• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

Marry: Prof. Oak I like him and he is a great person to me and I wish that Stan Hart could Voice Him Again.
MOW: Brock, He is Funny to me and I do like him flirting with girls and I would order Toxic Mouth or watch him do it himself and Poison Jab Brock himself and laugh so hard.
Cliff: Delia Ketchum I like her but, with the other choices it is a process of elimination here and you go down off the Cliff with your lovable Son and Mimey.

Next will be Saturn's Toxicroak, Jupiter's Skuntank, and Mars's Purugly Goooooooo

Kill: Skuntank (She'll tell me to kiss her ass, and who wants to kiss a skunk in the ass?)
Marry: Toxicroak (I fond that the double weakness to psychic can be stopped with my Aegislash's shadow sneak)
MOW: Purugly, by proces of elimination

~It's skirted gals time!~

Serena, Dawn, Giselle GO

Throw off a cliff: Misty's sisters. All of 'em.

Marry: Steven Stone.

Make out with: Steven Stone.

I'ma one-man woman.

Marry Serena, make out with Dawn, throw Giselle off

Brock, Cilan, Clemont

Marry Serena, make out with Dawn, throw Giselle off

Brock, Cilan, Clemont

Marry Clemont, reckon he's the most likely to make it rich what with all his inventions and all.
Make out with Brock as he'd have his eyes closed I could keep mine closed too and pretends its a girl.
Throw Clemont off a Cliff then drag him back to the top and push him off again.

Max, Bonnie and Molly Hale from 3rd movie.

Marry Clemont, reckon he's the most likely to make it rich what with all his inventions and all.
Make out with Brock as he'd have his eyes closed I could keep mine closed too and pretends its a girl.
Throw Clemont off a Cliff then drag him back to the top and push him off again.

What a great husband you'd be to Clemont ;D

Brock, Cilan, Clemont

Make out with Brock (and regret it immediately)
Marry Cilan (and then divorce him immediately and take half of the crap he owns including Pansage)
Throw Clemont off a cliff (on to a pile of fluffy pillows)

Ash's Froakie, Limone's Mega Blaziken, Bonnie's Dedenne

What a great husband you'd be to Clemont ;D

Brock, Cilan, Clemont

Make out with Brock (and regret it immediately)
Marry Cilan (and then divorce him immediately and take half of the crap he owns including Pansage)
Throw Clemont off a cliff (on to a pile of fluffy pillows)

Ash's Froakie, Limone's Mega Blaziken, Bonnie's Dedenne

Oops I meant that I'd marry Clemont and throw Cilan off a cliff

This thread is almost dead! Come on! I'll do Conway, Ursula, and Paul and the person after me can do them.

Marry: Conway
Make out with: Ursula
Throw off a cliff: Paul

OK, I think people are misunderstanding or misfollowing the rules, and instead of using the last three characters specified, they're just using ANY character.

If we're to keep this going, can I suggest we get back on track?

Here's my three.

Dawn's Pachirisu
Iris' Emolga
Clemont/Bonnie's Dedenne

Marry: Pachirisu, it's SO ADORABLE.
Make Out With: Emolga, it's Funny and I would Prevent the Apple Stealing for a time.
Throw Off A Cliff: Dedenne, just get it out of here PLEASE, it is a VERY BORING Pokemon, and Honestly it does NOTHING! So..... Off the Cliff U Go!

the New Choices coming out will be: Ash's Froakie, Clemont's Chespin, and Serena's Fennekin.

Marry: Ash's Froakie (It's so cute!)
Make Out With: Serena's Fennekin (It's good for a fling, maybe.)
Throw Off A Cliff: Clemont's Chespin (It annoys me!)

Grant, Viola or Korrina. Go, go, go!

Marry: Korrina, I will admit, she is Hot, and I like that Energetic Side to her.
Make Out With: Viola, she is Cute too and could take Pictures together.
Throw Off A Cliff: Grant, He is BORING AS HELL, and those Hands are are SO WEIRD.

Next Choices, Jessie's Wobbuffet, James's Inkay, and Jessie's Pumpkaboo

Throw off a cliff: Jessie's Wobbuffet
Marry: James's Inkay,
Make out: Jessie's Pumpkaboo

James, Volkner, and Morty

Throw off a cliff: Lara
Marry: Trip Stella
Make out with: Ghost of Maiden's peak

Bianca, Burgundy, Georgia

Throw off a cliff: Bonnie (Sorry, but the proposal gag got old after a while.)
Marry: Clemont (He seems like an interesting guy.)
Make out with: Serena (It's the logical choice.)

Harley, Brandon, Ash's Oshawott

Back
Top Bottom