• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers (Upd: Larvesta, Gothita, Swinub, Lotad, Solosis, Foongus!)

What'll you take for Cottonee #32, Chimchar #1, Solosis #5, Swinub #5, and Gothita #1?

Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers (Upd: Litwick, Cottonee, HA Chimchar and Phantump)

I do love when you update Zeb :p

Though now that you're WT'ing some of your older stuff, I combed thru to catch some earlier Pokes before they're gone. Interested in Corphish #8, Roselia #32 (I saw 31 was requested already, not sure if this one is too), and Cottonee #32.

Offer:
- Female HA Carvanha (I think it's in a pokeball though, I have to check)
- Heart Scales, Rare Candies, Moon Stones, Sun Stones
- Male flawless 5IV Timid Levitate Misdreavus w/ Memento, Curse, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch; I can offer a female too, but these are in Pokeballs =/ Stupid Pokebank delay...
- Flawless male or female Inkay/Growlithe (offered previously and details are in my thread)
- Female flawless 5IV Bold Prankster Klefki (Ultra Ball)
- Male flawless 5IV Jolly Archen w/ Earth Power, Dragon Pulse (Pokeball)

The Misdreavus, Klefki, and Archen are foreign (French) Pokes. Also that Whimsicott avi is too cute <3

I still have those three (the Roselia and Cottonee will be staying for a while since they're pretty new). If you still need them, then I'd like female HA Carvanha, a male of those Misdreavus (I love egg moves!) annnnd one of those Klefki - if those offers are still available, of course.

Glad you got your laptop fixed... not sure what I'd do without mine ;_;

I bred Roselia and I'm getting Corphish, but I'd still love Cottonee #32 please. Could I get Solosis #1 and Swinub #1 or 2 instead of Roselia/Corphish? If it's not too much trouble. I have the Klefki and Misdreavus ready, just need to breed the female HA Carvanha later tonight. Thanks in advance, Zeb :D

What'll you take for Cottonee #32, Chimchar #1, Solosis #5, Swinub #5, and Gothita #1?

Cottonee #32 is under offer (my fault for forgetting to update the first post with it) and Gothita #1 I traded to a friend earlier. There's a huge list of what I'm looking for in return in the first post.

I do love when you update Zeb :p

Though now that you're WT'ing some of your older stuff, I combed thru to catch some earlier Pokes before they're gone. Interested in Corphish #8, Roselia #32 (I saw 31 was requested already, not sure if this one is too), and Cottonee #32.

Offer:
- Female HA Carvanha (I think it's in a pokeball though, I have to check)
- Heart Scales, Rare Candies, Moon Stones, Sun Stones
- Male flawless 5IV Timid Levitate Misdreavus w/ Memento, Curse, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch; I can offer a female too, but these are in Pokeballs =/ Stupid Pokebank delay...
- Flawless male or female Inkay/Growlithe (offered previously and details are in my thread)
- Female flawless 5IV Bold Prankster Klefki (Ultra Ball)
- Male flawless 5IV Jolly Archen w/ Earth Power, Dragon Pulse (Pokeball)

The Misdreavus, Klefki, and Archen are foreign (French) Pokes. Also that Whimsicott avi is too cute <3

I still have those three (the Roselia and Cottonee will be staying for a while since they're pretty new). If you still need them, then I'd like female HA Carvanha, a male of those Misdreavus (I love egg moves!) annnnd one of those Klefki - if those offers are still available, of course.

Glad you got your laptop fixed... not sure what I'd do without mine ;_;

I bred Roselia and I'm getting Corphish, but I'd still love Cottonee #32 please. Could I get Solosis #1 and Swinub #1 or 2 instead of Roselia/Corphish? If it's not too much trouble. I have the Klefki and Misdreavus ready, just need to breed the female HA Carvanha later tonight. Thanks in advance, Zeb :D

Sure, that sounds good!

edit: Oh, I no longer have Swinub #2, so Swinub #1 is ok for you then?

Last edited:

Sure, that sounds good!

edit: Oh, I no longer have Swinub #2, so Swinub #1 is ok for you then?

Definitely, I've hatched the Carvhana so I'll try to catch you on in the near future. Thanks!

Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers (Upd: Larvesta, Gothita, Swinub, Lotad, Solosis, Foongus, Bunnel

Only just noticed that I never added the Foongus or Bunnelby leftovers to the thread yesterday... weird. Anyway, those two Pokemon's leftovers are both added to the thread now.

Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers (Upd: Larvesta, Gothita, Swinub, Lotad, Solosis, Foongus, Bunnel

Id like to get my hands on one of those new Bunnelby, specifically #5 as well as Solosis #9 and Corphish #2.
All I have are Heart Scales and Rare Candies unfortunately, whichever ones you prefer more if your willing to trade?

Would like your nr. 5 Gothita for my Cherubi.

Id like to get my hands on one of those new Bunnelby, specifically #5 as well as Solosis #9 and Corphish #2.
All I have are Heart Scales and Rare Candies unfortunately, whichever ones you prefer more if your willing to trade?

Sure. I'm more in need of Heart Scales at the moment, so if you can spare three of those that would be perfect.

Would like your nr. 5 Gothita for my Cherubi.

Sure. I'll drop you a trade next time I'm online on my game.

I can give you up to ten heart scales or a female ninetails with three IVs and drought for solosis # 3.

Last edited:

Sure. I'm more in need of Heart Scales at the moment, so if you can spare three of those that would be perfect.

I added you. My friend code is in the signature, IGN is Maverick. Im working this weekend though so if we don't end up online at the same time by tonight, ill be on Sunday night if I dont get on for a little bit this weekend.

I'd like to have #2 Foongus and #10 Bunnelby, please.
I can offer you a Defiant Piplup with Hydro Pump and Icy Wind and 4 IV Nidoran(m/f)(female with Pursuit).
Or a Chikorita with Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Ingrain and Ancient Power. The Chikorita will take a while, though, because I have yet to breed it.

Last edited:

Hi! I've got some Pokémon you might be interested in:

Growlithe with 5 perfect IVs (one of them Sp.Atk though) and FOUR egg moves:
- Morning Sun
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Crunch
(Those last two it learns through level up but not as an Arcanine, so they're useful for evolving earlier/remembering as Arcanine)
Most of them have Intimidate but some have Flash Fire

Also have two other 4V Pokémon:
- Ralts (Modest, Shadow Sneak as egg move, mostly Trace but some Synchronize)
- Gligar (Impish, Night Slash as egg move, mostly Immunity (!) but some Hyper Cutter)

I'd be interested in Chimchar #12, Tepig #1 (the only one lol), and Cottonee #11, in that order. (So if you're only interested in one of my Pokémon it'd be for Chimchar, though I'll happily trade all 3 for all 3 :)

Thanks!

Late replies, because I've been feeling neglectful lately and haven't been playing all that much. So apologies.

I can give you up to ten heart scales or a female ninetails with three IVs and drought for solosis # 3.

Just the one Heart Scale for the Solosis would be fine.

I'd like to have #2 Foongus and #10 Bunnelby, please.
I can offer you a Defiant Piplup with Hydro Pump and Icy Wind and 4 IV Nidoran(m/f)(female with Pursuit).
Or a Chikorita with Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Ingrain and Ancient Power. The Chikorita will take a while, though, because I have yet to breed it.

If you still want them, then the Defiant Piplup and one of those Chikorita would be cool.

Hi! I've got some Pokémon you might be interested in:

Growlithe with 5 perfect IVs (one of them Sp.Atk though) and FOUR egg moves:
- Morning Sun
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Crunch
(Those last two it learns through level up but not as an Arcanine, so they're useful for evolving earlier/remembering as Arcanine)
Most of them have Intimidate but some have Flash Fire

Also have two other 4V Pokémon:
- Ralts (Modest, Shadow Sneak as egg move, mostly Trace but some Synchronize)
- Gligar (Impish, Night Slash as egg move, mostly Immunity (!) but some Hyper Cutter)

I'd be interested in Chimchar #12, Tepig #1 (the only one lol), and Cottonee #11, in that order. (So if you're only interested in one of my Pokémon it'd be for Chimchar, though I'll happily trade all 3 for all 3 :)

Thanks!

If you're still interested in those three, then I'll just take one of each (Growlithe, Ralts and Gligar) for the three.

If you still want them, then the Defiant Piplup and one of those Chikorita would be cool.
Okay, great! I'll probably have them somewhere this afternoon. I'll PM you when I'm ready :thumbup:

*snip*

If you're still interested in those three, then I'll just take one of each (Growlithe, Ralts and Gligar) for the three.

Sure, which of each do you want?

Growlithe (all the ones with 5 perfect IV's have Intimidate, I just noticed):
#1 - x/31/31/31/31/31 - M
#2 - x/31/31/31/31/31 - F
#3 - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - M
#4 - 31/31/x/31/31/31 - M
#5 - 31/31/x/31/31/31 - F
#6 - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - M
#7 - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - F

Ralts
1-4 Trace, 5 Synchronize
#1 - 31/x/31/31/31/x - M
#2 - 31/x/31/31/31/x - F
#3 - 31/x/x/31/31/31 - F
#4 - 31/x/31/31/x/31 - F
#5 - 31/x/31/31/x/31 - F

Gligar
1-7 Immunity, 8-13 Hyper Cutter
#1 - x/31/31/x/31/31 - M
#2 - x/31/31/x/31/31 - F
#3 - 31/x/31/x/31/31 - M
#4 - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - M
#5 - 31/31/31/x/x/31 - M
#6 - 31/31/31/x/31/x - M
#7 - 31/31/31/x/31/x - F
#8 - x/31/31/x/31/31 - M
#9 - x/31/31/x/31/31 - F
#10 - 31/x/31/x/31/31 - M
#11 - 31/31/31/x/31/x - M
#12 - 31/31/31/x/x/31 - M
#13 - 31/31/31/x/x/31 - F

Last edited:

Do you still have any solosis left?

Edit: I would like solosis #7 for a porygon/5iv adamant shellder holding up-grade or a heart scale

FC: 1521-3754-0094

Last edited:

At the moment, I'm interested in Swinub #2, but I've only really got one thing that might be of interest. ^^;;

Dratini with the Marvel Scale hidden ability and 4 IVs (HP, Def, SpeDef and Speed), or
Dratini without the hidden ability and 5 IVs (HP, Atk, Def, SpeDef and Speed)
Both with an Adamant nature and with the moves Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Iron Tail (yeah I don't get the two priority move thing either it's just what they had)

I've also got some others with 5 IVs, like Ralts, Cottonee, Mareep, Tepig and Drilbur, and I'm willing to throw in an item if need be.

I'd like larvesta male #2 if you can.
I can offer you a 3 IV ditto in atk, def, and speed. Or I can give you a heart scale/rare candy/anything from the PGL

Okay, great! I'll probably have them somewhere this afternoon. I'll PM you when I'm ready :thumbup:

Do you still want to trade? Just I haven't received a PM yet.

*snip*

Sure, which of each do you want?

Growlithe (all the ones with 5 perfect IV's have Intimidate, I just noticed):
#1 - x/31/31/31/31/31 - M
#2 - x/31/31/31/31/31 - F
#3 - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - M
#4 - 31/31/x/31/31/31 - M
#5 - 31/31/x/31/31/31 - F
#6 - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - M
#7 - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - F

Ralts
1-4 Trace, 5 Synchronize
#1 - 31/x/31/31/31/x - M
#2 - 31/x/31/31/31/x - F
#3 - 31/x/x/31/31/31 - F
#4 - 31/x/31/31/x/31 - F
#5 - 31/x/31/31/x/31 - F

Gligar
1-7 Immunity, 8-13 Hyper Cutter
#1 - x/31/31/x/31/31 - M
#2 - x/31/31/x/31/31 - F
#3 - 31/x/31/x/31/31 - M
#4 - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - M
#5 - 31/31/31/x/x/31 - M
#6 - 31/31/31/x/31/x - M
#7 - 31/31/31/x/31/x - F
#8 - x/31/31/x/31/31 - M
#9 - x/31/31/x/31/31 - F
#10 - 31/x/31/x/31/31 - M
#11 - 31/31/31/x/31/x - M
#12 - 31/31/31/x/x/31 - M
#13 - 31/31/31/x/x/31 - F

Growlithe #1, Ralts #1 and Gligar #5 please.

Do you still have any solosis left?

Edit: I would like solosis #7 for a porygon/5iv adamant shellder holding up-grade or a heart scale

FC: 1521-3754-0094

Whatever's in the first post I still have, yeah. One of those Shellder would be p cool.

At the moment, I'm interested in Swinub #2, but I've only really got one thing that might be of interest. ^^;;

Dratini with the Marvel Scale hidden ability and 4 IVs (HP, Def, SpeDef and Speed), or
Both with an Adamant nature and with the moves Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Iron Tail (yeah I don't get the two priority move thing either it's just what they had)

I've also got some others with 5 IVs, like Ralts, Cottonee, Mareep, Tepig and Drilbur, and I'm willing to throw in an item if need be.

Any male Dratini with Extreme Speed would be cool, if you have one of those - doesn't necessarily have to be one of your 5 IV ones just any old male with the move would do. If you would be able to get one?

I'd like larvesta male #2 if you can.
I can offer you a 3 IV ditto in atk, def, and speed. Or I can give you a heart scale/rare candy/anything from the PGL

If you have a spare Rare Candy that would be appreciated!

----------

Just posted a fairly big update to the first post: Zangoose, Spritzee, Scraggy, Doduo, Togepi, Murkrow, Vullaby and Starly! I also have a 4 IV Jolly Cubone with four egg moves (Iron Head, Perish Song, Belly Drum and Screech) and a 4 IV Adamant Charmander with four egg moves (Outrage, Dragon Dance, Focus Punch and Crunch) that I haven't added to the thread (because there's only one of each) but they are available to trade if they interest anyone. Pretty sure both are male and I can list their IV spreads upon request. Also I bred Sableye and I didn't get any good leftovers before I got my perfect one, so none of those will be up in the thread sorry :(

Any male Dratini with Extreme Speed would be cool, if you have one of those - doesn't necessarily have to be one of your 5 IV ones just any old male with the move would do. If you would be able to get one?

I don't mind trading for the 5 IV one. Shall I add your FC, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom