• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IV Breeding Leftovers

If you're still in need of the female Lairon in a Luxury Ball, I'm interested in Mareep 1. Otherwise any Mareep will do.

I'd like to trade for the Female Gale Wings Fletchling.
I can offer Ferrothorn (Male or Female) with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock or I could offer rare candy.
If you would like to trade, please nickname it Amelia.

OK, a male of those Ferrothorn sounds good. Someone earlier cid offer on the female Fletchling, but they haven't posted back since so I'll just assume they are no longer interested.

Hey zeb. Currently doing dusk ball adamant Larvitar with dragon dance, pursuit, stealth rock and outrage. Gimme shout if interested :D

Thanks for the offer, but I managed to get an exact same Larvitar from Ivysaur the other week!

If you're still in need of the female Lairon in a Luxury Ball, I'm interested in Mareep 1. Otherwise any Mareep will do.

Sure, Mareep #1 is yours.

I can get you a Great Ball Deino for the nr. 19 Moxie Heracross from your list.
I've also gotten a Female HA Ultra Ball Electabuzz - trade it for your nr. 2 Male Corphish.

Sure thing. That sounds perfect.

-------

Thread update: Added some Chespin.

Last edited:

I've also gotten a Female HA Ultra Ball Electabuzz - trade it for your nr. 2 Male Corphish.

I'm online right now, ready to make both trades.

@Zeb; I'd like to update my request ^^;

I'd like Magikarp #1, Shuppet #2 (nicknamed 'Gimmick'), Meditite (any female will do), and Froakie #1. I can offer Heart Scales and Rare Candies, and since I sent the starters to my PokeBank, I can breed those 'Any ----' starters that you need. (As in, having no ability requirement ^^;)

Last edited:

I don't really need the Noibat as I have parents in the PC already, but the Goomy sounds like an unfair trade for you (6 IV Goomy for my 4 IV Fletchling)
I just needed a Fletchinder with Gale Wings but i already have one.

I'm online right now, ready to make both trades.

I'll try to be online a little later this evening.

@Zeb; I'd like to update my request ^^;

I'd like Magikarp #1, Shuppet #2 (nicknamed 'Gimmick'), Meditite (any female will do), and Froakie #1. I can offer Heart Scales and Rare Candies, and since I sent the starters to my PokeBank, I can breed those 'Any ----' starters that you need. (As in, having no ability requirement ^^;)

Ok that's fine, I'll reserve those! Heart Scales or Rare Candies will be fine (I managed to get all the starters on the GTS myself lastnight :3).

I don't really need the Noibat as I have parents in the PC already, but the Goomy sounds like an unfair trade for you (6 IV Goomy for my 4 IV Fletchling)
I just needed a Fletchinder with Gale Wings but i already have one.

Ah, ok. No worries.

Since my breeding leftovers are becoming quite large in number, I figure I might aswell see if they will be of use to anyone else.

[*]In the cases where the Pokemon aren't Lv.1, and as such have forgotten the egg moves they knew, it's because they were used as breeding material, but the egg moves will be relearnable through the move relearner with some Heart Scales. So all Pokemon here are usable as parents.

Just to let you know this is unfortunately not the case. I had a Japanese Eevee who i thought would not forget the moves he had. So long as I kept him in the daycare the offspring had the moves. Once you take them out the egg moves are lost for good. I could not learn any of them with heart scales. Not trying to cause any kind of trouble just figured you may want to know while your breeding. Sucks when your foreign pokemon forgets its egg moves D:

Since my breeding leftovers are becoming quite large in number, I figure I might aswell see if they will be of use to anyone else.

[*]In the cases where the Pokemon aren't Lv.1, and as such have forgotten the egg moves they knew, it's because they were used as breeding material, but the egg moves will be relearnable through the move relearner with some Heart Scales. So all Pokemon here are usable as parents.

Just to let you know this is unfortunately not the case. I had a Japanese Eevee who i thought would not forget the moves he had. So long as I kept him in the daycare the offspring had the moves. Once you take them out the egg moves are lost for good. I could not learn any of them with heart scales. Not trying to cause any kind of trouble just figured you may want to know while your breeding. Sucks when your foreign pokemon forgets its egg moves D:

I have had several Pokémon lose their egg moves in the Day Care and I managed to relearn the egg moves for all of them. I don't know why you couldn't relearn the moves, but I've never experienced this problem.

Yeah, they changed the mechanic in XY. I've gone to move relearners quite a few times and relearnt egg moves.

Working on getting your Liepard right now. Asking for your nr. 2 Meditite.
Edit: Alright, I got. Send me a trade request whenever you're ready.

Last edited:

Working on getting your Liepard right now. Asking for your nr. 2 Meditite.
Edit: Alright, I got. Send me a trade request whenever you're ready.

Ok, sure thing.

------

Thread update: Added Snivy, Piplup, Litleo and Tepig to the first post. Roselia will be going up once I finish it, which will be within the next day I guess. Snivy and Piplup I bred because they are two of my favourite Pokemon lines (so the natures and whatever might not be THAT good but I really wanted to breed them) and Tepig I bred because I found out that Sucker Punch is a new egg move for it in Gen VI and felt compelled to do it. Anyway, my PC is getting really full now and I need this stuff gone. So if a lot of this is still hanging around next week, the beginning of the new year, then I'll either be releasing it or Wonder Trading it away (most likely release because I'm lazy), so please take whatever you want before I do that, if there's anything that interests you. I do really need the box space at this point, so I'd be glad to see the back of it all!

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers (Update: Snivy, Piplup, Litleo and Tepig added. Roselia soo

Hey Zeb! Lots of holiday breeding, I see XD

I'm interested in Snivy #21, Piplup #18, and Tepig #2. Wonder trading for the starters has been fruitless for me so far =/

I can get you Pokes on your want list (Hawlucha, Helioptile, Emolga) if you want, but since you have limited PC space, I can give you rare candies instead. Whatever works XD I could go thief some Moon stones too if you need those. Let me know and happy holidays!

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers (Update: Snivy, Piplup, Litleo and Tepig added. Roselia soo

I'm interested in Snivy #21, Piplup #18, and Tepig #2. Wonder trading for the starters has been fruitless for me so far =/

I can get you Pokes on your want list (Hawlucha, Helioptile, Emolga) if you want, but since you have limited PC space, I can give you rare candies instead. Whatever works XD I could go thief some Moon stones too if you need those. Let me know and happy holidays!

Those three Pokemon would be great! I do have some box space left, but not that much. Enough for three Pokemon though. Also, if you are in need of the rest of the bank starters (I managed to hunt them down on the GTS the other night when it released in Japan) then I have them all and could pass along an egg of each one you need, if you want me to? It's no problem to me, I don't mind.

Happy holidays to you also! :D

I think I could breed you a 31/31/31/31/31/x Snover.
Would you take one for Drilbur #7?

Those three Pokemon would be great! I do have some box space left, but not that much. Enough for three Pokemon though. Also, if you are in need of the rest of the bank starters (I managed to hunt them down on the GTS the other night when it released in Japan) then I have them all and could pass along an egg of each one you need, if you want me to? It's no problem to me, I don't mind.

Happy holidays to you also! :D

I'll go hunt those 3 Pokes down later tonight then! And the starter eggs would be much appreciated as well, if it's not too much trouble. How many would that be? (eta: besides the 3 requested, I believe I am missing Chikorita, Cynadaquil, and Oshawott) I just got an Iron Fist Chimchar and can breed one for you. I can breed a Sheer Force Tauros and go find a Zweilous as well.

And thanks!

edit: I have Emolga, Helioptile, Hawlucha, Tauros, Iron Fist Chimchar, and Zweilous ready for whenever you're free :D

Last edited:

So what would you like for all these little guys?

Rotom #10
Drilbur #14
Zubat #9
Clauncher #2
Heracross #13
Shuppet #1
Piplup #17
Snivy #21
Tepig #1

Can I get Tepig, Snivy, and Piplup, and for easyness, the first of each(but really don't care)/any other non-Kalos starters if you have them.

I'm hoping to get a Piplup! I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade for a Squirtle, Totodile, or Turtwig? :)

So for clarification's sake, I could give you any random Pokemon I have holding any of your requested Stones and I could get any Pokemon of the list? Because I have quite a few. (I'm addicted to Super-Training).

Well in that case since you need box space and all, mind if I get Zubat #3, Venipede #1, Clauncher #3, Shuppet #6, Kecleon #14, Corphish #9, and Tepig #4? (I'm pretty sure these numbers don't clash with anyone else's wants, if they do I'm really fine with any of the others.)

Though I can attach rare candies, PP UPs, or heart scales which ever you'd like I have 90+ of each thanks to the #12DaysofWonderTrade I did. Sadly I can't offer Battle Maison items since I don't step foot in there. >.>;

I also have a bunch of 5 iv Skill Link Mincinno in Luxury Balls w/Knock off I can definitely attach these items to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom