• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Throw Something at the Poster Above

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
I got more tricks up my sleeve then you think!
*Throws every weapon from ever single game and movie in existence and those that doesn't exist yet*
*tries to throw something, but then realizes that we ended up wiping out the entire universe with our last moves*
Welp... Shall we move on to another universe to continue?

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
*tries to throw something, but then realizes that we ended up wiping out the entire universe with our last moves*
Welp... Shall we move on to another universe to continue?
Yep.
*Throws Dialga and Palkia*
Make a new universe you two!

Ducks
Reaction score
*Throws Gungnir*

I can make reference to old-timey mythical weapons that have been addapted into modern media too, can't I? :p

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
*Throws TogedeMaxru*
*catches him with rubber gloves*
I couldn't catch a cutie like you from the air with a Poké Ball. That would've just been rude! :)

But I can't do just catching all the time, because that's not what this thread is about! Bye now!
*throws him back*
Safe landings!

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
*hops onto Mantine a.d starts surfing on it*
Thanks for the platform!
*throws a grenade*

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
*uses a baseball bat to whack the grenade into the sky, where it explodes without hurting anyone*
Heads up!
*whacks a baseball*