• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

Marry Aloe (she shares my affinity for Normal types, plus I get full access to her library), make out with Skyla (she has a fun gym), throw Elesa off a cliff (sorry, it was nice the way she stood up for Bianca in the games, but her sense of fashion really doesn't do it for me :p ).

Ash's Snivy, Iris's Emolga, and Langley's Pawniard.

Marry: Langley's Pawniard.
Make out with: Iris' Emolga
Throw off a cliff: Ash's Tsutarja. It would try to be the dominant one in a relationship o.0

screw you Iteru for tagging me in these shenanigans

Make out with = Iris
Marry = Cilan <3 (WITH THE PASSION OF A THOUSAND SUNS)
Throw off a cliff = Mijumaru (i'm sorry little buddy but you're a horrible kisser and there's no way you beat Cilan in marriage)

Hmm.

Make out with Fuuro (we can blow each other's cannons if you know what i mean)
Marry Aloe - I get to live in a museum and I get my own library

Throw Kamitsure off the cliff.

Last edited:
Brock, Tracey and Cilan

Marry Cilan (Food)
Make out with Tracey
Brock Falls Everyone Dies (Yeah, he's a little too perverted for my taste)

---------------

Dialga, Lugia or Arceus

This should be good.

Marry: Dawn
Make out with: May
throw off the cliff: Iris and her Emolga.

Marry:Iris, Langley, Ursula, Misty, May, Dawn, Professor Juniper, Duplica, Jasmine, Solana, Cassidy, Jessie, Jenny(Wild preferred), Joy(Kayaking, tanned, Muscular Orange Islands one preferred), Maylene, Candice, Aya, Whitney, Clair, Lyra(Me) Ash, Yoshihiko, Trip, Dino, Drew, Harley, Gary, Paul, Barry, Conway, Nando(Girl or gay me)
Make out with:Officer Jenny(She'd have to take me in) Nurse Joy(I need some tender loving care for my pain down there), Jessie(My rocket's blasting off again) Macey, Delia (Mercy)
Throw off a cliff:Cilan, Burgundy(Quacks), Bianca, Luke, Stephan, Zoey, Todd Snap, Kenny, Jackson/Vincent, Morrison, Casey(Boring) Ritchie, Harrison, Tyson, Trollbias, Lance, Robert, Solidad(Overpowered)

Marry: Ash
Make Out: Ash, Drew, Gary, Paul, Cilan (Can I have Multiple? :p)
Throw Off A Cliff: Angie

I'd also Marry May if I couldnt have Ash.

Kill Dialga cause he was mean to Palkia
Make out with Arceus
Marry Palkia

Marry: Ash Ketchum. :crush:
Make out with: Ash Ketchum (of course). X3
Throw off a cliff: The Masked Marauder from the 4th movie. I hate you cause you're evil, and you injured Ash badly (He CRUSHED Ash's hand! I'm surprised it wasn't broken!).

Last edited:
Throw off of a cliff: Paul
Make Out with: SCIENCE! Never thought about it. Maybe Nurse Joy or something?
Marry: SCIENCE! See above.

Just to be clear guys, you have to answer other people's K/M/MoW.
If you're going to make up your own, post it so other people can answer as well!

Ash's Totodile, Ash's Quilava and Ash's Bayleef! GO!

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM.

Make out with Magmarashi (I think Waninoko would try to eat my face and then bite off my lips in the process), Marry Waninoko (he'll always put me in a good mood!), and throw Bayleef off the cliff; she's got vines anyway.

Marry Bayleef cause it's a chick
MOW Quilava cause it doesn't have sharp teeth
kill tododile sorry todo

Marry Totodile
Mow Quilava
and throw Bayleef off a cliff, by default.

Marry Arceus (he's fucking GOD)
Make out with Palkia
Kill Dialga (don't fuck with time)

@Wolverine - Waninoko, Tsutarja, Fukamaru GO!

Back
Top Bottom