• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Til Dawn [PRP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yun

Our World Is Worth Fighting For
Reaction score
@Crobatman @Silent Winter

The sun began to set on the city of San Ramon. The skyline was bright, and the people were preparing for yet another night. The town was more active now than it usually was, being in the midst of the summer season. People were out on the town, enjoying themselves.

They were happy, placated, adventurous. And distracted.

As per the usual, this made them targets of the things that went decidedly bump in the night.

Winter was staked out, looking over a group of people walking down a street. Then, they turned down an alleyway, following two unsuspecting males. "There they go," she said, getting up to follow them.

Last edited:
"Goddamn it this is so boring!" Artemis yelled out as she leaned back on her chair. Winter had left on a job and the rookie still hadn't arrived, leaving Artemis all on her lonesome. As such she just sat in front of her desk, a frown on her face. The woman sighed, brushing some of her violet highlights away as she looked down at the magazine she was reading. "The guys in this magazine aren't even anything special," she sighed before throwing the magazine into the trash. "I wish a job would arrive already."

Talia had saw the agency, and came in. She didn't mean to be so late, but with traffic in this city, you had to plan accordingly. The younger woman was learning this the hard way. She had her chocolate brown, curly hair cascading down to a few inches past her shoulders, pale skin and bright blue eyes. She had a black, hooded jacket on, dark jeans that were tucked into her boots, and the shirt underneath her jacket was a simple white blouse.

"Oh crap! I'm sorry for being late," she spoke as she noticed Artemis, "I'm still getting used to the area. Oh, crap, I should introduce myself. It's Talia."

The job was over just as quickly as it had begun. She caught the offending males on their way to assault another group of people.

A bunch of human punks who got their rocks off from finding and beating people within an inch of their lives. However, these punks were different in that they were distinctly magically armed. That made them dangerous.

That also put them unter Winter's jurisdiction.

A fight had broken out, leaving three of the four of them unconscious at the feet of the paladin. The fourth was currently on his ass, knocked out and ready to be hauled in by the police. However, first Winter reached into his pocket, retrieving what looked like scribble of nonsensical letters.

Of course, it was actually runic markings. Nothing she could really make out, but worth looking into. She took a picture before handing them over to the police.

Taking out her cellphone, she rang up Artemis. "Arty, I'm on my way back. Is the new girl there, yet?"

"Hmmmm, you must be the rookie," Artemis noted, raising an eyebrow as she stood up and began to walk around Talia, taking notice of her for a moment. "It's okay, we're having a realy slow day anyway," she shrugged casually before smiling at the woman. "I'm Artemis, guess I'm...kind of your boss?"

That was when she heard her phone ring and quickly answered. "Oh, hi Winter, you done with the job?" she asked. "And yeah she just got here actually."

"Good," Winter said. "Yeah, I just finished up. Bunch of punks messing around with black magic, just like you said. Want anything from..."

She looked around the area before settling on a restaurant. "KFC?"

"I think I'm the only other person here so I would assume I am the rookie..." Talia mumbled to herself before smiling nervously, "Um, it's nice to meet you Artemis."

Winter made a small sound of amusement. "Sure you want spicy wings from here? Their sauce kinda sucks," she said, walking into the restaurant.

"Good point," Artemis said in realization. "Fine, just get enough food for the three of us, but I call dibs on the wings!" she exclaimed before turning towards Talia. "Same here," she smiled at the woman, leaning on her desk. "I'm just glad we finally found someone to help us out, what can you do?"

"Well, most of my magic is in this amulet on my neck and that's my main source," Talia explained as she showed the jewelry on her neck, "I can also perform hypnosis."

Winter had gotten the food rather easily before stepping into an alley. Taking out a bleached white bone from her jacket, she waved it around before finding herself transported.

She would appear in the office in a flash of light and energy, letting out a sigh. "I'm baack," she said, throwing her sword to the side and taking off her jacket, leaving it on the ground. "Food's here," she said, walking into the main area with the bags.

Talia smiled nervously as she saw the woman.

"It's nice to meet you, Winter," she responded to the other woman.

"Hey newbie," Winter said to her. "Get some food and come and get this sheet of paper. Time for you to work."

"Oh, um sure!" Talia spoke as she walked over to the KFC and grabbed some honey barbecue, boneless chicken wings, mac and cheese, and some mashed potatoes with gravy. She set her food down before receiving the paper from Winter. She looked at it with a hint of curiosity before looking at her. "You need me to decipher this basically?"

"Yeah. Heard you're a good sorceress. Earn your paycheck," Winter said, sitting back on the couch. "Oh gawd, my dogs are barking right now," she said, reclining in the chair.

"I'm kinda glad my dog isn't here," Talia laughed as she took a bite of food, "She'd have them more riled up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom