and Langley

Umm...

Make out with Giselle, Marry Langley, throw Urara off the cliff

Marry- Langley
Make out with- Giselle
Throw- Ursula off a cliff

Vivian, Lillian, and Marion xP

Make out with Lilian
throw Vivian off a clift
Marry Marian

Jon Dickson, Harrison and Morrison

Eww, all of them are old enough to be my grandpa e.e
Marry: Wattson (But I guess Wattson would be an alright suga daddy)
Make out: Blaine
Throw off cliff: Pryce

Okay then, I guess I'll start where Jesashi left off...
Volkner, Lance, Steven Stone, Go!

Marry: Steven
Make out: Volkner
Throw off cliff: Lance

Ash, Iris, or Dento GO!~
Marry: Iris
Make out: Dento
Throw off cliff: Ash

Antonio, Dent, Shinji, go!
Marry: Shinji (We could skip the whole wedding for all I care)
Make out: Antonio
Throw off cliff: Dent

Shooti, Shooti, Shooti.
Shooti Shigeru Shinji.
Is it alright if we answer our own?
Because I really want to...

Marry: Shooti (Much like Shinji, I'd marry him in a heartbeat!)
Make out: Shigeru
Throw off cliff: Shinji (Cause as Pigg said, he'd definitely be able to survive it, plus I married him in the previous one)

Last edited:
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Marry Shigeru, Make out with Shootie (what, he's cute!), throw Shinji off. I don't need to be kissing or marrying a social darwinist, tyvm.

Something tells me we'll all be throwing Shinji off the cliff... and it'll all be Piggy's fault.

Anyway, make out with Shuuti since it would really freak him out, throw Shinji off the cliff for the lols and that leaves Shigeru to marry.

Edit: Also, Satoshi, Satoko and pocessed Satoshi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom