• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Throw Something at the Poster Above

*Throws a deer that really wants to be petted*

By the way, @TouyaShiro, for those blogs of yours, when you reach the end of a Stratum, I wouldn't mind hearing what your thoughts on the Stratum as a whole were as opposed to just a summing up of the last few steps of yours in said Stratum as I assume you were going to do.

*Throws a T-Rex which could probably do with a pet*

@Etrian Oddity, The end of a stratum, huh? That's every 5 floors, correct? Yeah, that's a big "IF" right now because I've been taking things super slow and haven't played since I first reached 2F...

*Throws a Gourgiest that just happens to know Petal Dance for some reason*

Then now's a good a time as any to delve deeper, is it not? :p

*Throws the Ore Ghost Eyecon*

Been meaning to, but my package from Japan came in today! I'm now the owner of the latest in Kamen Rider merchandise. Except I'm not because I couldn't get the Amazons Driver.

*stucks inside the ball*

Well done, Mordo. Now I can't throw anything.

Throws a giant beach ball

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom