• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Til Dawn [PRP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Or priming up one spot by doing a bunch of killings," Winter noted. Then, she looked to Talia. "A summoning needs three things: the summoner, the thing being summoned, and a sacrifice to spur the summoned thing. Do I have that right?"

"Indeed you do," Talia nodded, "They would need the paper we turned in, bird flesh, and someone to summon Frank."

"That's the next thing we need to find out," Winter said. "And we'll get it from that guy the police bagged. Check the case file."

Winter smirked at the comment. The police didn't stand a chance without them.

"Yep. Get to work dissecting it," Winter said. Then, she turned to Talia. "Me and you are gonna go do some field work."

"Have fun," Talia smiled as she waved off to Artemis before looking to Winter. "Do you know where this place is?"

Artemis sat back on her chair, grabbing the file they had obtained from Mallory. "This sucks," he muttered to herself as she began to read the information that the police had gathered. It seemed like the guy had blabbered a lot about Frank and about gathering bird flesh, but at first glance she wasn't able to see anything that jumped out. 'Guess I'll have to take a better look."

"Yep. A little tavern down in Winchester," Winter said.

-----

With that, the girls had made their way down one of the more well-known neighborhoods of the city: Winchester Grove. It was a maze of industry, with factories, warehouses, and offices littering the streets. It's reputation was... murky, at best. A lot of things came through here - drugs, arms, people.

And, since time immemorial, magical artifacts of the more questionable nature.

Naturally, this was the first place they would look.

"Okay, Tamia, we're gonna wade through the impunity here and find what lurks beneath," Winter said. "Don't bring too much attention to yourself, but try and find a place here that's big on summoning rituals."

"Alright," Talia replied as she quietly scanned the area. At first glance she wouldn't see anything, but she slowly started moving deeper into the tavern. She figured if there was a summoning place, it would be kept out of sight as to not attract attention.

Winter was busy talking to some of the patrons of the tavern, looking for any clues as to where she would be able to score anything possibly illegal. Unfortunately, she was doing a horrible job at it.

She contacted Talia. "I think the people here are stupid. I asked them where I could get some drugs, but they thought I was a cop."

"I think it would be easier if I tried? Perhaps they know of you?" Talia replied back, "I look geeky enough to probably pass as a college student. Sometimes college kids do drugs."

"That's true, if incredibly disappointing. Damn kids," Winter said. "Alright, what did you find in this place?"

"I haven't found anything in regards to a place to summon," Talia spoke, "I think it's best to try and go undercover to see if we can get more info."

Artemis let out a yawn, reading files really was the most boring thing she could've been given, at least in her mind. The discovery about people being made to carry chicken was interesting but it didn't give her anything concrete. That's until he realized something else.

"Wait a minute," she stared at the files, scratching her chin before quickly walking over to get a map of the city and setting it down on the table. She took out a marker and began to reread through the files, paying attention to the location where each of the cases occursed and marking it down. "Yeah...I should call Winter," she muttered to herself, stepping away from the map before quickly calling the woman.

Winter picked up the phone. "What's up, Arty?"

Talia looked to Winter, wondering what Artemis was calling her about.

"Wait, what?" Winter asked. "How in the world did you find that out?" She silently motioned for her and Talia to exit the tavern.

As they walked outside, she was only vaguely aware of a black car starting to tail them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom