• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ HEROES WIN ~ 12/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytie

Pink Spider
Reaction score
tigerbunny.jpg

The year is 1977. For the last forty-five years, superpowered humans known as NEXT have been appearing. In the city of Townsville Sternbild, a certain group of NEXT have devoted their powers to protecting civilians and fighting crime. This is documented by the mega-popular reality show HeroTV, where the superheroes earn points by capturing criminals in order to fight for the title of “King of Heroes”.

Lately, a sinister criminal organization known as Ouroboros has been threatening the stability of life in Sternbild. Our heroes must come together to eliminate them and restore peace to the city.

Let's believe Heroes!

Rules
1. Nameclaiming, even fake claims, are not allowed and will result in a modkill. Roleclaiming, including fake claims, is fine.

2. Games can get heated, but always be civil to the hosts and your fellow players. At the end of the day, it is just a game.

3. Outside communication is allowed as long as you forward all outside conversations to BOTH Nytie and Midorikawa. For Skype conversations, please add Midorikawa as mwtoZP.

4. To vote, during day phases, post Vote: Username. If you wish to change your vote, make sure to say Unvote: Username before posting the new vote. Make sure your votes/unvotes are bolded, or they will not be counted. You may vote “No Lynch”.

5. Sharing role PMs, even faked ones, will result in a modkill.

6. Each phase will last 48 hours, with updates taking place around 8PM GMT-5. If we will not be able to update, the phase will be extended by 24 hours.

7. We have tried to ensure that the flavor text and role PMs contain as few spoilers as possible. If you have finished the series, please do not spoil it for your fellow players!

8. Deliberately playing against your win condition will result in a modkill.

9. No screenshots please. Violating the rule once will get you a warning, doing it again after the warning will result in a modkill.

10. If a player is inactive for two consecutive phases, they will receive a warning from the hosts. If they are inactive for a third consecutive phase, they will be subbed out or modkilled if a sub is not available. Only activity in the thread counts.

11. If you have any questions, please PM Nytie or Midorikawa.

12. Have fun!

1. @Momoka; Cis, lynched Day 8
2. @HumanDawn; Antonio Lopez/Rock Bison, killed Night 3
3. @FinalArcadia; Kaede Kaburagi, killed Night 4
4. @Dark Kyriaki; Jake Martinez, lynched Day 2
5. @CrackFox; Keith Goodman/Sky High, killed Night 7
6. @Buoy; @Flonne; Dr. Rotwang, lynched Day 5
7. @ghaskan; Nathan Seymour/Fire Emblem, killed Night 5
8. @GliscorMan; Barnaby Brooks, Jr., killed Night 2
9. @Drey; Agnes Joubert, killed Night 1
10. @harryheart; Doc Saito, lynched Day 3
11. @RageRunnerXD; @Flaze; Karina Lyle/Blue Rose, lynched Day 6
12. @Elysion; Lunatic, killed Night 6
13. @Ziмa;
14. @Wright;
15. @Masta apex; Kriem, killed Night 2
16. @Insert Name Here; Pao-lin Huang/Dragon Kid, lynched Day 7
17. @_Q2; Ben Jackson, lynched Day 4

Subs:

Last edited:
Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Sign-ups ~ 10/25

Count me in!

i'll play i guess \o/

About time I played another Mafia game. Count me in!

Sign me up!

Ive never done mafia before, so sorry but should I join this or try a different one?

Ive never done mafia before, so sorry but should I join this or try a different one?

You can join this one, no problem! Just make sure you read the rules and follow them :)

I want to join...! This reminds me I still need to finish the series. ><

I'll join. ^_^ My internet's back up.

I'd like to join.

I want in too! I've been wanting to do a mafia for ages!

Last edited:

Eh, why not. Count me in.

I'd like to play as well.

DON'T WORRY JUST BECAUSE I'M NEW DOESN'T MEAN I'M BAD AT MAFIA.

I'd like to play as well.

DON'T WORRY JUST BECAUSE I'M NEW DOESN'T MEAN I'M BAD AT MAFIA.

No one assumed it did! Just be sure to follow the rules and you're fine :)

And on that note, sign-ups are full! Role PMs will be sent out hopefully today, but definitely within the next couple days if there are delays.

Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Night 0: Role PMs ~ 11/6

@Ziмa; Please clear out some room in your inbox so you can receive PMs!

Also note: if your role PM says to send things to me to use abilities etc., please make sure that you send a PM to both me and Midorikawa in those cases. I'm a scatterbrain and forgot to add it in.

Last edited:
Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Night 0: Role PMs ~ 11/6

1. @Momoka;
2. @HumanDawn;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Dark Kyriaki;
5. @CrackFox;
6. @Buoy;
7. @ghaskan;
8. @GliscorMan;
9. @Drey;
10. @harryheart;
11. @RageRunnerXD;
12. @Elysion;
13. @Ziмa;
14. @Wright;
15. @Masta apex;
16. @Insert Name Here;
17. @_Q2;

All Role PMs have been sent out. Please confirm in thread that you got yours.

Also a note: It was forgotten in some of the PMs, so: when sending in night actions make sure to send to both Nytie and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom