• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move

@Zeb;
Unfortunately I was silly and miscalculated how many Enigma berries I had and traded one away, but I do still have the Starf berry if you like! I'll throw in a free 5IV Kangaskhan in a Safari ball to hopefully make up for it, it's Kalos native and breed by me (you can ask for a nickname if you wish). I've registered your friendcode so whenever you wish to add me we can trade!

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move

For the Trapinch too I'll take a Level Ball Hoothoot/Noctowl, please! I'll get on with breeding the ones you want (might take a while since a lot are fossils). I'll send you a VM when I'm ready.

No problem, I might just IV breed some of the ones I haven't bred yet in the mean while haha.

I don't need those egg moves since I've already bred my own ones of those (but thanks for the offer). I'll need to check which Maison items I need because I've been saving up BP myself and managed to buy a bunch the other week. I'll get back to you.

ok then, i'll wait :D

and this is my new offers,
how about PP Ups, Heart Scale & Rare candy? i can give you bunch of that :D
and some Evolution Stone too :D

@Zeb;

I'm interested in the number 2 Noibat - I have PP Ups/Heart Scales/Enigma Berry

Hello,

I'm interested in the following:
- Female Blue Shellos in Nest Ball
- Female HA Eevee in Dream Ball
- Female Machop in Heavy Ball

Would you be interested to trade? I have:
- Heart Scales
- PP Ups
- Female Sassy Levitate Duskull, 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Female Jolly Guts Taillow, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Brave Bird, Defog

Thanks!

What would you like for the Litleo 31 / 26, 27 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 | Rivalry?

Hey Zeb!
I'm interested in litleo 5 or 6 (Unnerve).

I can offer:
• Any female Heavy Ball Poliwag
• Any female Safari Ball Lotad/Lombre
• Any female BLUE Shellos in a Dive Ball

If you still have an of the HA Slowpoke left I can offer any of the released HA Starters that you don't have.

Heyo!

I'm interested in a female Luxury Ball Cyndaquil. I'd prefer if it has 3-5 IVs, but if it's too much of a burden to get, I can settle for any.
I can offer you a Dive Ball Finneon if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom