• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Throw Something at the Poster Above

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
I got more tricks up my sleeve then you think!
*Throws every weapon from ever single game and movie in existence and those that doesn't exist yet*
*tries to throw something, but then realizes that we ended up wiping out the entire universe with our last moves*
Welp... Shall we move on to another universe to continue?

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
*tries to throw something, but then realizes that we ended up wiping out the entire universe with our last moves*
Welp... Shall we move on to another universe to continue?
Yep.
*Throws Dialga and Palkia*
Make a new universe you two!

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
*Throws Gungnir*

I can make reference to old-timey mythical weapons that have been addapted into modern media too, can't I? :p

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
*Throws TogedeMaxru*
*catches him with rubber gloves*
I couldn't catch a cutie like you from the air with a Poké Ball. That would've just been rude! :)

But I can't do just catching all the time, because that's not what this thread is about! Bye now!
*throws him back*
Safe landings!

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
*uses a baseball bat to whack the grenade into the sky, where it explodes without hurting anyone*
Heads up!
*whacks a baseball*