• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move

It's not, but I could probably get a level ball female Hoothoot tomorrow or sunday.

Sure, there's no rush. I'll get to catching the Squirtle soon then.

I forgot it takes a day to make the level balls. I'm going to catch a fast ball Mareep instead if that's ok. I'll add a heart scale to it once I get everything transferred.

Oh ok sure. I've just caught the Wartortle anyways, so I'll be ready whenever you are so just drop me a message.

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move

Can I have one of the Snubull? I can offer: 1: Ralts with Shadow sneak, Destiny bond and Confuse ray, 2: Heart scale(s) and 3: Battle Mansion item(s).

I don't think you have this in your want list, but I'll try to offer anyway. Would you be interested in a Moon Ball Misdreavus? I got a female Mismagius in a Moon Ball from the GTS while trying to complete my dex then, I can breed it for a Misdreavus if you're interested.

Can I have one of the Snubull? I can offer: 1: Ralts with Shadow sneak, Destiny bond and Confuse ray, 2: Heart scale(s) and 3: Battle Mansion item(s).

A Heart Scale would be fine. Are you wanting any of the Snubbull in particular?

I don't think you have this in your want list, but I'll try to offer anyway. Would you be interested in a Moon Ball Misdreavus? I got a female Mismagius in a Moon Ball from the GTS while trying to complete my dex then, I can breed it for a Misdreavus if you're interested.

Sure thing, I'll take a female one of those then. What you would you like for one?

I would like Snubull 2-5 please. Also, my sig has a link to a thread containing my FC.

Any female Safari Ball Lotad/Lombre, I have this as a shiny I Want
3. Female | 31/31/31/x/x/31 snow cloak,dive ball,Focus Punch, Play Rough, Night Slash and Encore,admant

I'd like a Nest Ball female Chikorita, if that's alright. While I'm at it, may I also ask? By what means can you capture Chikorita in a Nest Ball? I want to know because I was wondering if it was also possible for other starters besides those from Kanto and Kalos to come in non-regular pokeballs, so I can collect them.

I would like Snubull 2-5 please. Also, my sig has a link to a thread containing my FC.

Sure, I'll add your FC later when I get my DS.

Any female Safari Ball Lotad/Lombre, I have this as a shiny I Want
3. Female | 31/31/31/x/x/31 snow cloak,dive ball,Focus Punch, Play Rough, Night Slash and Encore,admant

Sure thing.

I'd like a Nest Ball female Chikorita, if that's alright. While I'm at it, may I also ask? By what means can you capture Chikorita in a Nest Ball? I want to know because I was wondering if it was also possible for other starters besides those from Kanto and Kalos to come in non-regular pokeballs, so I can collect them.

You can catch the Johto starters in Pokemon Colosseum on the Gamecube, then transfer them over to Gen III -> Gen IV -> Gen V -> Gen VI. The only starters available in special balls are Kanto and Kalos in the Friend Safari, and then the Johto starters from Colosseum on Gamecube. Sure, I'll get a Chikorita ready (I think I might have a spare already, but either way the trade is fine with me).

Oh I see. Btw, I've already bred a female Misdreavus, added your FC too. Mine's on my sig.

I'll catch you a Level Ball female Hoothoot for a Dive Ball Protean female Froakie.

Hey there, I've looked through the stuff you're offering and I'd be interested in these:

Dream Ball Chansey (HA)
Premier Ball Aerodactyl (HA)
Dive Ball Omanyte (HA)

Nest Ball Lileep (HA)

Dive Ball Cranidos (HA)

Luxury Ball Pumpkaboo (Super size)

In return I can offer you Pokemon on your wants list. However some will be cloned while others still need to be bred and yet another one needs to be transferred:

Stealth Rock Pawniard (egg move)
Air Cutter Charmander (egg move)
Any female Level Ball Hoothoot/Noctowl
Any female Moon Ball Chatot
Any female Heavy Ball Shellder
Any female Heavy Ball Poliwag
Any female Love Ball Aipom
Any female Lure Ball Chingling/Chimecho
Any female Fast Ball Shuckle
Any female Level Ball Rattata/Raticate
Any female Safari Ball Lotad/Lombre

It's a weird request, but if anything, you can also check out my thread on PokeCommunity in my signature if you want to look at stuff not on your wants list. (That isn't against the rules is it, I don't remember seeing that as a rules anywhere)

That's all I want definitely, still trying to decide on the others, but do let me know if you're interested in trading though it might take a little bit of time to get you what I'm offering >.<

I do have one question though, what in the world is a Harvest Ball Tropius?

Sorry, gonna close up shop for a bit since with my time these days I don't tend to be playing which means less time for trades/less interest in trades. I'll reopen again in a week or two and answer the above trades (don't worry, I will trade with you guys), if you are still in need of them.

OK, so I'm reopening after taking that break. Time to get back into it.

Also I updated the first post with some Hidden Power Ground Litleo I hatched (I really wanted a male one so I got quite a few perfect females before the male finally hatched!). I'll probably be offering more Hidden Power breeds in the future; I have some HP Fire Roselia and HP Ice Electrike leftovers (not all perfect iirc) which I'll add at a later point since I've accidently deleted their IV lists somehow, so I need to IV check them all again :(

I'll catch you a Level Ball female Hoothoot for a Dive Ball Protean female Froakie.

If you still need the Froakie I'm ok with this trade. Let me know.

Hey there, I've looked through the stuff you're offering and I'd be interested in these:

Dream Ball Chansey (HA)
Dive Ball Omanyte (HA)
Nest Ball Lileep (HA)
Dive Ball Cranidos (HA)

In return I can offer you Pokemon on your wants list. However some will be cloned while others still need to be bred and yet another one needs to be transferred:

It's a weird request, but if anything, you can also check out my thread on PokeCommunity in my signature if you want to look at stuff not on your wants list. (That isn't against the rules is it, I don't remember seeing that as a rules anywhere)

That's all I want definitely, still trying to decide on the others, but do let me know if you're interested in trading though it might take a little bit of time to get you what I'm offering >.<

Oops that's meant to be a Nest Ball Tropius, I was probably thinking about its Hidden Ability while typing it ^^;

If you still need the six Pokemon you listed, I'd like Stealth Rock Pawniard, Air Cutter Charmader, Moon Ball Chatot, Level Ball Rattata/Raticate, Fast Ball Shuckle and Heavy Ball Shellder. If that's ok with you. Let me know anyway, I appreciate it's been a while since you made the post so you might have picked those things up elsewhere since.

If you still need the Froakie I'm ok with this trade. Let me know.

Hey, I actually can't find my copy of HeartGold at the moment, so I won't be able to do this trade.

Male | 31/31/31/x/x/31
Can I have this Zangoose? I can trade you a female HA Nidoran but it won't be in a Dream Ball.

Hello stormy overlord!
I am interested in your Hawlucha (since thy're all the same I believe any will do). I have the following to trade:
Starf berry x1
Enigma berry x1
Rare Candy x25
Dawn Stone x1
Moon stone x2

I'm willing to trade any amount for it so just ask what you would like! And if it's not too much trouble could I have it nicknamed 'Viva' please?
My FC is: 4725-8143-3936 to speed things up if you do agree, my IGN is 'Fox'
Thanks!

my list :

• dream ball slowpoke HA
  • heavy ball snorlax
  • lure ball horsea
  • safari ball trapinch
  • nest ball shellos blue/green form

im offering any BP item.
please tell what item you want.

and this is some parents with egg move
meybe you want one of this

• Luxury ball [F] Adamant Swinub w/ Thick Fat EM : iccle crash, stealth rock & icicle spear 31/31/31/x/31/x
  • Heal ball [F] Bold Igglybuff w/ Friend Guard EM : heal pulse & Perish song 31/x/31/31/31/x
  • Ultra ball [F] Adamant Electabuzz (lvl.42) w/ Static EM : cross chop, ice punch & dynamic punch 31/x/31/x/31/31

Last edited:

OK, so I'm reopening after taking that break. Time to get back into it.

Also I updated the first post with some Hidden Power Ground Litleo I hatched (I really wanted a male one so I got quite a few perfect females before the male finally hatched!). I'll probably be offering more Hidden Power breeds in the future; I have some HP Fire Roselia and HP Ice Electrike leftovers (not all perfect iirc) which I'll add at a later point since I've accidently deleted their IV lists somehow, so I need to IV check them all again :(

Dream Ball Chansey (HA)
Dive Ball Omanyte (HA)
Nest Ball Lileep (HA)
Dive Ball Cranidos (HA)

Oops that's meant to be a Nest Ball Tropius, I was probably thinking about its Hidden Ability while typing it ^^;

If you still need the six Pokemon you listed, I'd like Stealth Rock Pawniard, Air Cutter Charmader, Moon Ball Chatot, Level Ball Rattata/Raticate, Fast Ball Shuckle and Heavy Ball Shellder. If that's ok with you. Let me know anyway, I appreciate it's been a while since you made the post so you might have picked those things up elsewhere since.

Yup, still interested in all of them. I may need to get some of them recloned as I did trade them off to other people haha, but the Pawniard, Charmander, Chatot, and Shellder will be perfect and cloned. (Just a warning, my Air Cutter Charmander might look like it's 31/31/31/x/31/31, but it's actually 31/31/31/30/31/31)

I should be available today, Saturday, and Sunday. from 4-10pm

EDIT: Just noticed you have a Safari Ball Trapinch, I'd be interested in that as well so you can choose another Pokemon :)

Last edited:

Hello @Zeb;

I'm interested in your #3 female Love Ball oblivious Lickitung (31/31/31/31/×/×/31) and your #2 female Safari Ball chlorophyll Seedot (31/×/31/31/31/×)

I can catch you a female Teddiursa in a Quick Ball...Would you like it to have it's HA? ....I have an FS with teddiursa in it.

Not sure if you have one yet, but I have a female 5 IV flawless Jolly Frisk (HA) Dream Ball Sentret with EM's Slash, Trick, Charm, and Pursuit.

I could also breed you a female Repeat Ball Cyndaquil.....I noticed that you have access to a *female HA dive ball Omanyte* I would absolutely die for.

I also have other Kurt Ball and Dream Ball females I could breed you or have leftover in my PC along with many PP Ups, BP items, etc.

Whatever you would like in return and I'll see what I can do to accommodate. :)

Last edited:

Sorry for late replies. I've been busy and within the last day or so I've began to have problems with my laptop.

Male | 31/31/31/x/x/31
Can I have this Zangoose? I can trade you a female HA Nidoran but it won't be in a Dream Ball.

I already managed to pick up a HA Nidoran I forgot to remove it from my want list. Sorry!

Hello stormy overlord!
I am interested in your Hawlucha (since thy're all the same I believe any will do). I have the following to trade:
Starf berry x1
Enigma berry x1
Rare Candy x25
Dawn Stone x1
Moon stone x2

I'm willing to trade any amount for it so just ask what you would like! And if it's not too much trouble could I have it nicknamed 'Viva' please?
My FC is: 4725-8143-3936 to speed things up if you do agree, my IGN is 'Fox'
Thanks!

I would love a Starf and/or Enigma berry :O If there's anything else you'd like please let me know! And sure, I can do the nickname on it.

my list :

• dream ball slowpoke HA
  • heavy ball snorlax
  • lure ball horsea
  • safari ball trapinch
  • nest ball shellos blue/green form

im offering any BP item.
please tell what item you want.

and this is some parents with egg move
meybe you want one of this

• Luxury ball [F] Adamant Swinub w/ Thick Fat EM : iccle crash, stealth rock & icicle spear 31/31/31/x/31/x
  • Heal ball [F] Bold Igglybuff w/ Friend Guard EM : heal pulse & Perish song 31/x/31/31/31/x
  • Ultra ball [F] Adamant Electabuzz (lvl.42) w/ Static EM : cross chop, ice punch & dynamic punch 31/x/31/x/31/31

I don't need those egg moves since I've already bred my own ones of those (but thanks for the offer). I'll need to check which Maison items I need because I've been saving up BP myself and managed to buy a bunch the other week. I'll get back to you.

Yup, still interested in all of them. I may need to get some of them recloned as I did trade them off to other people haha, but the Pawniard, Charmander, Chatot, and Shellder will be perfect and cloned. (Just a warning, my Air Cutter Charmander might look like it's 31/31/31/x/31/31, but it's actually 31/31/31/30/31/31)

I should be available today, Saturday, and Sunday. from 4-10pm

EDIT: Just noticed you have a Safari Ball Trapinch, I'd be interested in that as well so you can choose another Pokemon :)

For the Trapinch too I'll take a Level Ball Hoothoot/Noctowl, please! I'll get on with breeding the ones you want (might take a while since a lot are fossils). I'll send you a VM when I'm ready.

Hello @Zeb;

I'm interested in your #3 female Love Ball oblivious Lickitung (31/31/31/31/×/×/31) and your #2 female Safari Ball chlorophyll Seedot (31/×/31/31/31/×)

I can catch you a female Teddiursa in a Quick Ball...Would you like it to have it's HA? ....I have an FS with teddiursa in it.

Not sure if you have one yet, but I have a female 5 IV flawless Jolly Frisk (HA) Dream Ball Sentret with EM's Slash, Trick, Charm, and Pursuit.

I could also breed you a female Repeat Ball Cyndaquil.....I noticed that you have access to a *female HA dive ball Omanyte* I would absolutely die for.

I also have other Kurt Ball and Dream Ball females I could breed you or have leftover in my PC along with many PP Ups, BP items, etc.

Whatever you would like in return and I'll see what I can do to accommodate. :)

Hey. Sorry but I believe I saw you accept a Ditto with hacked IVs at some point and also saw that you're offering (HA) Eevee in Pokeballs they cannot be obtained in - I don't trade with people who I've seen offering/accepting hacks, sorry. It's just my trading policy (and is in the rules of my shop in the first post iirc), so I'm going to have to decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom